Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 27, 2015 5:30 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
"Seems quite a few of us have started leaving." She said as she took a look around the room. "I hope the children are getting along, seem they left a little while ago."

Jun 27, 2015 6:28 PM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Benedict

Althalos yawned widely, Yes, and I think I will join them, I am simply exhausted. He says as he gets up from the chair, he looks at his wife, Will you accompany me or stay here a little while longer?
Jun 27, 2015 7:19 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She looks around again to see who was left in the room. "I will come join yoin. I doubt much more will happen around here today" She said as she stood up.

Jun 27, 2015 7:37 PM

Oct 2014

He nods in agreement, very true. He says as he walks to the large double doors that led into the throne room. He yawns and waits for his wife, the guards already opening the doors for him.
Jun 27, 2015 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
Aria
She followed catching up. "Are you really that warn out already?" She said walking beside him.

Jun 27, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos smiled a little, politics always wear me out, he puts his arm in hers and leads her from the noise filled room, heading to their bedchambers.
Jun 29, 2015 8:10 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos sat in his throne, the leftovers of last night had been cleaned up by the servants, the throne room back to its usual self. He was waiting for King Elendere to arrive, the Arena in the city should be packed by now, a large tourney was to take place there. As a welcoming to King Elendere and his family, there they would either make the announcement of the wedding or not say anything, depending on what Lirael's answer was.
Jun 29, 2015 8:50 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere strode into the room. He was dressed in black pants, and a silver laced tunic with a rearing horse emblazoned on the front, the emblem of his house.

"Good morning Emperor."

[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen quietly stood in the corner of the room, grimacing slightly because of the massive headache she had, and not doing anything. She was dressed in her usual outfit, though her hair seemed slightly more messy then usual.
Jun 29, 2015 8:53 PM

Jun 2015
Queen Elendere

Queen Elendere walked into the throne room behind her husband and smiled "Good morning Emperor"
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jun 29, 2015 9:01 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos nodded in greeting, Yes and good morning to you both, he says, bowing his head respectively. After we hear what our children have to say, we will be going to the Arena where a tourney will be held, he says to them.

Prince Willas Elendere

Willas walks into the throne room, still a little flushed, he notices the woman from before and he inches away a little bit, he wondered what she would do if she found out what they did. He looks at the Emperor and his parents, Good morn to you, Emperor, Father, Mother, he says, bowing to each in turn. Lirael is getting changed, he says to the Emperor.
Jun 29, 2015 9:04 PM

Jun 2015
Queen Elendere

Queen Elendere smiled "Good morning" she noticed he was a little flushed and laughed to herself and stepped to him fixing his clothing a little "how was your night?" she smiled

Jun 29, 2015 9:05 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendele[/b]

He nodded to the Emperor in response, then in reply to Willas, he nodded again.
Jun 29, 2015 9:06 PM

Jul 2013
Once she was dressed Lirael strode into the room, not embarrassed for being the last one there, not after what she had just done anyway. After all they were all simply early, she was never late. Her face betrayed no emotion now, which would be obvious with the amount of cold water she had drenched herself in.

Anew she wore the mask of neutrality. Once she was in the middle she did a curtsy to everyone present, "Pray, forgive my tardiness, King, Queen, Prince and father" she spoke, in a neutral voice, she would be asked again if she wanted to marry Willas wouldnt she? Kissing him was a bad idea on so many levels since now she was just ben more confused than before, yet you would only know this if you knew Liraels mannerisms like the back of your hand
Jun 29, 2015 9:22 PM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas simply shrugged to his mother, trying to act nonchalant, It was good, he says, not meeting the eye of Lirael.

Althalos got up from the throne, Lirael, it is now time for you to decide. Prince Elendere has already given his answer, a positive one as well. Now it depends on you, will the marriage go ahead as planned? He asks her, his face serious, studying hers as he spoke.
Jun 29, 2015 9:25 PM

Jun 2015
Queen Elendere

Queen Elendere smiled at her son holding back her laughter knowing he wanted to say so much more and turned her attention to the princess waiting for an answer

Jun 29, 2015 9:37 PM

Jul 2013
Loral looked at everyone in turn, trying not to flinch. She took deep breaths wishing she hadnt kissed anyone, Lirael was now more confused than before, but she had no option. If she said no, no mater what the King said, he would be offended and would probably withdraw the alliance, if she said yes it was one sacrifice for the greater good wasnt it? Hopefully, just like her parents, she could come to love Willas, right?

She opened her mouth and then closed it, "It.. It would be, it would be an honour father to have the opportunity to m-marry someone as charming as Prince Willas.." She finished curtsying low while bowing her head so nobody would see her facial features until a few seconds later when she had remarked her face in neutrality.

No. She didnt want to marry him. But she had a choice. Her or the kingdom. The answer was clear
Jun 29, 2015 9:44 PM

May 2015
Standing in the doorway Aurelia was about to enter the Throne room till she heard what was told then slowly walked in, looking at nobody, zero emotion, only duty in her eyes. "Congratulations" She merely spoke and walked to stand beside Rowen.
Jun 29, 2015 9:48 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos looked at his daughter with fierce pride, he could see that she was reluctant to, but she did it for duty. Oh Lirael, thank you so much, thank you, he thought to himself. He raised his hands, Then you shall be married as soon as possible, as for now, we will go to the Arena and formally welcome King Elendere and his family, he says to them all.
Jun 29, 2015 9:51 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen as well let nothing about her face change.

[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere studied Lirael for a moment, then nodded. The way she kept herself to formal responses and did not betray any emotion with her face betrayed her true feelings all to easily. He spoke quietly.

"You know princess, I will not have you forced into this marriage for fear of me not giving your father my support. Your facial expression gives it away all too easily."

He turned to the Emperor.

[b]"If I have your word that when our victory over Kabul is assured, that you will not turn on us, you have my support in this war, fully and completely, marriage or not. What say you Emperor Athalos?"
Jun 29, 2015 10:00 PM

Oct 2014

Althalos smiled, I will not betray you should we win the war, instead we will bathe in victory together. He says to him, he then steps from his throne. Come, the Arena beckons us, he says as he walks from the room.
Jun 29, 2015 11:25 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendere[/b]

King Elendere turned to Lirael, temporarily ignoring the Emperor's request.

[b]"All right then Princess. Do you still plan on marrying my son knowing I'm going to support your father either way?"
Jun 29, 2015 11:52 PM

Jul 2013
"Your offer is most gracious King Elendele, however my mind is set and not to be swayed Sir," she tried to pull a small smile to make her point. How successful it was she didn't know as she curtsied anew. "I would be honored to be thought eligible to marry Prince Willas, of whom the ladies whoe over" pretty words Lirael, you may even be a bard yet kid, the small voice piped up in her brain which she ignored easily.
Jun 29, 2015 11:55 PM

Mar 2015
[b]King Elendele[/b]

He looked at the girl.

"The ladies whoe over my son because he spends five hours a day working on his hair, and staring at himself in a mirror. However that is your choice, and I'll shall respect it. MAy you be blessed princess with a long life and a happy marriage to my son."

With that he turned on his heel and left the room.
Jun 29, 2015 11:58 PM

Jun 2015
Queen Elendere

Queen Elendere smiled as she heard the princess reply and made a reminder to speak with her later in the evening as she continued with a curtsied and followed her husband out the throne room

Jun 29, 2015 11:58 PM

Jul 2013
Lirael watched the King leave in silence, she still had a lot to learn in the art of courting, she berated herself internally while wondering if she had offended the King with her words making her feel like an expert markman was aiming for her heart.
Jun 30, 2015 2:32 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas looked at Lirael and slightly nodded to her, he spun on his heel and walked from the room, his face expressionless. That was it, set in stone, he was to be married to the girl and he would never be able to back down from it, it was his responsibility now. He supposed that he could have as many women as he wanted, but he vowed then and there that he would remain faithful, he could at least do that for her.
Jun 30, 2015 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
Answering his nod with a small one of her own she waited for them to leave. Wishing they would hurry up so she could drop the masquerade, part of her mind was still thinking about the kiss, albeit that was now only a minimum portion. Another portion of her brain kept on nagging her that something was wrong with Aurelia, while a third kept telling her to do find her senior while finally, the last and biggest part was wondering, not worrying about when the wedding would be

Now there were only three woman in the room. Aurelia, Rowen and herself, yet for some reason, she still could not drop the masquerade. For some reason she didn't want to drop it in front of them, yet her legs wouldn't move either to get her out of the room
UlteaJun 30, 2015 10:54 AM
Jul 1, 2015 12:41 AM

Oct 2014
(If you guys want to move your characters out of the Throne Room then we can get the Tourney and what not started in the Arena.)
Jul 1, 2015 12:48 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen shook her head in distaste, then walked out of the throne room, obviously displeased with the current events.
Jul 1, 2015 1:21 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael looked back slightly, shaking her head as well, yet not in distaste, more like impotence and followed Rowen's steps outside the throne room
Jul 12, 2015 2:46 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried had followed the emperor into the throne room. He had calmed down considerably and returned to his calm and quiet self.
Jul 12, 2015 2:59 AM

Oct 2014

He sat in his throne and took up a regal pose, he studied the mercenary. You proved your valor and skill today, I have need of a man like you, he says before gesturing for a servant to come over. He held a sword and a bag of gold. The Emperor took the bag of gold and the sword, setting the gold on his throne, he got up and approached the mercenary. I suppose we should get the knighting over and done with then. What is your name?
Jul 12, 2015 3:14 AM
Mar 2013
"Siegfried, and more or less." He answered in kind. In truth it felt more like he had embarrassed himself wish such a display rather than showing his valor and strength. He had to admit that could have gone a whole lot better.
Jul 12, 2015 3:19 AM

Oct 2014

Where were you born then, country I mean? And kneel, he says to the man, hefting the sword up.
Jul 12, 2015 3:28 AM
Mar 2013
"I wasn't born on the soil of any particular country, just up north where it's nice and cold." He dropped to one knee but kept his eye on the emperor.
Jul 12, 2015 3:32 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos touches the sword to the mans right shoulder, Siegfried of the North, in appreciation of your valor and skill proved in the Arena of Arzla City, I grant you the title Knight. Do you swear to guard your honour as you would your life?
Jul 12, 2015 3:39 AM
Mar 2013
"I swear it on my life." He said curiously. He wondered what his father would think if he knew that he had become a knight of this country. Given how he thought of them he'd probably throw himself in a river, or think Siegfried was up to something.
Jul 12, 2015 3:43 AM

Oct 2014

Althalos then touches the sword to Siegfried's right shoulder, Then may you stay faithful to your vows, forever work for the peace and be recognized throughout the land as Sir Siegfried, knight of Arzla City. I bid you rise, the Emperor says, finishing up the small ceremony and lifting the blade from the mercenary's shoulder. He then gives the steel back to the servant and grabs the bag of gold, which he then gives to Siegfried, And here is your gold reward, as was promised.
Jul 12, 2015 3:50 AM
Mar 2013
He rose up and took the gold. "Thank you." He strapped the gold to his belt and asked "So now what?" He was at a loss honestly. He had never once bothered to see the perks that came with being a knight, nor had ever thought of what to do in this kind of situation.
Jul 12, 2015 3:57 AM

Oct 2014

Now, I have a mission for you. I am going to be sending an emissary to the Elves, we need their help in this war. Two others will accompany you, one is a scout that will help with any... well, scouting... and you will be the bodyguard to the other person that will accompany you. She is the emissary and is of a high place in court, particularly my Hand. She is competent with a sword but it wouldn't help to have you along. Do not be mistaken Sir Siegfried, this is a peaceful mission, we are looking to employ the help of the Elves, not ruin any already damaged relationships with them. I will call a council meeting later where I will announce it officially, you are the first to know. A servant will direct you to a guest room where you will stay in the castle for now, the Emperor says, dismissing the man. A servant hurries over, This way Sir, they say.
Jul 12, 2015 4:13 AM
Mar 2013
Siegfried nodded to this and said "alright. I would like to respectfully request that I be given the chance to spend my gold on upgrading my defenses. My helmet and shield have served me well however if I'm going to be on the defensive I'd like to be well equipped."
Jul 12, 2015 4:16 AM

Oct 2014

Spend your money how you wish Sir Siegfriend, the Emperor says to him, itching his beard as he did so. He needed a shave soon.
Jul 12, 2015 4:26 AM
Mar 2013
"Ok." He said. He looked to the servant and said "lead the way then." He wanted to go and get himself cleaned up quickly, the blood from when grave punched him had dried and was making his wool cap stick to his head.
Jul 12, 2015 4:32 AM

Oct 2014
The servant walked out and led Siegfried out. (I'll make a thread for your room).

Prince Willas Elendere

Willas burst into the room, carrying Lirael on his back, he spots the Emperor and hurries over to him. I went to the stables and found her there with a bleeding elbow, it won't stop you majesty, no matter what I do! The Emperor kneels next to his daughter, his voice calming, although in the inside he was panicking. His daughter would most likely have died, thank the gods the boy had found her before this happened. Lirael, can you hear me? He asks her.
Jul 12, 2015 4:34 AM
Mar 2013
(Alright thanks)
Jul 12, 2015 4:37 AM

Jul 2013
"You're.. echoing.." She whispered not lifting her forehead from Willas's neck, she couldnt do it and she felt drained empty, as if her life force was slowly being sucked away, it was painful but not painful, all of her senses had been heightened which made it all even more painful, the light was too bright, Willas's heart rate too strong and her fathers voice too loud, hurting her ears. But the worst of all was the dizziness she felt, she couldnt pinpoint where her fathers voice was coming from
Jul 12, 2015 4:52 AM

Oct 2014
Emperor Althalos Elendere

Set her down, he says to Willas, who complies, laying Lirael gently on the stone floor. An old man, a servant, come over with a candle, he had witnessed the first time it had happened and knew what to do. Althalos nods to the wizened man and takes the candle, he unwraps the bandages Willas and placed there and hold the candle close to the wound. Restrain her, he says to no one in particular. Willas puts his hands on Liraels arm, the elbow with the wound, facing the emperor. Two servants hurriedly grab a leg each. Althalos then holds the candle to the wound and begins the process of burning the flesh together.
Jul 12, 2015 4:58 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael's eyes were wide open, the air stank, burnt flesh had never been pleasant to smell. She wanted to kick and scream and get them to stop, leave her alone. If her subcouncious had to choose between burning and dying by blood loss it would choose the latter, yet she couldnt do any of those, all she could do was writhe trying to weakly get out of their hold and cower in a corner, she didnt even have the strenght to scream, so she just gaped opened mouthed, slowly starting to float in and out of counciusness now, her eyes had rolled in her head.
Jul 12, 2015 5:05 AM

Oct 2014
Prince Willas Elendere

Willas stared at her, horrified. Stop! Stop! She's is in so much pain! LOOK AT HER! He practically screams at the Emperor. The Emperor however, pays no heed to this and finishes the procedure. Take her to the infirmary, he says, getting up from where he knelt, he gave the candle back to the old man servant. The two servants holding her legs put her on a stretcher made of thick wool and carried her away, Willas follow behind.
Jul 12, 2015 5:07 AM

Jul 2013
Lirael had fallen out of concioussness
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

135 by ChadNegro »»
Aug 12, 2015 7:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.