Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2009 2:43 PM

Feb 2009
Topic title says it all.

Me, I like the fact that it paints the FMA universe as extraordinarily rich. By that I mean I like the vast array of distinct characters, different worlds, different lands, and yet everything feels very real and "lived in" and every character is distinct and beliveable in their own way.

That, and some of the kickass animation.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 28, 2009 4:40 AM

Dec 2008
Agree with Arnold. You have a country. With people, different regions, history. Every character has his place, original personality etc. I also like all about alchemy - it looks really good - with it´s rules also kinda believeable (it reminds me Hermeticism and in some ways - which I don´t like in this book so much - even kabala, with it´s philosophy all is one one is all)). And it has also great development of storyline ....
Apr 2, 2010 8:21 AM

Feb 2010
I like the whole story!! The plot is so so exciting! The feeling that I want to watch the series the whole day!.. orr , the whole year! Haha! And I really don't FMA:B to end.

CLICK=]
Apr 5, 2010 10:02 AM

Sep 2009
Ling
Apr 5, 2010 1:24 PM

Jan 2010
Me, I like pretty much everything about it. Probably the characters most of all though, because every one of them have interesting backgrounds and it's hard to describe any of the main cast as shallow characters. Also, the world it's set in is explored in great detail, and the action is top notch.
Apr 17, 2010 12:56 PM

Nov 2009
I love the coloring of FMA: Brotherhood and the story.
Apr 19, 2010 11:23 AM
Jul 2009
I like the story and the plot, the characters...Almost everything))And the fact that it is closer to the manga)It gives ths story new light and colouring)

Apr 28, 2010 11:02 AM

May 2008
What I like the most in FMA generally are the characters and the story. It's perfect mixture of action, drama and comedy.

What I like most in the Brotherhood adaptation is easy: The fights!
Bones really knows how to animate those.

They do a great job with the character scenes, too. Still got goose bumps from ep. 54 :D
Apr 28, 2010 11:28 AM

Jun 2009
Agreed. :) It's just great as it is. (I also love the other serie, but this one is better. ^^)
It's so nice! The OST and OP/ED's are also great, the characters, too.

I wonder how it'll end... I hope it'll be a very good ending for such a good story (and there will be also some love (f.e. MustangXHawkeye, EdXWinry) :3 ^_^ ) And so on...
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Mar 9, 2012 1:07 PM
Mar 2012
What really made it stand out from other anime for me was the way the characters were constantly realizing what it means to be alive. They had gone through so much, and for a time, didn't know how to keep living. That changed though, they understood what it meant to be truly strong. Not necessarily in body, but in heart. To not only survive, but to prosper. To not only exist, but to leave an impression on the world that would never go away. It was monumental.
Mar 12, 2012 7:23 AM

Dec 2009
It is very balanced you don't get too much of any genre. Everything is perfect. There is the right amount of comedy drama action adventure romance supernatural and every thing else.
Mar 28, 2012 3:03 PM

Feb 2012
Pretty much what everyone has said sums up my views on it. Also the amount of depth and that Ed and Al's dad had a MUCH bigger role in the story than the previous adaptation which was awesome.
Mar 30, 2012 4:00 PM

May 2011
Everything.
May 25, 2012 12:25 PM

Jan 2012
I like everything it's just a masterpiece
The world where they live in, the alchemy, the characters, story, music, jokes, atmosphere, the end. It all suits together and make ONE incredible wonderful anime.
Sep 25, 2012 9:22 PM

Aug 2011
I like how even though their would is unrealistic and I guess, 'strange' (with the magic and alchemy powers)...so much people can relate to their relationships, their problems and just their lives.

And I don't know about you, but I feel like it's 'saved' me. I know who or what from, but it has had such an impact on me that I know I won't ever forget it
Sep 25, 2012 9:33 PM

Sep 2012
I like how the story plot is much more better than the normal FMA. The characters that were added made it much more better too! Idk, I just loved the whole series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2013 1:18 PM

Oct 2012
I love FMA Brotherhood because it has a great story, great music (op/end/osts) and beautifull characters (not only the design, but also their personalities). But i think the strongest part is its theories.
Sep 14, 2013 11:19 AM
Apr 2013
I like everything ! FMA Brotherhood is a masterpiece!

The story, the characters , the way they used alchemy as the main power and the soundtrack is just divinal !
Sep 19, 2013 1:34 AM

Apr 2013
I like every single thing about "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood":
- how the story is presented (showing the events from different parts of the country simultaneously - which really helps to feel the grand scale of the entire plot);
- the humour - which is MY kind of humour :]
- some really touching scenes that almost made me cry;
- the gorgeous animation;
- the fantastic music (espiecially "March of the Moving Dolls");
- interesting characters - and all of them are very imortant...

I think what I love most of all is how well thought out the story is - EVERYTHING from episode one makes perfect sense and is an important part of the whole plot. In "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" there is no such thing as useless information - unlike in other similar shows.
Jul 26, 2014 12:47 PM
Mar 2014
The development of the story, the way things are going, everything starts to fit perfectly. The dialogues the plot is all perfect. The impact of the reality that winry suffered to know about the scar. The final outcome was that wonderfully perfect, if it would take too long to describe everything, because FMA Brotherhood undoubtedly is a perfect masterpiece.
Dec 13, 2021 9:54 AM
Sep 2021
For me what makes FMAB a masterpiece is that it is very suspenseful and always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It also has amazing characters that you can feel for and love as the show goes on. The main villans are very good and the main heros are even better. The music and the fights are also very entertaining and are always fast-paced and fluid without stopping every 5 seconds. ( unlike naruto).
vipefjgierjgioergjerogijeroigjeriogreiogj
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorit FMA character? ( 1 2 3 )

McKwapnasty - Apr 13, 2009

120 by Linkx7762 »»
Dec 13, 2021 9:50 AM

» Have you played the FMA game for DS? (Dual Sympathy)

Radium98 - Jan 7, 2015

0 by Radium98 »»
Jan 7, 2015 11:20 AM

» Is the specials worth watching?

ThePinkPineapple - Nov 14, 2014

2 by ThePinkPineapple »»
Nov 14, 2014 12:46 PM

» Which do you prefer???

miehlfin13 - Jul 30, 2009

20 by 2AM »»
Jul 26, 2014 12:42 PM

» Eyecatch Collection

___k - Mar 12, 2013

0 by ___k »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.