Forum Settings
Forums

Are we like going back in time or some shit?

New
Dec 3, 2009 8:08 PM

Oct 2009
Fucking kids these days with there multi colored tight ass fucking jeans dressing like they are back in the 80s

And Lady Gaga is pretty much the next moddona...even rap music...(No and I'm not talking about recent shit you here on the radio that's hip hop...but the intelligent and lyrical rap you hear every now and then that starting to get popular like

It feels as if we have gotten to a point that retardation of everyone is diminishing and that people are starting to be individuals more an more...

I like this...but it something that eventually was going to happen...only way to go is up after your reach the bottom of a cess pool of shit
Dec 3, 2009 8:09 PM

Jun 2008
Thats how it is.

Fashion and shit repeats itself.
Dec 3, 2009 8:11 PM

Sep 2009
lad gaga is the shit I suppose
Sig removed. Please don't use seizure images.
Dec 3, 2009 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
V0YANT said:
A cess pool of shit

Don't do drugs
Dec 3, 2009 8:19 PM

Feb 2009
*old man voice* Durn these kids today...back in my day the only "trends" we had to worry about were the trends of which crops earned the most money in revenue. We made our living selling corn, gosh durn! And what's with this "lady ba-bab whosit-whatsit" parading around wearing tin foil? Why, in the old day we used to put people like that in the LOONY HOUSE.
Dec 3, 2009 8:21 PM

Apr 2009
My sister is a part of this trend.

It's called "Alternative'', it is where one believes THEY are an individual and they hate their era, so they choose to dress like people from another era.

My sister is obsessed with the 1940's she will only watch movies or listen to music from back then (sigh).

You can also call them "hipsters" or "indie kids"
Dec 3, 2009 8:25 PM

Oct 2009
rebekah said:
My sister is a part of this trend.

It's called "Alternative'', it is where one believes THEY are an individual and they hate their era, so they choose to dress like people from another era.

My sister is obsessed with the 1940's she will only watch movies or listen to music from back then (sigh).

You can also call them "hipsters" or "indie kids"

Well at least that better than following the crowd...if any case it seems things are dividing into two. I rather be cool for being myself than trying to be something i'm not
Dec 4, 2009 7:37 AM

Feb 2005
lalazoe said:
*old man voice* Durn these kids today...back in my day the only "trends" we had to worry about were the trends of which crops earned the most money in revenue. We made our living selling corn, gosh durn! And what's with this "lady ba-bab whosit-whatsit" parading around wearing tin foil? Why, in the old day we used to put people like that in the LOONY HOUSE.
Back in the day, we had to make our own trends out of sticks and stones. And we had to walk barefoot and naked to school in blizzards at 3 in the morning.
Dec 4, 2009 3:17 PM

Feb 2009
Baman said:
lalazoe said:
Back in the day, we had to make our own trends out of sticks and stones. And we had to walk barefoot and naked to school in blizzards at 3 in the morning.

That's nothin'! Why, back in my day we had to take BATHS in the blizzards and walk 24 miles uphill to school at 1:30 in the morning.
>:(
Dec 4, 2009 3:23 PM

Apr 2009
then dont listen to it?

lol
Dec 4, 2009 3:24 PM

Apr 2009
when MF DOOM and Lady Gaga do a song together ill be concerned

until then im going to get my wrangler jeans on

More topics from this board

» What would make the user above angry?

SnipeStrike - May 5

45 by MitsukiHimeka »»
29 seconds ago

» If the user above were to invent something what would it be?

SnipeStrike - Mar 27

9 by DanzFcc »»
30 seconds ago

» MAL User Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dawn - Sep 18, 2015

683 by DanzFcc »»
1 minute ago

» Are you on the above user's friend list? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 3, 2022

4168 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Does the user below have the same thing you do? ( 1 2 3 )

Viuty - Dec 24, 2022

113 by MUFFlN »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.