Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2015 2:16 AM

Mar 2008
*Reserved for people having watched the anime in entirety only*

What do you think of it? If you like it so much, do it for reasons explained in a elaborate and understandable manner. Personally, it is not just my pleasant surprise, it is also the best anime of last year I've ever watched (even though I watched plenty of series airing that year that are good but not close to its awesomeness). I loved every single minute (despite its short format) and celebrated over how the series established a brand new wave involving the magical girl genre, including the fact that the series itself is centered around girls from 47 Japanese prefectures defeating the evil and preserves the goodness, despite the fact that only 7 of them appeared in the anime.

The characters, while appearing only in a measly few episodes for each, had their own motivations for becoming a Magica explained in a rather interesting way. Animation isn't too great but not horrible, what I primarily enjoyed the show in itself was its themes expressed thought-provokingly and the character designs having accessories modeled after each prefecture's own culture. The ending is left way too open, but I would gladly welcome more of this series, especially if it had a 30-minutes series necessary to establishes more of its overall worldbuilding as well introducing the remaining 40 Magicas in the making.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.