Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2015 5:32 PM
Nov 2014
[center]
Hey guys, another version of the Click&Drag game, this time featuring OHHS! Hope you guys end up with your ideal husbands ;)
Be sure to share your results below, we'd love to see your combinations :D

~~~~~

You are Haruhi in another dimension. After breaking the vase, you became acquainted with the Host Club. The members end up becoming your:

BEST FRIEND: | BECAUSE:

FIRST DATE: | YOU BROKE UP BECAUSE:

THE TEASE: | HE TRIED TO:

HUSBAND: | YOU HAD:

Han-SuezyMar 15, 2015 5:40 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 15, 2015 5:38 PM

Dec 2014
OMGLOLYES
Bestfriend- Honey Senpai b/c he was the easiest person to talk to <3
First date: Honey senpai :o We broke up b/c i was jealous of the other girls he served in the host club T-T
The tease: Haruhi. (S)he tried to stick his(her) butt out in my direction when trying to pick up something (s)he dropped on the floor LLOLOLL
husband: Haruhi (it was that butt appeal yo). We had TWINS ;D
Forum set made by the wonderful HatsuneMikuo~<3
Mar 15, 2015 5:43 PM
Nov 2014
hansuezy said:
OMGLOLYES
Bestfriend- Honey Senpai b/c he was the easiest person to talk to <3
First date: Honey senpai :o We broke up b/c i was jealous of the other girls he served in the host club T-T
The tease: Haruhi. (S)he tried to stick his(her) butt out in my direction when trying to pick up something (s)he dropped on the floor LLOLOLL
husband: Haruhi (it was that butt appeal yo). We had TWINS ;D

LOOOOL DAMN HARUHI'S BUTT APPEAL GOTCHU

My results~
Best Friend: Honey Senpai
Because: he flirted w/ me too much and became close to me ; - ;
---
First Date: Tamaki
Broke up because: ...his father...disssaproved..of..me
---
The Tease: KAORU HITACHIIN <3
He tried to: lick his LIPS INFRONT OF ME A;LF
---
Husband: KAORU
We had: .......3 snakes & other exotic animals LOOL
Mar 15, 2015 8:23 PM

Feb 2015
Best friend: kyoya senpaiiiii becuase he flirted with me too much and eventually became close (lol)
First date: Hikaru - we broke up because i was too jealous of the girls he served at the host club
The tease: Hikaru - he tried to force me to break up with my boyfriend (but he was my boyfriend??? OMFG INCEPTION)
Husband: Tamaki (im praying to jesus rn) - we had nothing because we enjoy life's simplicity (goodness ya think he would've at least bought me a diamond ring)
Mar 15, 2015 8:25 PM
Nov 2014
exobbys said:
Best friend: kyoya senpaiiiii becuase he flirted with me too much and eventually became close (lol)
First date: Hikaru - we broke up because i was too jealous of the girls he served at the host club
The tease: Hikaru - he tried to force me to break up with my boyfriend (but he was my boyfriend??? OMFG INCEPTION)
Husband: Tamaki (im praying to jesus rn) - we had nothing because we enjoy life's simplicity (goodness ya think he would've at least bought me a diamond ring)

LOOOOOOL OMG
'IM PRAYING TO JESUS RIGHT NOW' AHAHAH
:')
Mar 16, 2015 10:14 PM

Jan 2015
BEST FRIEND - oh heaven goddess Kyoya cause he fed me cakes at every host club meeting HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA his way of satisfying women
FIRST DATE, YOU BROKE UP BECAUSE - tamaki cause his pet shark bit me AHHAAHHA he would be the only one to bring me near a tank full of sharks on our first date
THE TEASE, HE TRIED TO - HOONNNEEYY SEENNPPAAIII <3 stuck his but out towards my direction when picking up something he dropped on the floor ooohhh you slyyy cutie ;) reminds me of what kurtis would do
HUSBAND, YOU HAD - Kaoru a honeymoon in Hawaii. oh, well that was uneventful XD HAHAHAHHA
Mar 17, 2015 12:44 AM

Dec 2014
Xelleon said:
BEST FRIEND - oh heaven goddess Kyoya cause he fed me cakes at every host club meeting HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA his way of satisfying women
FIRST DATE, YOU BROKE UP BECAUSE - tamaki cause his pet shark bit me AHHAAHHA he would be the only one to bring me near a tank full of sharks on our first date
THE TEASE, HE TRIED TO - HOONNNEEYY SEENNPPAAIII <3 stuck his but out towards my direction when picking up something he dropped on the floor ooohhh you slyyy cutie ;) reminds me of what kurtis would do
HUSBAND, YOU HAD - Kaoru a honeymoon in Hawaii. oh, well that was uneventful XD HAHAHAHHA

OMFG KURTIS LOOOOOOOOL
Forum set made by the wonderful HatsuneMikuo~<3
Mar 18, 2015 6:55 AM

Jul 2013
Best friend: Tamaki because he secretly loved me and tried to get closer to me. (wait am I cosplaying Haruhi? xD)
First date: Haruhi broke up because I got together with her brother instead well she's meant for Tamaki anyway~ xD
The tease: Kyoya he tried to force me to break up with my boyfriend (or girlfriend at the time? He's just trying to help Tamaki probs lol~)
Husband: Tamaki, we had a honeymoon in hawaii. LOL I really am cosplaying as Haruhi? and dated myself but got forced by Kyoya to break up with myself.. yeah that's probably it.. XD
Mar 18, 2015 11:47 AM

Aug 2012
[My Results]

Best Friend: Hiitachin Kaoru - (Who secretly loves me, and tries to get closer to me.)

First Date: Prince Tamaki - We broke up because I got together with his brother instead.

The Tease: Haruhi - (Who tried to sweet talk me into going out with him.)

Husband: Hiitachin Kaouru - We had two girls, two boys, two cats.
Mar 18, 2015 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
BEST FRIEND: Honey senpai
BECAUSE: He fed you cakes at every host club meeting lol
FIRST DATE: Haruhi ;-; lol
YOU BROKE UP BECAUSE: You were jealous of the other girl he served in the host club
THE TEASE: Hikaru ;w;
HE TRIED TO: Stick his butt out towards my direction when picking up something he dropped on the floor xD
HUSBAND: Kaoru ;w;
YOU HAD: 2 boys 2 girls 2 cats LOL
Mar 21, 2015 12:20 PM

Mar 2010
Bestfriend: Hikaru Hiitachin, he flirted with me too much and eventually gets closer to me
First Date: Haruhi, her father disapproved of me. [i can see why lol]
Tease: Kyoya - Senpai, he showered me with roses
Husband: Haruhi? lol 3 snakes & other exotic animals

loll.
Mar 30, 2015 6:53 AM

Sep 2010
Bestfriend: Mori senpai, he flirted with me too much and eventually gets closer to me
First Date: Tamaki, his father disapprove of me
Tease: Kaoru, he tried to stick his butt out in my direction when trying to pick up something he dropped on the floor
Husband: Mori Senpai, we had nothing because I enjoyed life's simplicity
Mar 30, 2015 10:45 AM

Dec 2014
OMG this is so funny I wanna try it!

BEST FRIEND: Mori senpai (awww)
BECAUSE: He flirted with you too much and eventually became close to you (omg no that's impossibru! I can't see him flirting loool)
FIRST DATE: Kyoya senpai (oh la la)
YOU BROKE UP BECAUSE: You got together with his brother instead (NO! OMG! WTF?!)
THE TEASE: Hikaru Hitachiin (can totally see him being that)
HE TRIED TO: Shower you with roses (aww aww aww this is so cuute)
HUSBAND: Kaoru Hitachiin (that is..awkward...)
YOU HAD: A honeymoon in Hawaii (awwww the Hitachiin twins are so cuute)
Apr 5, 2015 12:07 PM

Mar 2010
Best Friend: Honey Senpai: Because he was the easiest person to talk to
First Date: Kaoru Hitachiin :You broke up because he was in love with someone else
The Tease: Prince Tamaki:He tried to shower you with roses (Sounds like him)
Husband: Hikaru Hitachiin:You had 90 years of marriage together (Kinda seems dreamy)
Apr 20, 2015 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
Best Friend: Kyoya senpai ;w; - (even though he was the popular member in the host club he still made time foy you <3

First Date: Kaoru - We broke up because I got together with his brother instead. LOL

The Tease: Kyoya senpai..... - (tried to force me to break up with my boyfriend lol)

Husband: KYOYA AGAIN$@@#%$@%# - We had 10girls.............what the xDD

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 9, 2015 5:33 PM

Mar 2014
Best Friend: Haruhi because he flirted with me too much (omg wth .v.)

First Date: Hikaru; broke up because he was in love with someone else (sobs)

The Tease: Kyoya because he tried to force me to break up with my boyfriend (well.)

Husband: Honey; had a honeymoon in Hawaii (d'awww)
Jan 7, 2016 5:13 AM

Aug 2012
Best Friend: Honey-senpai, because he was the easiest person to talk to.

First date: Prince Tamaki, we broke up because I got together with his brother instead.

The tease: Hikaru Hitachiin tried to sweet-talk me into going out with him.

Husband: Mori-senpai, but we had nothing because we enjoyed life simplicity.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Badges . . . V1 ( 1 2 )

woeirbvcvbmxnv - Apr 5, 2015

55 by One_DeathFlower »»
Aug 29, 2017 4:18 PM

» (GAME) Change One Letter ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

woeirbvcvbmxnv - Mar 22, 2015

716 by aa-dono »»
Jan 7, 2016 5:16 AM

» { G A M E } Actually,

Han-Suezy - Mar 22, 2015

43 by aa-dono »»
Jan 7, 2016 5:15 AM

» {GAME} ~ Make Yo Mapotofu~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Baguettie - Mar 6, 2015

210 by aa-dono »»
Jan 7, 2016 5:08 AM

Sticky: » N E W S L E T T E R ! Sign up here for your monthly menu ~

woeirbvcvbmxnv - Mar 12, 2015

42 by aa-dono »»
Jan 7, 2016 5:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.