Forum Settings
Forums

Game v28: The Ultimate Anime Showdown - [SodaWithYoda and Mafia Wins!] [Game Over]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (84) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2015 2:23 PM

Dec 2012
What is that list with beautifully oranged names?
Mar 8, 2015 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
I also wonder about how experienced Ace happens to be, seen'em twice before but didn't pick up a lot in either game.
All I saw was a greeting thus far in this game, seems a little out of place... seemed more the type to like a wee tango :3

Sep 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Why we lynching Jack again?

Also, you're not allowed to lynch Goku...

Suzu told me to do it in my dream.

Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music

Jul 2014
Ok,
I am awake now...
Correct me if i am wrong but
All that has happened is
Heichou is the little girl
Jack is getting lynched for no reason
and Bananas

Sep 2012
Karote said:
What is that list with beautifully oranged names?

They're all the confirmed 4rd party, yes... 4rd.
Mar 8, 2015 2:26 PM

Sep 2013
Aoi_Yukimura said:
I love my character role!

I C what you did there >_>

Dec 2012
Brynhildr said:
Zymf said:
You can always claim a role though :D - You just can't prove that whatever you're claiming is true..

I'll start my own wagon.
Vote: MidnightOwl

Yeah, sure you can, but Light Yagami has 3 or 4 shots if I'm not wrong, so good luck on claiming your true role. Unless it's a bait or until he's dead, I'll suggest to not give away your role.
Hmm.. How are we supposed to play then? Normally you vote people because you want to force them into claiming a role or at least reveal something about themself.

I quess we have to play solely on who supports who and who votes for who :/?

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Why we lynching Jack again?

Also, you're not allowed to lynch Goku...

Getting lynched may have been an older usual <.<
I still mourn over the game the cop lied to get him killed if I recall, I saw it coming a mile away when it happened.... but nope, everyone just sat around whistling and killed him even though it was obvious.
Mar 8, 2015 2:28 PM

Sep 2012
Zymf said:
Brynhildr said:

Yeah, sure you can, but Light Yagami has 3 or 4 shots if I'm not wrong, so good luck on claiming your true role. Unless it's a bait or until he's dead, I'll suggest to not give away your role.
Hmm.. How are we supposed to play then? Normally you vote people because you want to force them into claiming a role or at least reveal something about themself.

I like the use of Q, you could also just use your magical unicorn powers btw ^^
Mar 8, 2015 2:28 PM

Sep 2013
grave_robber said:
Bryn, has anyone told you that your new set is awesome? Because it is <3

Bash was so kind as to let me use it. I just modified it a lil and put a moustache on the avy. I luv Slam Dunk! :3 [ I'll be back to Asuka once March is over :P ]

Thank you bae - your set is also awesome and creepy af ❤
Mar 8, 2015 2:29 PM

Jul 2014
Moustache avatars are the best
Mar 8, 2015 2:30 PM

Sep 2012
@Bryn: As of this current point in time, what do you think your chances are of being silenced due to it being pretty insane in this game ^^?
Mar 8, 2015 2:31 PM

Jun 2010
Mar 8, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:

Bolded and pages 4-5 if you want, use these:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1360003&show=60#msg38585853
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1360003&show=80#msg38586410

So the roles were already been delivered and it was a couple of hours before the game actually started. Not that I wanna defend him I am actually doing it tho it seems he was doing as always a vow of fidelity / love to CC >_>
Mar 8, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2012
Aoi_Yukimura said:
All I can say right now is that......I am a furry!

Alucard <.<
Mar 8, 2015 2:34 PM

Jul 2014
Zymf stop bullying me
Mar 8, 2015 2:34 PM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Bolded and pages 4-5 if you want, use these:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1360003&show=60#msg38585853
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1360003&show=80#msg38586410

So the roles were already been delivered and it was a couple of hours before the game actually started. Not that I wanna defend him I am actually doing it tho it seems he was doing as always a vow of fidelity / love to CC >_>

I could'ave realised this after posting, but I'd rather stick to it due to not knowing said player well at all.
Also seems the wrong game to be saying such a thing due to CC being in this specific game and they are indeed a lover of all things <.<

Wrong time and place.
Mar 8, 2015 2:35 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
I also wonder about how experienced Ace happens to be, seen'em twice before but didn't pick up a lot in either game.
All I saw was a greeting thus far in this game, seems a little out of place... seemed more the type to like a wee tango :3

You have to actually push him in the corner and pressure to hav something. It happened so in the Chocolate and Roses game. Tho, in the Gintama game he seemed more active. Dunno probs time zones or whatever. Ask him when he's on.
Mar 8, 2015 2:35 PM

Mar 2009
SodaWithYoda said:
Ok,
I am awake now...
All that has happened is
and Bananas

I'm here too, no one seems to notice, except the bananas ;_;

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Mar 8, 2015 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
grave_robber said:
SodaWithYoda said:
Ok,
I am awake now...
All that has happened is
and Bananas

I'm here too, no one seems to notice, except the bananas ;_;

I don't particularly like bananas
But everyone has a preference

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

You have to actually push him in the corner and pressure to hav something. It happened so in the Chocolate and Roses game. Tho, in the Gintama game he seemed more active. Dunno probs time zones or whatever. Ask him when he's on.

I got a bit of a dance out of'em in the DxD game while I was still alive :S
They seemed a bit off game with their role and how powerful it was in the Gintama game, even after having practically being confirmed by others.

Dec 2014
Is there any way to prove my innocence?
Btw, today is my last day of tests. Add math though... -gulp- >w<
Mar 8, 2015 2:38 PM

Sep 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
Ok,
I am awake now...
All that has happened is
and Bananas

Mostly Bananas yes, you're right.

Dec 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
Zymf stop bullying me

Sep 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Is there any way to prove my innocence?
Btw, today is my last day of tests. Add math though... -gulp- >w<

You actually have little to no reason to do so at this time, my vote was based off of over-thinking and not knowing you personally ^^
I don't believe anyone else will follow it up, so you don't need to give anything away quite yet.
I would appreciate you confirming the context of your statement though.
Mar 8, 2015 2:39 PM

Sep 2013
Zymf said:

Duh - basically. If you wanna risk you can actually make them claim, tho the Death Note cannot be blocked by Doctor or whatever else role is in use. Basically is the same as jumper role - tho, you have like 3 or 4 attempts.
Mar 8, 2015 2:41 PM

Jun 2010
Mar 8, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

I still mourn over the game the cop lied to get him killed if I recall, I saw it coming a mile away when it happened.... but nope, everyone just sat around whistling and killed him even though it was obvious.

Yep, tho in this game we have a bomb-like role. Meaning that if Jack is that role, he'll drag to hell like a couple of people who voted for him. If he's the cop or whatever role is the same in this game, is plainly stupid to just sit around and get you killed, since you're supposed to play along and to the win-co of your team :/
Mar 8, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
Aoi_Yukimura said:
But that's not all, Lambtron. I like all things sweet too.

The necks of woman, those are pretty sweet, no ^^?
Mar 8, 2015 2:43 PM

Sep 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
Moustache avatars are the best

Moustache ftw! ( ˇ෴ˇ )
Mar 8, 2015 2:44 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
@Bryn: As of this current point in time, what do you think your chances are of being silenced due to it being pretty insane in this game ^^?

What the point in silencing me when they can kill me? I dunno, probs 20%
Mar 8, 2015 2:44 PM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Yep, tho in this game we have a bomb-like role. Meaning that if Jack is that role, he'll drag to hell like a couple of people who voted for him. If he's the cop or whatever role is the same in this game, is plainly stupid to just sit around and get you killed, since you're supposed to play along and to the win-co of your team :/

Hmmm I meant that a cop in a different game had some shit where they'd do whatever to get Jack lynched ( maybe just killed in general ).
In one game they were the cop I think and intentionally falsified results just so Jack would die :S
Mar 8, 2015 2:45 PM

Sep 2013
Aoi_Yukimura said:

D:

We have a confession! >_>

Mar 8, 2015 2:46 PM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Why would they silence anyone in that case?
Also if someone else drops a big enough hint on a vital town role that not everyone picks up on, then it'd likely be the higher priority.
Mar 8, 2015 2:47 PM

Oct 2012
Brynhildr said:
Doughkey said:
How about I just lynch Aoi since he will only be trouble for the town regardless of his allignment? ^^

Hey Mary ;)

How about no. Also you're not less of trouble for town, than she is. >_>

Then I guess I have some bad news for you~

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Aoi_Yukimura said:

D:

We have a confession! >_>

This is a Furry lol

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:

I could'ave realised this after posting, but I'd rather stick to it due to not knowing said player well at all.
Also seems the wrong game to be saying such a thing due to CC being in this specific game and they are indeed a lover of all things <.<

Wrong time and place.

Usually he stick on making the devils advocate when Lucian is in the game. Haven't had the chance to meet him elsewhere - but when he does that he's a pretty good damn player. I expect more from him tbh
Mar 8, 2015 2:52 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

I got a bit of a dance out of'em in the DxD game while I was still alive :S
They seemed a bit off game with their role and how powerful it was in the Gintama game, even after having practically being confirmed by others.

I just remember giving him some advice on not taking things too seriously, since in the C&R game he got quite pissed at half of the players and wrote down rolls of papyrus in hid defense >_> [ at some point the discussion became insane ] Probs just decided to cool off a little and take it easy.
Mar 8, 2015 2:53 PM

Jun 2010
Gosh, you two are dumb. I gave you all the possible towards what my role is without actually saying it outright.......
Mar 8, 2015 2:55 PM

May 2014
Aoi_Yukimura said:
Gosh, you two are dumb. I gave you all the possible towards what my role is without actually saying it outright.......

You are Lucy, we get it. >_>

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:

Hmmm I meant that a cop in a different game had some shit where they'd do whatever to get Jack lynched ( maybe just killed in general ).
In one game they were the cop I think and intentionally falsified results just so Jack would die :S

EH? >_> Wait, I did it previously cuz I messed up things and couldn't avoid it anymore. Tho, wanting a townie dead and falsifying results when you too are a townie is just insane. Poor Jack, how do he manage to get players so pissed and biased toward him >_>

Sep 2012
Aoi_Yukimura said:

I see none within town sooooo, if you want it, you can have it ^^

Change vote: Aoi_Yukimura
Mar 8, 2015 2:57 PM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

EH? >_> Wait, I did it previously cuz I messed up things and couldn't avoid it anymore. Tho, wanting a townie dead and falsifying results when you too are a townie is just insane. Poor Jack, how do he manage to get players so pissed and biased toward him >_>

No clue, I think it was just lazy games over at that club... people just filler spammed went quiet then waited for reports for the most part.
Mar 8, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2014
Oh.. I misread it as 'fury'. x3

Aoi, why do you want to get lynched so badly?

Mar 8, 2015 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mar 8, 2015 2:59 PM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

Also if someone else drops a big enough hint on a vital town role that not everyone picks up on, then it'd likely be the higher priority.

Strategy wise I think. If you silence player A - you get to rb that role - they can't give vital info for the phases they are silenced and if they are killed after this and the grave robber guy steals their abilities he gets the chance to use their ability and get their results as well. Have to check how it functions, but this is a massive *how* and *why* would they chose to do it.

Jul 2013
Vote Count:

Jack (3): Bryn, Haine-, Aoi_Yukimura
MidnightOwl (1): Zymf
Aoi_Yukimura (1): Lamby

Players not voting: (coromandel, Doughkey, Jackrito, Pinapple-Apple, MidnightOwl, SodaWithYoda, AceTheKidd, Blonde, Karote, LoveandHate91, Sanguinem, heichou-kun, Zurel, Super Sexy Corrupted Purity, Juzzywuzzy, AncientHax, Byon, HidamariSeashore)

Time until Day 1 Ends

Jun 2010
I don't want that, quite the opposite. That's why I told Lambtron and Codey that I like sweet things, hoping that they would catch on......but it seems that they're too stupid for that......
Mar 8, 2015 3:01 PM

Sep 2013
Doughkey said:
Brynhildr said:

Hey Mary ;)

How about no. Also you're not less of trouble for town, than she is. >_>

Then I guess I have some bad news for you~

I failed -_-

Hi Ika-chan plz dun kill me ; v ;
Mar 8, 2015 3:03 PM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Strategy wise I think. If you silence player A - you get to rb that role - they can't give vital info for the phases they are silenced and if they are killed after this and the grave robber guy steals their abilities he gets the chance to use their ability and get their results as well. Have to check how it functions, but this is a massive *how* and *why* would they chose to do it.

All the more reason to push for a Mafia lynch right off the bat ^^
Also it's more along the lines of, if you use that ability and get the RB, you then get the silence in-turn of that going through. ( though I guess that doesn't matter ).
Though I think it would still be a good call to kill someone a little less obvious and try your chances at silencing one of the people actually talking within the thread if the majority or even all of them are town aligned.

Edit: That's before even thinking about the potential combos leading from it, they also have a role cop lol <.<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (84) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.