Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 23, 2016 12:32 PM

Feb 2015
I wish. Love this anime. Chances are low though.
I should better go and read manga.

Jan 11, 2017 11:03 PM
Jan 2017
I've watched this anime several times over the past few years. Truly it's one of my favorites, great character development, great music (even if some of the scores are a bit overused), an interesting story, and it stays away from the over the top goofiness that many animes like to do. I would love to see them continue the story, especially since so much was left undone! We never even got to see any of the creatures of the Abyss do anything! Serious sad face....at least when Death Note ended the story was complete.
Jan 16, 2017 8:00 AM

Sep 2015
Today marks 10 years of the Claymore anime annoucement.
Jan 18, 2017 1:35 PM
Jan 2017
Isnt there anything we can do? An email we an contact? Someone we can plead to. I wanna see more Clare :(
Jan 21, 2017 4:57 PM
Jan 2017
Been waiting for a millennium and still no season 2.
Mar 5, 2017 3:15 PM
Aug 2016
I am so disappointed that this anime probably won't get 2nd season while other crap series get it, I don't understand that ;(
Apr 5, 2017 11:40 PM
Jan 2017
It's been 10 years and yet no news regarding a second season, so chances are slim. Madhouse has moved to other anime projects as well. But it is possible since they announced second seasons for other anime such as overlord,OPM etc. I still have hope that they will continue claymore because it totally deserves a second season. I wouldn't hold my breath if i were you,go and read the manga if you have not cause it's amazing and has a great ending.
PK9Apr 6, 2017 6:44 AM
Jun 23, 2017 4:14 PM
May 2014
I may read It if I'm not lazy
Jun 24, 2017 11:00 PM
Jan 2017
Dretax said:
Dude the final 6 chapters are so damn amazing it brought tears to my eyes :'')
I so badly wanna see the finale animated :(
Jun 24, 2017 11:54 PM
Jul 2015
There is no need for a second season.
The anime plot is different, Raki is annoying and the manga is a lot better.
My name is Kino.
I'm on a journey, traveling to various places.
And you are?
Jun 25, 2017 4:18 AM
May 2014
PK9 said:
Dretax said:
Dude the final 6 chapters are so damn amazing it brought tears to my eyes :'')
I so badly wanna see the finale animated :(

Yeah, agreed! I guess i can find it online somewhere
Jun 26, 2017 4:21 AM
May 2014
Also It's been 3 years since they finished the manga only. Meh. Dayum producers to it already.
Jul 5, 2017 1:58 PM

Feb 2011
The Anime is a treat for the eyes, slow start but an interesting ending that makes your crave for more. But it might just only be a dream atm, so i guess we're stuck with the anime until further notice.

A shame really, but thats how it goes with some animes that goes under the mainstream radar.
There can be no light, without darkness.
Jul 17, 2017 9:11 AM
Dec 2016
They've set up so much with Abyssal Ones and didn't take in anywhere. That's just sad, I can only imagine what this anime could have been.
Jul 18, 2017 5:00 AM
Jul 2017
You guy need to make a season two this is one of the best anime show that you guys could have ever made and pleas make it in English also
Jul 18, 2017 5:03 AM
Jul 2017
You guys need to make another season of claymore one of the best anime series by far
Aug 10, 2017 9:08 PM
Aug 2017
Onegaishimasu S2 T_T im dying waitng for it *7years*
Aug 16, 2017 5:28 PM
Isekai Trash

Mar 2016
Had this one on my watchlist for a little bit now but I'm hesitant to watch because of the supposed loose ends the ending leaves, those types of anime bring me eternal sadness, is it still worth the watch or will I finish it and be longing for more? (And reading the manga to complete it just doesn't sound appealing to me)
Aug 16, 2017 5:53 PM

Oct 2014
Chances are 0%
Go read manga
Aug 29, 2017 9:22 AM
Aug 2012
I'm reading the manga and the plot is pretty good. Netflix should get the license to make a decent anime.

Or a remasterized version of the old anime until the lion dude and new episodes after that.

Sep 4, 2017 4:32 AM
Aug 2015
How about a re-boot than? like berserk or FMA. but i hope they dont re-boot it like how berserk do. it deserve re-boot like FMA:B
Sep 4, 2017 8:10 AM
Sep 2017
Just registered specially for that topic.

You know people, as long as money are in game the wheel will be spinning forever. Even if storyline is repeated endlessly in different media until itl becomes boring (like Berserk) or Refreshed/remastered (Hellsing Ultimate) or continued (Naruto/Boruto), there are still money beyond it.

Money can make claymore remaster and continue anime, money can force the Yagi to expand that magnificent universe, and im kind of fan who are prepared to pay for every single claymore feature, New manga, anime, new game, every possible gadget. I hope someone important from anime analytics could read this post and be informed that Yagi and every possible claymore drafter can take my money, just give me some new or remastered god damn content. If there are more people like me, we can easily consider claymore season 2 status as "soon".

Thank you and bye.
Sep 4, 2017 8:25 AM

Feb 2015
Mocade said:

You know people, as long as money are in game the wheel will be spinning forever. Even if storyline is repeated endlessly in different media until itl becomes boring (like Berserk) or Refreshed/remastered (Hellsing Ultimate) or continued (Naruto/Boruto), there are still money beyond it.

Money can make claymore remaster and continue anime, money can force the Yagi to expand that magnificent universe, and im kind of fan who are prepared to pay for every single claymore feature, New manga, anime, new game, every possible gadget. I hope someone important from anime analytics could read this post and be informed that Yagi and every possible claymore drafter can take my money, just give me some new or remastered god damn content. If there are more people like me, we can easily consider claymore season 2 status as "soon".

Thank you and bye.

The thing is, most people don't care about Claymore anymore, the franchise is slowly fading into obscurity. I don't think any studio would want to to adapt the manga at this point.
Sep 4, 2017 12:17 PM
Aug 2012
JonasTheJay said:
Mocade said:

Thank you and bye.

The thing is, most people don't care about Claymore anymore, the franchise is slowly fading into obscurity. I don't think any studio would want to to adapt the manga at this point.

After Castlevania huge success I think it's obvious western people want more dark fantasy stuff. We are not like moe japanese fanboys.

They should bring Claymore to the western, it would be an instant hit. Especially in this feminist era, an anime with a lot of badass girls killing monsters should be critically acclaimed.
Sep 16, 2017 12:31 PM

Jul 2017
I remember watching this in 2010 or so and how much I loved it. I recently just started it again and remember why I loved it so much. It saddens me when good anime won't get another season when there could be one. (Such as parasyte technically even though it ended on good terms)
Oct 12, 2017 10:23 AM
Mar 2017
please someone tell me when claymore season will be coming...
Oct 15, 2017 8:55 PM
Jun 2008
Jeez... saw this anime a long time ago. Didn't remember much of it besides a few things and the fact that I really liked it back then. I definitely didn't remember that the ending was not a "true" ending. Liked watching it again even tho I am not a teen anymore and the anime wasn't as impressive this time, but now I feel disappointed and kinda sad that it has no 2nd season :(
Nov 5, 2017 4:35 AM
Nov 2017
Pls make season 2 I just watch this again and want to see how strong the kid can get
Nov 20, 2017 10:17 AM
Jul 2017
I just finished watching this series for the first time! I really hope they make a Season 2 sometime in the future. The ending felt incomplete. . .
Nov 20, 2017 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
Claymore has been aired in 2007/2008 if i remember correctly and the manga ended few years ago already. The probability that a new season show up is close to 0%.

If we are lucky they can think of a remake like they did for other anime, but i really doubt it.

You can still read the manga which is really good.
Nov 23, 2017 10:59 AM
Oct 2017
Madhouse doesn’t really make Second seasons though
Feb 12, 2018 12:44 AM
Dec 2017
Top Anime Claymore Season 2 ❤❤❤
Feb 22, 2018 9:09 PM
Feb 2018
Mar 8, 2018 6:58 PM

Sep 2015
I still want Claymore S2 anime gods.

Best anime alongside with Shingeki noi Kyojin for me.
Mar 14, 2018 7:06 PM
Mar 2018
With the manga complete it would have to be a reebot by now, like FMA had. Madhouse already tried it, I wouldmlike to see another studio do a series, with intentions on finishing an adaption. For some reason though, when I think about a reboot I see the fight with raguldo as live action in my head, I don't think it would have the ratings to justify the budget of bringing half the awakened beings to life!
I'm just gonna plug here something I'm writing https://forums.animeuknews.net/threads/tin-foil-haberdashery.16715/page-3#post-497235 its from my thread on re imagining something as a reboot or a game or something like that, like the musings of some mad man. I'm part way through writing several parts on a claymore mmo, I would buy that game in a heartbeat!
Sep 10, 2018 12:15 PM
Nov 2016
I should start by saying that Claymore, is one of the best animes i have seen.

However!, i strongly oppose a 2nd season for Claymore. The reasons are....many!. All related to the absolute garbage that is the manga version. Where should i even start, with this mess called the "manga version"...

1-The Isley issue.
Not only he shouldnt have died(was never confirmed), but should actualy have been raised up.
Should have been the strongest(not Priscilla).

Later Isley should have become commander of the Abyssal and awakened ones army, on the mainland. The islanders would all be made to compose an army of their own, because the mainlanders wouldnt trust them. Isley would be Raki´s supirior, mentor and father figure.

2-The Raki issue.
Raki should have received training from Isley like he did. BUT after finding Claire he should have returned to Isley(see bellow why). Raki should have grown to be a war prodigy. Raki should have become number 47 of the organization, as a human. And then slowly climbed up. He wouldnt be all that strong in terms of brute strenght, but he would be genious.

Later Raki should have left the organization and became a general, with leadership over a small army of elite humans. He would be a genius at comanding them and strategy. He would have a Claymore in his army, capable of detecting enemy weaknesses. He would have a Claymore devsion on his army as well, but would be lead by Claire. The presence of only this Claymore by Raki´s side, would cause Claire to become jealous.

3-Organization issue.
shouldnt have been destroyed. Instead it should have ended up with different leadership. Maybe Miria. They would slowly start working together with the mainland. Because they would slowly learn that the humans, are slowly being exterminated, and those experiments were out of desperation.

Later the organization would be accepted into the mainland army, to fight against the dragon born.

4-Princila Issue.
Princila should never have been considered the strongest, nor reach anywhere near the amount of power she did on the manga(killed the series). Priscila should have remained a wild card, which cannot be controled by anyone and is strong, but not that strong, and mostly is just sly/coward/unstable.

5-The Rigardo issue.
Rigardo shouldnt have been killed. Was to good of a character to die in such small battle.

6-The Island and Mainland issue.
Isley should have misteriously ordered Rigardo and the rest back, leaving the Claymores of the north dying, but still alive. The reason for this, would be because Isley knew the truth about the mainland and the dragon born. So seeing potetial in these Claymore, he decided to spare them.

Later Isley along with Rigardo and Raki, start working towards uniting the Abyssal ones, and the organization into an alliance. To survive the upcoming atack on the island, by the dragon born. The dragon born on information gathered by Rubel, were planning an assult on the island, fearing that the organization maybe successful, at creating crontrolable Abyssal ones. But also because Rubel found out that the Abyssal ones, could be reasoned with to a dangerous extent.

7-The Claire issue.
Claire would initialy continue as part of the organization, with Raki being the number 47 of it. While the organization was busy with defensive preparations(for the Dragon born assult), Raki would be sent on a few missions, to hunt Yoma on villages. One of those villages would be his own. Claire would act as a mentor, and as a confused mother figure, since she is starting to feel atracted to Raki as man, instead of a brother.

Claire would continue to persue her vengence and fight Priscila on few occasions. Eventualy Claire would become the leader of the Claymore devision, on Raki´s army.

But... this is not what happend, what happend was the vomit that is the manga. In which case i cant support a 2nd season which would basicaly be garbage. Its much better if another good anime is made instead.
Nov 18, 2018 4:37 AM
Mar 2018
Sucks. I watched this and really enjoyed it.
Nov 18, 2018 5:15 AM

Jul 2015
im 100 % sure there is no chance for that

Well...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayrhandros - Sep 26, 2007

414 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Sep 12, 2007

91 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Aug 21, 2007

79 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Baman - Aug 8, 2007

92 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Jul 31, 2007

85 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.