Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2015 2:33 PM

Jun 2008
Hello, my name is Hafer. I've been a member of the H&H club since Season 1 and helped in the administration of the club for a short while in 2011. Unfortunately, a number of technical problems with MAL in 2011 caused me to not come here for quite some time. Those problems are long gone and I'm back now.

The Hurt and Heal games have been on hiatus for about 2 years now. I want to get things going again. But first I'd like to know which of our members are still checking back now and then.

If you are reading this, please give a short answer to this thread! Saying 'Hi' or 'I'm here' will be enough.

In the meantime, I'll go through our list of members and contact people who are still active on MAL.
I'll also weed out people who haven't logged in on MAL for at least two years. I'll send them a message so they'll know what's going on if they ever come back.

After this activity check, I plan on inviting a number of new members. Once we have enough active members, we'll start the final game of Season 4!
haferMar 6, 2015 11:05 AM

Heal your favourite characters, hurt those you don't like - There can only be one!
The Hurt & Heal Club

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 21, 2015 3:11 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Waves at hafer

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Feb 22, 2015 3:11 AM

Apr 2009
Hi :)
Feb 22, 2015 11:03 AM

Dec 2009
Yes! :)
Feb 22, 2015 3:31 PM

Jan 2009
Hello (/^0^)/
Feb 24, 2015 3:51 AM

Apr 2010
So what exactly did happen to this club? I remember it having more members than this..

Also, hi :D
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
Feb 24, 2015 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Welcome back, all of you!

Sapphirebreeze said:
So what exactly did happen to this club? I remember it having more members than this..

Well, I don't know what happened first, but two things did happen: The clubs admins did not have enough spare time to manage H&H anymore, and a decline in participation took the fun out of it.

p.s.: Murphy's law struck: I don't have a working internet connection until Friday. (At work right now :P) If you want to help: advertise our club and invite people to join : )

Heal your favourite characters, hurt those you don't like - There can only be one!
The Hurt & Heal Club

Feb 25, 2015 7:57 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Sapphirebreeze said:

hafer said:
Well, I don't know what happened first, but two things did happen: The clubs admins did not have enough spare time to manage H&H anymore, and a decline in participation took the fun out of it.
Kaixi and Keigo took a time-out, so I jumped in to substitute them until one of them could return. Unfortunately, neither of them did in time and I never managed to end the fourth season due to reasons, following the decline of participants.

I don't know if you have sent out text to the active users on MAL, but here is what I wrote last time:

I also made a signature last time, to advertise in the forums (my staff role maybe helped out a bit).

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Feb 26, 2015 1:32 PM

Feb 2008
Hey all! Wow I can't believe this club has been around for nearly 7 years and you guys are still here sticking with it. *touched*

I thought I'd give an update and my best wishes for the revival (for what it's worth). Basically I started this club the year before I started uni and life got real/I fell out with anime in the last couple of years. There was still quite a lot of activity back then so I passed on the management to Keigo and then Snow, but then eventually it got to the point where only one or two people were playing in each game, and I wasn't in a position to rev things back up, so it's been on hiatus all this time.

Now I'm working full time and I only watch anime occasionally, so I don't think I'll ever make a full return :(. But, I'd be delighted if you guys continued this! This club still holds a special place in my heart (however sad that may sound), so it'd be great to see it alive again.

Anyway that's my rant over. Best of luck for the revival. I'll still be popping in and out as usual, and feel free to PM me if you need anything. :)
Feb 27, 2015 12:15 PM

Dec 2009
HIIIIIIIIIIIII HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO :D
Feb 27, 2015 4:15 PM

Dec 2008
Hellooo minna :)
Mar 1, 2015 7:55 AM

Jun 2008
OK, it seems we have a bunch of people to play Hurt & Heal!

I'll start the Season IV finale on Friday, around 11:00 AM PST. (Which is 8:00 PM MEZ, which is valid where I live :P)

I'm also considering "Extra" rounds with non-anime themes, but more on that later.

Remember, you're always free to start your own H&H games with your own choice of characters/whatever and your own set of rules. Just create a thread in the forums! Only "official" games will be marked as sticky threads, though.

Remember to invite your friends!

The Hurt & Heal Club

Jun 25, 2015 8:44 AM

Jun 2008
Ok, I'm sorry guys, but it didn't turn out as I had hoped it would. I'm hereby resigning as admin for the H&H club.

If there's anyone who wants to continue H&H and start a new season - please contact me. Maybe we can find another admin?

The Hurt & Heal Club

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Season V Anime Selection

hafer - Mar 15, 2015

10 by Nelsonma11355 »»
Jun 25, 2015 5:16 PM

Sticky: » H&H 2011 - Tournament Line-up

Snow - Jan 8, 2012

1 by hafer »»
Jun 25, 2015 8:39 AM

» H&H Season IV - FINAL ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

hafer - Mar 6, 2015

357 by hafer »»
Jun 25, 2015 8:32 AM

» H&H EXTRA I - Super Smash Bros. ( 1 2 )

hafer - Apr 22, 2015

57 by hafer »»
Jun 18, 2015 12:48 PM

» H&H EXTRA

hafer - Mar 8, 2015

6 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 22, 2015 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.