Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2015 3:18 PM
Oct 2014
Hey forum.

I get most of what's happened, but I've got a few questions:

1) What do 2nd Yuki and 3rd Yuno do after re-uniting?

2) Is the second world rebuilt?

3) Will the third world remain safe with god Yuno in the second world?

These all link in with each other. I appreciate all answers, thanks.
Mar 22, 2015 8:16 PM
Mar 2012
1. Yuki and Yuno spend their time trying to create a world together. There is a scene in which you can see the two of them meditating and developing some sort of construct. I forget where it is, though.

2. The first answer kind of answers this. Yes, the second world is rebuilt - or better, it is being rebuilt by the two of them.

3. There are many plot holes in this story. One of the biggest plot holes is the fact that Yuno goes back into the second world. It's technically the only reincarnation. It doesn't really make sense for this to happen. The first Yuno commits suicide, the second Yuno is killed by the first Yuno, and the third Yuno becomes a god with Yuki and helps create a new world. Technically there aren't any Yunos anymore because one is a god and the other two are dead. I would assume the third world is safe because Yuno technically wasn't a god in the third world. Only the first.

This leads to a huge plot hole again. Who becomes god of the third world? They let it go up to fate, according to Deus, but they kind of only help Yuki in the second world. They don't explain what happens to the people in the third world. Who knows. I just assume they live happily ever after because I want them to, and because of the time they took to show how happy the other main characters ended up.
Mar 28, 2015 11:49 AM
Oct 2014
Dark_Chariot said:
1. Yuki and Yuno spend their time trying to create a world together. There is a scene in which you can see the two of them meditating and developing some sort of construct. I forget where it is, though.

2. The first answer kind of answers this. Yes, the second world is rebuilt - or better, it is being rebuilt by the two of them.

3. There are many plot holes in this story. One of the biggest plot holes is the fact that Yuno goes back into the second world. It's technically the only reincarnation. It doesn't really make sense for this to happen. The first Yuno commits suicide, the second Yuno is killed by the first Yuno, and the third Yuno becomes a god with Yuki and helps create a new world. Technically there aren't any Yunos anymore because one is a god and the other two are dead. I would assume the third world is safe because Yuno technically wasn't a god in the third world. Only the first.

This leads to a huge plot hole again. Who becomes god of the third world? They let it go up to fate, according to Deus, but they kind of only help Yuki in the second world. They don't explain what happens to the people in the third world. Who knows. I just assume they live happily ever after because I want them to, and because of the time they took to show how happy the other main characters ended up.

Thanks, this helps answer 1 and 2. Although for 3, it is confirmed that Yuno had become the third world's God. I'm almost worried to think about what will happen to the third world.
Nov 10, 2017 2:09 AM
Aug 2014
Dark_Chariot said:

Do anyone know where this scene is?
Mar 18, 2018 7:12 PM

Mar 2009
AnimeGuy94 said:
Dark_Chariot said:

Do anyone know where this scene is?

Last episode of Mirai Nikki (TV): Ura Mirai Nikki especial.

Jun 22, 2020 4:07 PM

May 2011
This is years late but from my understanding...

- Yukki(2) is the new Deus of world 2
- Yuno(3) is the new Deus of world 3

1) They will both fulfill their individual roles, but they have accessibility to meet each other whenever they please because the space time barrier was shattered between them.

or,

2) They eventually merge their realms into one and both manage it together, which would be possible because realm 2 seemed to be void as Yukki had no motivation to create or maintain anything.
Jul 6, 2020 5:37 AM
Jun 2020
Shuda said:

1) They will both fulfill their individual roles, but they have accessibility to meet each other whenever they please because the space time barrier was shattered between them.

or,

2) They eventually merge their realms into one and both manage it together, which would be possible because realm 2 seemed to be void as Yukki had no motivation to create or maintain anything.
so in the end yukki has already passed 10.000 years of being a god right? how could yuno come to meet him? did 2 years in world 3 means 10.000 in the world where yukki lives(aftermath of world 2 i guess)??? please im confused
Jul 7, 2020 9:22 PM

May 2011
Valovia17 said:
Shuda said:

or,

so in the end yukki has already passed 10.000 years of being a god right? how could yuno come to meet him? did 2 years in world 3 means 10.000 in the world where yukki lives(aftermath of world 2 i guess)??? please im confused

Yes exactly, the concept of time in the human world 3 and the time-space realm of universe 2 is different. 10,000 years for Deus Yukki was the same as 2 years for human Yuno.
Mar 3, 2021 8:11 PM
Feb 2021
Shuda said:
Valovia17 said:

Yes exactly, the concept of time in the human world 3 and the time-space realm of universe 2 is different. 10,000 years for Deus Yukki was the same as 2 years for human Yuno.
someone else wrote this theory and makes good sense, so on 28th the world ends and along with it time also stops in the second world because deus was god of both time and space, so to yukki it feels like 10,000 years have passed but the world is stuck on 28th and yuno from 3rd world also enter the second world on 28th

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Redial Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

236 by Kaykaynona »»
Mar 20, 2:42 PM

» Who become 3rd would's god?

Sourav_das - Sep 21, 2023

4 by Cheggeronis »»
Sep 21, 2023 11:12 AM

» How come Yuno could meet Yukki where he is 10.000 years ahead of Yuno in the third world?

Valovia17 - Jul 6, 2020

1 by FutureMeat »»
Aug 12, 2023 8:01 AM

» Do I need to watch this OVA before I rate the original show?

Usmaan_2002 - Apr 4, 2022

10 by Shelby07 »»
Apr 4, 2022 11:19 PM

» who else found redial to better than the main show?

Sunproof21 - Nov 9, 2021

9 by removed-user »»
Mar 18, 2022 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.