Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2014 2:08 AM
Sep 2014
please suggest me some romantic anime with good story
it will be better if thr is big breasted no problem if there is sex or nacked scene but let me know

i watched
toradora
golden time
itazura na kiss
luisinaMar 2, 2015 8:14 AM
Dec 23, 2014 2:33 AM
Dec 2014
Golden Time is a pretty nice one. Has several plot arcs throughout that end pretty decently. Plus the main girl is well adorned in the chest.
Dec 23, 2014 2:37 AM
Sep 2014
forgot to say already watched golden time
Dec 23, 2014 2:40 AM

Sep 2014
Lovely Complex. Best Romance ever made imo.
Also try Kimi ni Todoke
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Itazura na Kiss
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Special A
Dec 2014
What about World is Still Beautiful? Nice fantasy anime, with great characters

Sep 2014
Ef: A Tale Of Memories
Gogo watch
The world is not beautiful - and that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty.
-Kino, Kino's Journey

My Anime List- http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zealith7
Dec 23, 2014 2:43 AM

Sep 2014
There are plenty of brilliant romance anime out there but Ef has one of the best stories of them. KimiUso came to mind too since it's really recent, and since it has a great story too.
The world is not beautiful - and that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty.
-Kino, Kino's Journey

My Anime List- http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zealith7
Mar 2, 2015 8:12 AM
Sep 2014
need more suggestion plzzz
Mar 2, 2015 8:47 AM

Jul 2010
Nodame Cantabile - an anime that has one of the best couple I've ever seen due to their chemistry and their somewhat awkward scenes at the first season really enhanced the comedy and drama found in it. The music school setting is also refreshing.

NHK ni Youkoso! - an anime that isn't for everyone as it has lots of references to NEETs (not in employed, education, training) and the otaku culture. NHK did a really wonderful job using how life can be really miserable like that and with the heroine giving a hand (contract) that would slowly free him. Honestly quite the amazing story that is also refreshing.

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - anime about time traveling and the consequences that follows.

Planetes - about a MC that is actually pretty realistic in the terms that he is lazy and that he seems like an average man with a dream. The romance was really create that it became the very pillar of support to push the mc. An unique world dealing with life in space.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - a not so normal bunch of high school students getting to know each other.

Skip Beat! - rather intriguing and captivating story that really is mesmerizing once she hits the entertainment industry. It has a fair amount of comedy though lacking somewhat lacking in romance is just really good.

Bakuman. - aspiring to do their each perspective career which are related to the entertainment industry. Mostly in the manga world and a little about voice acting, the time span goes for years which really enables the viewers to see how much each has changed since they were in high school.

Full Moon wo Sagashite - a seemingly immature anime that seems to be targeted to kids, which isn't all that wrong as for the most part that the events are pretty simple. The end with roughly ten(ish) episodes really combines the time you've spent watching the previous episodes and puts it in its fully glory and impact as we got to know the characters already.

Nagi no Asukara - interesting setting where there are people living in the sea, meaning that there are lots of fantasy aspects in the seemingly normal modern town, which just adds the necessary flavour (complications) to make it stand out.
Mar 13, 2015 7:44 AM
Sep 2014
Harrymanhunter said:
Lovely Complex. Best Romance ever made imo.
Also try Kimi ni Todoke
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Itazura na Kiss
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Special A

your suggestions are really good. i watched 3 of them. and i am going to watch the rest

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
59 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
1 hour ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 10 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.