Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 21, 2014 5:19 PM

Dec 2014
I think I'm following most of what's going on.. but I'm still really confused. Could someone elaborate on the events that have unfolded thus far?

- MC is the leader of The Dollars?

- Celty found her head which turned out to be that the MC's missing classmate? So it actually wasn't her head..

- I don't understand the relationship between the guy who thought Celty was that head.. and his sister

- I also don't understand the relationship between that information broker and everyone else

- Also, is everyone connected to The Dollars and use that chat to talk to each other (Celty, MC, info broker) but don't know they're actually talking to each other?

- I'm confused
tabbDec 21, 2014 5:36 PM
Dec 21, 2014 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
Yea MC is leader of dollars, thats why hes been so interested in them the whole time.

Celty never found her head, Izaya's keeping it,

The sister is in love with her brother, the brother is in love with the head, but settles for the stalker girl.

Izaya messes with everybody, because he just likes to.

Almost everyone is part of the dollars. (not the other two MCs and a few others). MC knows he's talking to Izaya. Izaya probably knows both members of chat. Celty probably has no clue.

Although I'm not sure about what you're confused on, as you pretty much stated the facts above and I'm restating them.

EDIT: wait you've seen the whole show...?
MasterDetectiveDec 21, 2014 7:00 PM
Dec 21, 2014 11:06 PM

Dec 2014
MasterDetective said:
Yea MC is leader of dollars, thats why hes been so interested in them the whole time.

The sister is in love with her brother, the brother is in love with the head, but settles for the stalker girl.

Almost everyone is part of the dollars. (not the other two MCs and a few others). MC knows he's talking to Izaya. Izaya probably knows both members of chat. Celty probably has no clue.

Although I'm not sure about what you're confused on, as you pretty much stated the facts above and I'm restating them.

Thanks for the clarification.

Edit: No, just up to episode 12.
tabbDec 21, 2014 11:48 PM
Feb 28, 2016 1:27 AM

Mar 2015
MasterDetective said:

this show is out of my league. this is fucking sick anime i have seen in a long time. couldnt understand shit and on my 5 episode. waste of time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

goldslaught - Jun 24, 2010

598 by dspr »»
May 4, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jun 10, 2010

335 by Supremestrawhat »»
May 4, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

206 by Supremestrawhat »»
May 4, 12:01 AM

» Seeking advice on watching order

Haemogoblin - Apr 28

4 by Haemogoblin »»
May 3, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

shanimebib - May 20, 2010

212 by Supremestrawhat »»
May 3, 11:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.