Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2014 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
I just wanted to share this with everyone considering that I honestly have never seen it pop up anywhere.

From the looks of it, this picture makes it looks as if GEHIRN (actually Gainax itself) made a bunch of anime series and movies. Some of these include works such as Aim for the Top!, Fushigi no Umi no Nadia, Otaku no Video, Aikoku Sentai Dai-Nippon, Ultraman Returns, and Yamata no Orochi no Gyakushū
mitch3315 said:
This might be a bit hard for you to believe, I know I didn't at first, but the thing is that other people actually have different opinions to your own. Crazy, right? How dare they not conform to your opinion on this show, or any other, who the hell do they think they are?
Jul 5, 2015 10:33 PM

Dec 2011
That is really cool. I never noticed.

"3. The biggest attraction at this event was the animation short that aired at the convention's opening. This feature was produced completely independently of any professional stations, specifically for this convention. Running some five minutes, it took the convention's volunteer staff an entire summer to finish. The production staff centered around several art college students, who had acquired some knowledge, however small, of anime production. In addition, such merchandise as handmade model kits (garage kits) and t-shirts made specially for the con proved popular as well."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Shinji is irredeemable?

TASM18 - Apr 15

21 by fizzydrinkk »»
Apr 24, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion - The End of Evangelion Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zerachroma - Jun 13, 2008

533 by rengoku09_ »»
Apr 1, 5:57 AM

» should i watch this movie instead of 25-26 or should i watch 25-26 or should i watch 25-26 and the movie

CRG - Aug 21, 2023

44 by Invisible_King »»
Mar 20, 1:27 PM

» There's nothing romantic about Asuka and Shinji

Sanjay63773 - Oct 26, 2022

37 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Mar 17, 1:01 PM

» how to watch?

misasdeathnote0 - Dec 19, 2023

18 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 28, 2023 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.