Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2014 9:24 PM
Nov 2014
Well you can check out my list on my profile, I just filled that out, but here's a few explainations about the scores! ^_^

Chihayafuru and Skip Beat are perfect in every single wayy!! more like them!!! :):)

Fairy Tail's ok but kind of boring and too much fighting and not enough intersting stuff, basically the same complaints with Naruto, and then Bleach was just kinda mehh so yeah the famous big 3 is not my 3 :p

Code Geass was kinda like Death Note except with robots. I don't really like robots :/

I liked Ouran host club alot but theres something missing from it that makes my favorites skip beat and chihayafuru a million times better

Things i like

- hot guys like taichi, taichi is the best person ever and i like how he remembers things a lot and how he has a crush on chihaya

- none/not too much fighting, cause that gets boring

- a plot like with serious stuff, not a 100% comedy show like whatever lucky stars supossed to be.

- pretty music like chihayafuru's, not generic stuff i wont remember

- no wierd boob grabbing or upskirt stuff

- this is really specific but if theres an anime where the girl has depression/anxiety issues and does really bad in school and is failing and probably has no future but hides all of her problems from everyone and acts okay?
Nov 30, 2014 9:29 PM

Feb 2010
Mabye Kimi ni Todoke or Nodame Cantabile, both are two of my favorite romance anime ever and it also has an amazing classical OST so maybe try that as well. I also really, really like Skip Beat and Chihayafuru so I hope those two work for you.

For something a bit more depressing try Nana. I'll also recommend you Kaleido Star despite not having seen it yet since it often gets mentioned along these lines.
They're all shoujo so hot guys are not a rarity.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 30, 2014 9:30 PM
Jan 2009
We have the same score some of the shojous we've seen. Based on those I'll recommend these:
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Probably my favorite comedy anime in a long time.
Natsume Yuujinchou. One of my all time favorites. If you're willing to give it a shot I'm sure you would like it.

edit: I second Nodame cantabile! It is amazing!
Nov 30, 2014 9:34 PM

Jun 2012
Nana

Bakuman

Spice & Wolf

Natsuyuki Rendezvous - of the 4 I recommended I'd say this one first

and Ill throw in a movie - Karigurashi no Arrietty
thereisonlyoneNov 30, 2014 9:38 PM
How long will it last
Nov 30, 2014 9:48 PM

Jun 2014
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona (has some action, though)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14713/Kamisama_Hajimemashita
http://myanimelist.net/anime/22101/Soredemo_Sekai_wa_Utsukushii
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14227/Tonari_no_Kaibutsu-kun

And if you're willing to read manga, I would recommend Tokyo Crazy Paradise if you're willing to read something with a bit more action. This is also by the person who wrote Skip Beat. I would also recommend Oresama Teacher, which has an MC that's quirky, kind of like Kyouko. It's a bit more comedy oriented, though.
Nov 30, 2014 10:07 PM
Dec 1, 2014 2:48 AM

Nov 2014
free iwatobi swimming club ...
have a hot male and comedy but not too lot.
hmm and without fighting I mean really fight like hitting or something like that, they fight by swimming. competition ... also have a good soundtrack too ^^ if you finish watch that,... then don't forget the second season free external summer

Inu x boku ss
have a hot male, contain a comedy but not too lot, little bit romance and drama but have supernatural genre.
Lalala1412Dec 1, 2014 2:52 AM
Dec 1, 2014 3:12 AM

Oct 2013
Since you liked vampire knight that much, i quarantee nana would be your fauvorite anime so far if u watch it.

Death note is a must see for every1 no matter what genres they like
Dec 1, 2014 7:17 AM

May 2012
Shion no Ou features a girl who aspires to play professional Shougi ("Japanese chess"). There's a bit of romance, and a rather unsatisfying murder mystery alongside the much better story about Shion's personal growth.

Hikaru no Go has no romance and a largely all-male cast, but it's a classic of the genre. You'll see how Chihayafuru parallels some of the story lines like the recruitment of the karuta club. Less team play than in Chihayafuru though.
Dec 1, 2014 7:21 AM
Dec 1, 2014 12:26 PM
Nov 2014
Thanks guys I'll watch some of these!!! ^_^

More topics from this board

» TV SERIES ABOVE 2005 WHICH ALREADY FINISH

dusitz - 7 hours ago

3 by M2zC »»
54 minutes ago

» idea blo

blackmirrorerror - Yesterday

3 by M2zC »»
1 hour ago

» Good romantic anime

Roni1703 - Yesterday

7 by Chisuku »»
3 hours ago

» Chinese anime recommendation

NaTsu879 - May 16

8 by Chisuku »»
3 hours ago

» Anime with Dinosaurs?

SpeedyAlchemist - May 19

6 by AnimeDownUnder »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.