Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2014
I recently had the idea of a group activity and what better to share it than with friends. This will be a group effort in which I will pick five anime randomly out of varying genres.
I will make a new post involving the one chosen, in which we will discuss the anime after finishing.
Voting will end on Sunday, 11/23/2014
If you vote, it is saying that you will be participating in the group watch. :)

Choices:

Ookami Kakushi

Akikan!

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Hidamari Sketch

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

I hope you like these choices, so happy voting. :D
BluwulooNov 25, 2014 5:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 17, 2014 7:46 PM

Sep 2014
Ookami Kakushi is my vote but I don't know when I will be able to watch it since my finals as started and go on till december12th
Nov 17, 2014 8:42 PM

Oct 2009
-Shanashan says no to Akikan :x- (I actually finished the series and it is just average imo)
I'm attracted to Ookami Kakushi as well, but ..it has the lowest rating among the anime that you posted lol.
Hard to make a choice (among the first 3 that I voted) :x But since the guy above me voted for Ookami Kakushi. I will follow him then :P

My vote (following order):
1) Ookami Kakushi
2) Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
3) Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
4) Hidamari Sketch
5) Akikan watched
Nov 17, 2014 9:32 PM

Apr 2014
I saw clips from Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and it looked amazing in animation and plot. I will take it as mine. :D

Shanashan

I saw it and was like "It cant be that bad the plot seems really interesting." So if it wins I hope it is. :)

deadlyevilguy said:
Ookami Kakushi is my vote but I don't know when I will be able to watch it since my finals as started and go on till december12th

Hmm, I have finals coming up as well so I feel the pain. I would say take as long as you need to watch and give your thoughts whenever we set the end date as you can do it after. I will most likely start the next one if everything goes well. :D Its all good my friend.
Nov 18, 2014 12:44 AM

Oct 2009
My finals are now xD. Tomorrow having the last paper actually lol.

Or or,! We can watch all of them like 1 episode of each lol >_< but well, real life commitment has highest priority of course :)

I am indifferent between Denpa Onna and Tokyo Magnitude. But I chose Denpa because I love slice of life :P. Tokyo Magnitude looks a bit like Sci-Fi or something, which is not really my favorite genre, so I kinda doubt if I will like Tokyo Magnitude :s
Nov 18, 2014 4:43 AM

Apr 2014
Shanashan said:
My finals are now xD. Tomorrow having the last paper actually lol.

Or or,! We can watch all of them like 1 episode of each lol >_< but well, real life commitment has highest priority of course :)

I am indifferent between Denpa Onna and Tokyo Magnitude. But I chose Denpa because I love slice of life :P. Tokyo Magnitude looks a bit like Sci-Fi or something, which is not really my favorite genre, so I kinda doubt if I will like Tokyo Magnitude :s

In the other you chose Ookami, XD. Would you like to change to Denpa?
Im hoping someone joins me with Tokyo Magnitude, :D. I like anime with some tragedy in it, drama wise as well.
Or we could do your idea, but I would watch 2 episodes to give them a fair chance if the first episode was god awful and it takes of by episode 2.
Nov 18, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2014
Well it could be my second choice even though I don't know anything about it, well it should be a great change of pace.
Nov 18, 2014 6:18 PM

Oct 2009
Yes yes! Just watch both then :P
I m fine any time since my exam is over now :D (I m freed! :P)

Another reason I voted for Ookami is because I thought it could be fun to watch horror together XD (haven't watch horror for a long long time)
Nov 18, 2014 8:17 PM

Apr 2014
Id like to eventually try a backseat anime type of thing. A skype call where friends watch shows together. Another idea for another time.

I say we should watch Ookami Kakushi's first 2 episodes in another topic, I will start to discuss it and then we can decide if its worth continuing, agreed. Sound like an idea that I am not pulling out of nowhere as we speak. :D
Nov 19, 2014 1:35 AM

Oct 2009
Lol. I doubt the skype thing is workable though. Because..the quality might be bad if you screen through skype ? :s

If nobody else is joining in, then just decide a time -> then I will find a place to download it and start watching :D

We can watch Ookami 2 episode, then Tokyo 2 episode. And then decide which one to complete first :P
Nov 19, 2014 4:33 AM

Apr 2014
Lets say that if no one joins beside Friday, we will start Friday with Ookami and Tokyo, watch 2 episodes and then we'll decide. :D
I like the way you think and your picture, haha Yuno and Yuki, one of my favorite couples. :)
Nov 19, 2014 5:27 AM

Oct 2009
When you say group watching, are we going to watch in the exact same time? o_o
There is timezone problem as well lol :x

My profile picture is from few years ago lol. I'm too lazy to change :x
And I like Yuno (her yandere-ness FTW :P). I dislike Yuki and only start to feel neutral about him in the last few episodes, where his manly-ness finally surface (I mean he is less coward and only start to appreciate Yuno more towards the end).
Nov 19, 2014 5:56 AM

Apr 2014
No no not, haha that would be near impossible. XD No well just start to watch them on friday whenever friday is for each of us, then a new topic will be up to discuss said shows between ourselves. :)

I liked Yuno in both the sub and dub. In the sub shes crazy and more yandere. In the dub she is more methodical and rational sounding at points but that makes her sound crazier but more understandable. I liked Yuno throughout the whole thing except the whole skull thing. Yeah no.... XD

I liked Yuki in the dub though out the whole show, he didn't seem like a complete wimp and was a little easier to understand than in the sub. That's just me though, you might feel different if you've seen the dub.
Nov 19, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 sounds good, I saw an AMV with it a while back and it looked pretty interesting and tragic. I've already seen Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko so I guess that's out of the question. The others don't seem too interesting to me but I'm up for whatever.
Nov 19, 2014 8:29 PM

Apr 2014
I say we should each pick one of those to watch that we havent seen and then give a review on it, I feel that would work fine. :D

I just noticed this topic has switched to something different, in an amazing way I believe. :)
Nov 23, 2014 6:43 PM

Sep 2014
Sorry if i can't watch them now school is killing me but after Thursday I have nothing till the next Wednesday so I'll post my review of both anime ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Topic: Are you watching JDrama?

otakulorichan - Nov 5, 2014

3 by kawaiiiharuhi »»
Jul 20, 2015 7:14 PM

» Attendance Check ( 1 2 )

deadlyevilguy - Nov 13, 2014

65 by Bluwuloo »»
Dec 13, 2014 8:43 PM

» Game: The Name Game ( 1 2 )

EndlessEnnui - Oct 31, 2014

88 by Coranie »»
Dec 7, 2014 10:48 PM

» Review for Watched Anime from Voting

Bluwuloo - Nov 21, 2014

3 by Bluwuloo »»
Nov 25, 2014 4:33 AM

Sticky: » Points for Club Members

Bluwuloo - Nov 8, 2014

0 by Bluwuloo »»
Nov 8, 2014 11:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.