Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2009 7:41 PM
Nov 2009
If you have any, what are your abilities?

I'm a Level 2 (and rising) tele or thermakinetic. It's not so much moving things as it is controlling them in a small range (i.e. latent vibration of molecules). I'm rather proficient at that though: instead of controlling an object directly, I can still propel an object by expanding fluids behind and around it in micro-explosions. It's similar to Mikoto's railgun, but much weaker and largely inaccurate, though the object doesn't need to be metal.

I'm a lot better at passive abilities though. Rather than moving objects, I can hold an object perfectly still by controlling every particle in it. Though, one questionable side-effect of that is the object's temperature immediately drops to absolute zero. I can, at least, keep the temperature of the surface normal while holding the inside.

It's pretty fantastic to do that to water, since it'll immediately rearrange into crystalline ice as soon as I release the molecules (and then the ice shatters into a small explosion of dust since it froze so rapidly). Obviously, I can't use that to good effect on a person, but I can solidify the air around them to produce a makeshift forcefield.
AbyllNov 6, 2009 9:34 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 6, 2009 8:24 PM

Oct 2009
I'm a Level 4, electrokinesis (though, obviously, not at the level of Biribiri). Nickname is "Taser". Use my abilities for menial tasks.

My fellow officer dlove67 ("Derek" if you prefer) has thermokinesis, also Level 4. Specifically, he can control the transfer of heat energy. A particularly useful ability with the projects we work on.

(Note: I'm on the production team for a rather big fanime project with the story's main characters loosely modeled after the cast and crew. This is all canon, we pulled a lot of things from Index/Railgun, as well as a bunch of other anime and manga)
Nov 30, 2009 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
I'm a level 3(and getting stronger) Pryokentic. I burn things. I am able to emit flames from any part of my body. and they are obviously really hot.

its a very useful ability.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Dec 16, 2009 9:45 PM

Mar 2009
I'm a level 0, I do office work. It's a very useful ability.
Jan 8, 2010 9:57 AM

Apr 2009
hahahahaha @Rhastaroth, you're no fun hahahaha XD
Nov 23, 2013 4:59 AM

Jun 2013
I am is Level 1...
a "Magnet hand", i can give any object to have potensial magnet...

in Level 1, i can give any object in weight less than 2 kg to have potensial magnet..

so...
yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Uiharu Pantsu Alert System

klange - Nov 29, 2009

2 by FlarisKnight »»
Apr 10, 2010 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.