10. Chione
11. Bryn Megumi eto
12. FrozenBeast Mitsuko Souma
13. Byon-kun Takako Chigusa
14. Lambtron Yuki Sakaki
15. Soren333 Yuichiro Takugichi
16.Onee_SAMA Kazuo Kiriyama

Rules

Everyone moves 5 squares for the day phase, and at night it's three, with the exception of a few roles.

There are items, and each item is one of it's own kind.

There are places that you can enter on the map.

When you enter, your next submitted of the same phase stops. (because you entered the place)

Instead of the vote for lynch, the player has three options:

• Reveal the place of a player for the day phase, it can't be used on the same role twice in a roll.

• Stop the movements of a player for two phases, it can't be used on the same player until it was already used on every one else.

• Drop three random items on the island, if it's voted again, two items will be drop, and then one, and then three again... There is a small chance of one of these items being a trap.

You need half of the players to vote for some of this options, and in the options that has to specify the players, it would win by the one who is most voted example:
Vote: Reveal location - Verumir (5)
Vote: Reveal location - Crowlage (3)
There is a total of 8 votes, it's more then 50% for one thing, and in this one Verumir's location would be revealed.

In the day phase, everyone is aware of your movements, in the night phase no one knows of your movements, the will be send to me.

The island will have danger zones, the danger zones will be selected at random, and if in the next phase you are in one of the new danger areas, you will dies, also if there is a player camping for too much time, a danger zone will be placed in his place.
Here is the map:

There will be no posts during the night phase, all actions will be send to me.

You are not allowed to post images that were send to you in the thread.

You are however allowed to post the narration of what happened to you.

All fights during the night or day will be posted in the thread, however the username won't be posted only the name of the character.

You can't try to escape the island swimming, if you get more then one square of distance from the land, your head will explode.

The school is where the Military is at, going to there is almost certain death.

In the night 0, everyone will be at the school and will be able to place themselves somewhere in the map.

Every item has an weight, meaning that you will be able to move less squares the more items you have.

You can bluff actions and movements during the day, however the bluff will only work if you are not able to do these actions.

If you are fighting you will send your actions even during the day phase with PM's, and everything posted in the thread will be considered a bluff.

There is a time limit of 6 days, meaning after 6 nights and 6 day phases the game will end, even if that means no winner. (12 days)

Play nice, and remember this is just a game.

Actions:

You are able to attack, defend, run away, try to hide, and collect items, and many more things.
I’ll toss a dice for every action, and the requirement will depend on how crazy the action is, for example: Climb a three extend the hands and wait for lightning strike, I’ll toss 6 dices and they will all to have to come out 6, if it’s in the middle of a storm , I’ll toss only 3.
The same goes with stalking someone, you will be able to choose to stalk someone as long as you like, if it is raining, for example, the chances of you being spotted are lower.
You will submit your actions in the thread during the day phase, and the night phase you will send it to me
All actions during the day are visible to everyone, except a confront, although they will know that a battle had begun, they will not know who are the ones, and the ones that are fighting could bluff their moves during the day, it's the only time that during the day phase the players will send the actions to me via PM.
You will know of your location on the map, for example you are on the area B3.

Dice roll:
With the exception of the weapons, the dice system is very simple, I had everything prepared for every scenario possible that I could think of, however, it wasn't enough, so I decided to go back to the basics, and here is how it works:

For any event (the actions), there will be two dice rolls, the first dice will decide the outcome of something and the following the outcome of the possible actions, varying from very bad to very good, to put it simple, the other player has to take his first dice a number equal or higher to have an advantage. To spotting someone and making the first attack, to receiving the first attack without the other taking any action, the middle term both take actions.

DANGER ZONES

The danger zones will be filled in the map, the more time it passes the more danger zones it will have, the danger zones are places that you are not allowed to go, otherwise your necklace will kill you.
In this example, the are E5, F3, H5 and J3 are the danger zones:

Spotting, field of view:

As soon as both parties involved spot each other, all previous movements and actions will cease.
The player will have to chose how to proceed depending on the situation.
He can choose to attack, he can try to run away, or he can try to make an alliance, but that would waste one move from him, meaning that if the other player refuses he will receive a hit.
To attack he will have to choose which weapon to use, and if he wants to move also.
To run way the best would be try to find a place to hide, using a energy drink would give you an advantage.
The field of view is set in the direction that the player is looking at, there will be 2 squares behind him, 5 to the right left and up.
In the night phase it's 1 behind him, 3 to the other directions.
Here is how the spotting works:

During the night phase however you will only be able to spot someone if one square away from you, supposing they are with their flashlight off.

Fight Mechanics:

The fight outcome of the fight will be influenced on the weapon you have, the standard weapon is your own hand.
During an attack you can try to make use of the range of your weapon.

Health Points (HP):

Everyone with the exception of one role will have an HP of 12 points.
In the image there will be an HP bar, and a stamina bar.
JackritoNov 11, 2014 5:15 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2014 3:04 PM

May 2013
Professor said:
[color=purple]Welcome to this year Battle Royale, the program is passing through an experimental reform, and today we will learn how to properly kill each other, students you will not even know of your own identity, so you could give the max effort during the training, think of it as a warming up.

There will be a set of objectives to complete, failure to comply one of those and you will DIE, not really, I tried to make this way, but they said you all should kill each other, and the professor killing the students are against the rules, really a shame.... So with that thought I'll teach the ones who failed, until they learn, aren't these the function of the professor?, A good professor transform even the failures in society in to redeemable members of it, young people today are really need some teaching on discipline and with that thought the big shots signed the law, know as the BR Act., this year Battle Royale is promising, can't wait to see you all desperate clinging to your life.
[/color]

[b]There will be 8 objectives everyone need to finish them so I can change the phase, DO NOT feel pressure to finish them fast just because people are impatient to play the game, DO NOT cheat looking at the answers of others because it would only mean that when the game starts you won't be able to play it, DO ASK ME questions, you can send me a PM or ask in here, I'm ready to be abused answer them, don't be embarrassed if you are feeling lost.[/b]

You won't know of any items yet, and not even of your own roles until the day phase begins. You are allowed only to set your start location AFTER you have completed the objectives, you will send me a PM to where you want to go, and I'll check if you completed all of what was asked.

Do not worry about knowing every little thing about how the game works, the narration will serve as guide, items, roles and details will be posted tomorrow.

The objectives should be completed IN ORDER!!! Every objective is set on the day phase, there will be difference between the two of them, but nothing too special.

Click on the image for a bigger size
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Objective number 1 - Get the item.

You are the red player in the image.
In this objective you have to move and get the item that is close to you, remember that you are allowed to move in four directions, up, left, right, down, example: Move: One up, two lefts, and three downs or just Move: 1u,2l,3d, you are able to move 5 squares don't forget to count.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Objective number 2 - Discard the item while you and move and hide on the tree.

The item that you got is not something you want to use, so discard the item.
Hiding can be one of the things that can do a surprise attack, but the danger zones have a inclination towards campers.
For this objective you heard a gun shot, and you will have to move, get the item and climb the tree to hide yourself. Ex: Discard: "Name of the item", Move: 1 right, get the item, 1 up and climb the tree to hide, REMEMBER, there is no need to follow this model perfectly, you just need to describe properly what you are doing I'm not a machine after all.

Objective number 3 - Go for a surprise attack.

Oh, look there is someone there tempting you to attack him, a surprise attack give you one hit ahead of him, so try to do surprise attack. Ex: Surprise attack the student that is 4 squares away or Surprise attack that bastard that is close to me (this example is to show that you don't need to be so strict following the model, just clear on what you want to do, only for movements that you need to follow the model)

Objective number 4 - From where it appeared??

There is secondary objective in this too, but it isn't obligatory.
The player that you just attacked had nothing on his hand, but he drew a weapon, it's a pistol, and you are with a knife, you don't have a chance against him, time to run away, how about try jump on the water and see if you are lucky?

Objective number 5 - Climb that bastard

The water took you to some place you don't know, and know you have now to climb the cliff that you just jumped to, good luck.

Objective number 6 - I'm going crazy?

It seems that a house appeared in front of you, try open it, and just to be safe in case that it's locked, you can try move and interact with the house and move more, just like you did with the item, remember that when tying to open a house, you will need to go in from of the door, not trough it.

Objective 7 - Stalk him.

Look who is front of you, luckily he hasn't noticed you yet, why don't you try to stalk him?

Objective 8 - Turn off the flash light.

It's night phase, you hear footsteps closing in, just to be safe you should turn off your flash light, even if that means that you only able to see trough the light moon, you decided not to risk being spotted, so turn off your flash light.

After completing all the objectives, you will now select the place that you will want to be on the island, in this map:

Send me a PM to where you want to be when the game starts (A1,C3 ect..), remember that you need to do all the objectives above first, and you can't go to the places that with a red cross (they are not danger zones), everyone starts at the school, if you stay there, the military will probably kill you.

This phase will change as soon as everyone finishes everything they need to do, and then the actual game will start.

After that you can send me where you want to go, and I'll correct teach you if something is wrong.
JackritoOct 18, 2014 9:31 AM
Oct 17, 2014 3:04 PM

May 2013
Model to the answers for the objective, (quote it)

Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
Oct 17, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2013
That is a lot to read.

;(
Oct 17, 2014 3:19 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
do we just pm you all the answers to the objectives?

wait nvr mind, i just realised

edit: so okay im presuming we're the red dotty thing on the objectives?
ShakaOct 17, 2014 3:24 PM
Oct 17, 2014 3:25 PM

May 2013
JOAOAA said:
do we just pm you all the answers to the objectives?

wait nvr mind, i just realised

edit: so okay im presuming we're the red dotty thing on the objectives?

Yes, forgot to add that.
Oct 17, 2014 3:38 PM

Dec 2012
So much to read :'(
Oct 17, 2014 3:39 PM

Apr 2014
What is the item in number 1 I am guessing the barrel.
Oct 17, 2014 3:42 PM

Apr 2014
Verumir said:

Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8

I think I did all that right
JackritoOct 17, 2014 3:55 PM
Oct 17, 2014 3:47 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Done, I'm still not 100% sure if i should PM this but if you tell me to I'll delete this post (no one click my spoilers pls)

Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
ShakaOct 17, 2014 3:55 PM
Oct 17, 2014 3:49 PM

Apr 2014
if they cheat it is thier loss when they don't know how to do anything in the game .The host said quote it so I assume we post in here.
Oct 17, 2014 3:50 PM

Jul 2013
This game is complicated.
Oct 17, 2014 3:51 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
if they cheat it is thier loss when they don't know how to do anything in the game .The host said quote it so I assume we post in here.

exactly, although i found it pretty fun to do
Oct 17, 2014 3:54 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
fixed it
Oct 17, 2014 3:55 PM

Apr 2014
Joaoaa u are suppose to pm host your starting point so people don't know where u are kust letting u know
Oct 17, 2014 3:56 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
yeh i deleted that and im gonna change my spot now :/

but thanks

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:

still trying to make sense of it...

Jun 2014
How do I know where an item close to me are? I only see red dots, forrests, mountains and a trunk
Oct 17, 2014 3:57 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Byon-kun said:
How do I know where the first item is?

its the barrel
Oct 17, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2014
Byon-kun said:

It is the barrel to the left hand side near the trees it confused me as well
Oct 17, 2014 3:58 PM

May 2013
Byon-kun said:

Look at the image, the only item that you can get is the barrel, because you can only move 5 squares

cloud2313 said:
Soren333 said:

still trying to make sense of it...

Try to complete only the objectives for now, you will learn this game when playing it.
Oct 17, 2014 3:59 PM

Jun 2014
JOAOAA said:
Byon-kun said:

its the barrel
it looked like a trunk...
Oct 17, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2012
oh so that's what it is. I was getting confused between that and the random bits of wood like thing. Thought the 'barrel' was a stump
Oct 17, 2014 4:05 PM

May 2013
Byon-kun said:
JOAOAA said:

its the barrel
it looked like a trunk...

That's good to know, with that in mind I'll use the model that is a golden chest, there is no way to confuse it.
Oct 17, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2013
what is tree random item
Oct 17, 2014 4:06 PM

May 2013
Soren333 said:
what is tree random item

(3)Three items will be dropped, they are new items, and the area they will be dropped is random.
Also corrected typo...
Oct 17, 2014 4:17 PM

Dec 2012
rules said:
You can't try to escape the island swimming, if you get more then one square of distance from the land, your head will explode.
Wow.. o.o
Oct 17, 2014 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
This game seems like a lot of work.
Oct 17, 2014 4:18 PM

Dec 2012
Regarding Objective 6.(image below) Am I allowed to ask q's?
Oct 17, 2014 4:21 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Soren333 said:

i found it suprisingly easy (unless you're talking about the host's work)

it just felt like playing zork
Oct 17, 2014 4:23 PM

May 2013
cloud2313 said:
Regarding Objective 6.(image below) Am I allowed to ask q's?

Of course

Yes that's a barrel with an item in it. You can try to catch it, if you want (secondary objective)

EDIT: I'm definitely going to use the chest with gold in it instead.
VerumirOct 17, 2014 4:29 PM
Oct 17, 2014 4:23 PM

Dec 2012
JOAOAA said:
Soren333 said:

i have never actually played zork, might try it next week
Oct 17, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2014
Verumir said:

Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
ByonKunOct 18, 2014 3:14 AM
Oct 17, 2014 4:29 PM

Dec 2013
Verumir said:

Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8

Did I do it right? ^ ^
Oct 17, 2014 4:34 PM

Dec 2012
Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
Oct 17, 2014 4:38 PM

Dec 2012
@Veru

Once a location (eg E5) has been marked Danger Zone, is it permanently dangerous or is it possible to revert to normal?
Oct 17, 2014 4:41 PM

May 2013
cloud2313 said:
@Veru

Once a location (eg E5) has been marked Danger Zone, is it permanently dangerous or is it possible to revert to normal?

It's permanent, there is a role that can turn off danger zones though.
I'm editing a video that should clear things up for the ones who didn't watched the movie.
VerumirOct 17, 2014 4:44 PM
Oct 17, 2014 4:46 PM

Dec 2012
Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
[/quote]

I have some questions regarding some of the objectives:
Objective 1 - Do I have to say something like "Pick up stick" or will I recieve items automatically?
Objective 2 - You mentioned an item I could get. Where?
Objective 7 - Stalking just means that I'm following them, right? Or does some special rules apply to "stalking?". Also, why can't he see me?
Oct 17, 2014 4:48 PM

Dec 2012
Verumir said:
EDIT: I'm definitely going to use the chest with gold in it instead.
Yea.. you should definitely use a chest to indicate items/treasures on the map.

JOAOAA said:
Soren333 said:

Exactly! :D - Haven't gotten very far in Zork, though :/
Oct 17, 2014 5:00 PM

May 2013
@Zymf
Objective 1 - Do I have to say something like "Pick up stick" or will I recieve items automatically?
It's automatic, but if you for example say

Objective 2 - You mentioned an item I could get. Where?

I did? There is only the item that you got in that barrel, yes that is a barrel, in the case you didn't see in the image, it's a bullet proof vest, that you should discard.

Objective 7 - Stalking just means that I'm following them, right? Or does some special rules apply to "stalking?". Also, why can't he see me?
Following them automatically without being noticed, there is a chance of it happening though.
The part of they can't see you will be explained latter, but look at the lines that comes out of him.
VerumirOct 17, 2014 5:08 PM
Oct 17, 2014 5:06 PM

Dec 2012
I see, thanks ^^
Oct 17, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2013
Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
[

Oct 17, 2014 6:04 PM

Mar 2010
Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8

ummm idk if i did it right so please pm me if i did something wrong or need to change something
StardewOct 17, 2014 6:36 PM
Oct 17, 2014 6:06 PM

Sep 2012
Ummm sorry if I forgot and somehow missed it within all dat text :S

But a quick question in terms of "spotting?" or whatnot.
What is the Max range in which this occurs? do players face set directions after moving actions are done ( so as to give players sight first as an advantage ) - Pretty much in relation to this stalking business.
The above is more about the night actions of-course ^^
Oct 17, 2014 6:14 PM

Jan 2014
Verumir said:

Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
Oct 17, 2014 6:23 PM

May 2013
Lambtron said:
What is the Max range in which this occurs? do players face set directions after moving actions are done ( so as to give players sight first as an advantage ) - Pretty much in relation to this stalking business.

The range is pretty much what you can see in the image, during the night it's lower, and the direction that you char is looking at is the direction the he stopped moving, for example he last movement was to the right, he is looking there, but in the mean time he also looked to others directions that he moved to (up,down for example) , see the lines on the image in the objective 7, a more detailed explanation will be added later (you won't need to worry about it)
The stalking is automatic, so you don't need to worry about guessing where will he go.
And as soon as someone spots another, all actions of said player will stop.
VerumirOct 17, 2014 6:26 PM
Oct 17, 2014 7:12 PM

Aug 2014
Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8
[/quote]

is this how you do it
mymarieOct 17, 2014 7:27 PM
I've learn so much from the people who don't exist.

Oct 17, 2014 7:19 PM

Aug 2014
do i send the place that i will be now or later
I've learn so much from the people who don't exist.

Oct 17, 2014 8:56 PM

Sep 2012
Objective Number 1

Objective Number 2

Objective Number 3

Objective Number 4

Objective Number 5

Objective Number 6

Objective Number 7

Objective Number 8

Something like that
Oct 17, 2014 10:59 PM
Aug 2014
Whats going on
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.