Forum Settings
Forums

Game V9 Another Game (Game end class/jester win- Curse defeated)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 10, 2014 12:13 PM

Jun 2014
nope ur wish is my command pingu taichou
Oct 10, 2014 12:14 PM

Jun 2014
pnut78654321 said:
nope ur wish is my command pingu taichou
That's right now vote Zymf
Oct 10, 2014 12:16 PM

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
DoubleC wanting to go with the flow is worrying. It's something a mafia would normally do. They sit back, enjoy the show, then when someone votes for someone the mafia tags along and follows with a vote.
Oh yea.. That's also a good point o.O
Oct 10, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
Zymf said:
Soren333 said:
DoubleC wanting to go with the flow is worrying. It's something a mafia would normally do. They sit back, enjoy the show, then when someone votes for someone the mafia tags along and follows with a vote.
Nice try, getting attention from you
Oct 10, 2014 12:40 PM

Dec 2012
Byon-kun said:
Zymf said:
Nice try, getting attention from you
Well obviously - That's what this game is all about :P

But it's still a very valid point.
Oct 10, 2014 12:42 PM

Apr 2012
I'll recall my vote from Zymf to Byon. I don't like how he's trying so hard to get rid of Zymf.

And Soren sometimes going with the flow is best when you're unsure? I haven't played these games to know if my reasoning is toxic...
Oct 10, 2014 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
DoubleC said:
I'll recall my vote from Zymf to Byon. I don't like how he's trying so hard to get rid of Zymf.

And Soren sometimes going with the flow is best when you're unsure? I haven't played these games to know if my reasoning is toxic...

I agree that Byon's actions seems rather irrational. I'm assuming he's just randomly lynching in a comedic fashion and hoping for the best to set the game off. Or, maybe penguins are sworn enemies to unicorns.

Ah, I see. I understand that you're still new to the game so that's most understandable.

You've dodged a bullet there DoubleC. I shall retract my vote from you for now.

Unvote: DoubleC
Oct 10, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2014
lynchlist said:

Zymf - 2 (Byon-kun, Karote) <----vote this guy
Karote - 1(Zymf)
FrozenBeast - 1(Frozenbeast)
Oct 10, 2014 12:54 PM

Jun 2014
Soren333 said:
DoubleC said:

I agree that Byon's actions seems rather irrational. I'm assuming he's just randomly lynching in a comedic fashion and hoping for the best to set the game off. Or, maybe penguins are sworn enemies to unicorns.

Ah, I see. I understand that you're still new to the game so that's most understandable.

You've dodged a bullet there DoubleC. I shall retract my vote from you for now.

Unvote: DoubleC
Zymf is definitely scum
Oct 10, 2014 12:55 PM

Dec 2012
DoubleC said:
Well.. There are times when going with the flow is necessary, like if it seems like 2 suspicious people are close to a tie.

But then you have a reason to do so :)

Ideally you should:
1. Listen to the arguments being made against people.
2. Listen to the defence speeches these people make.
3. Decide for yourself who is most suspicious and vote for this person.
4. Consider whether you should change your vote to someone with more votes on them in order to ensure that they will be lynched instead of someone more trustworthy (Most of the time you shouldn't change your vote.. but sometimes it is necessary)
Oct 10, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2013
Being very pushy there Byon.

I won't be participating in that lynch until a better reason than "it's a unicorn" arrives.

I'm already interested in seeing the repercussions that will take place if the Zymf lynch takes place.
Oct 10, 2014 12:57 PM

Jun 2014
Zymf said:
DoubleC said:
Well.. There are times when going with the flow is necessary, like if it seems like 2 suspicious people are close to a tie.

Ideally you should:
1. Listen to Byon-sama

fixed that list
Oct 10, 2014 12:59 PM

Jun 2014
Soren333 said:

I won't be participating in that lynch until a better reason than "it's a unicorn" arrives.

I'm already interested in seeing the repercussions that will take place if the Zymf lynch takes place.
I love how you are trying to defend Zymf. 2nd scum confirmed
Oct 10, 2014 1:00 PM

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
You'll never lynch ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAaa!!! (Nah' - But seriously, thanks for being so supportive Soren ^^)

Oct 10, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
If anything let's just get rid of Frozenbeast. He plays the same way in each game and offer very little.

Unless further evidence pops up I say lets get rid of Frozenbeast.

Vote: FrozenBeast
Oct 10, 2014 1:01 PM

Jul 2013
Byon-kun said:
Soren333 said:

I love how you are trying to defend Zymf. 2nd scum confirmed

You caught me red handed.
Oct 10, 2014 1:01 PM

Apr 2012
Zymf said:
DoubleC said:

Ideally you should:
1. Listen to the arguments being made against people.
2. Listen to the defence speeches these people make.
3. Decide for yourself who is most suspicious and vote for this person.
4. Consider whether you should change your vote to someone with more votes on them in order to ensure that they will be lynched instead of someone more trustworthy (Most of the time you shouldn't change your vote.. but sometimes it is necessary)

As of now there's no evidence, arguments, or anything to go off of. I played with Byon and thought we was trustworthy, but now Idk ;_;
I'm using his aggressiveness as my reason on voting him now. If he's going to lynch someone for no reason I don't think he's a reliable player and maybe incite a lynch like this in the future.
Oct 10, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
Soren333 said:
If anything let's just get rid of Frozenbeast. He plays the same way in each game and offer very little.

Noooo Soren he's only playing around. FrozenBeast protect yourself!? Otherwise cya alt.
Oct 10, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2014
i am not lynching anyone pingu taichou XD

I DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO DO SO even if zympf is mafia there is no way i would know as there is o evidence leading to him being mafia .....so yeah ...unless zympf slips up

we do really have to vote carefully u vote the wrong person and t only takes one person to say ''lets lynch him he's the one who told us to lynch a townie'' (even though the person is probably a townie himself too)

so everyone will bandwagon a townie and mre bandwagons will begin it really is a vicious cycle

i dont intend to be a victim of the cycle
Oct 10, 2014 1:05 PM

Apr 2012
Vote: Byon-kun[/quote]
Oct 10, 2014 1:05 PM

Jun 2014
Na, go for zymf! Are you sure you wanna go for me?
Oct 10, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
Karote said:
At least he's trying to start something but there's nothing to go on except posts..

Vote lynch : Zymf
For some more pressure, I'll remove my vote if needed.
One of the "followers" I see.

Possible mafia here.
Oct 10, 2014 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
Byon-kun said:

I'll feel safer if I did Byon. I'm sorry~
Oct 10, 2014 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
lynchlist said:

Zymf - 2 (Byon-kun, Karote) <----vote this guy
Karote - 1(Zymf)
FrozenBeast - 2(Frozenbeast, Soren333)
Byon-kun - 1(DoubleC)
Oct 10, 2014 1:08 PM

Jul 2013
DoubleC said:
Soren333 said:

Noooo Soren he's only playing around. FrozenBeast protect yourself!? Otherwise cya alt.

If we have to resort to random lynching and base it off luck, I would rather get rid of someone that I know who offers little help, than to risk lynching a townie.
Oct 10, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2014
frozen has a weird style of playing

likes to try and gert the attention on himself so that everyone thinks he is just being a trolll so they dismiss him so with him u cant really tell from the way he talks/commments if he is mafia or not

so soren apart from ''he contributes very little'' u need a better reason to lynch

a contribution still helps no matter how small
Oct 10, 2014 1:09 PM

Jul 2013
Byon-kun said:
Captain Pingu looking rather intimidating there.
Oct 10, 2014 1:10 PM

Jun 2014
Soren333 said:
Byon-kun said:
Captain Pingu looking rather intimidating there.
Vote on me and you'll see angry peggi!

Jun 2014
until someone provides some concrete evidence that anyone is mafia i wont be lynching

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
Karote said:
At least he's trying to start something but there's nothing to go on except posts..

Vote lynch : Zymf
For some more pressure, I'll remove my vote if needed.

Possible mafia here.

I like how you accuse me being mafia in every mafia game I play with you in it.

Apr 2012
pnut78654321 said:

likes to try and gert the attention on himself so that everyone thinks he is just being a trolll so they dismiss him so with him u cant really tell from the way he talks/commments if he is mafia or not

so soren apart from ''he contributes very little'' u need a better reason to lynch

Last game I played with him he did the same exact thing and turned out innocent. I even wanted to lynch him the first day lol. So idk how to treat him atm

Jun 2014
did u guys even watch pingu '?????????????????
Oct 10, 2014 1:11 PM

Jun 2014
pnut78654321 said:

That's why I went for Zymf. His avatar gives away too much
Oct 10, 2014 1:11 PM

Jul 2013
pnut78654321 said:

I assume you've played games with him before.

He hardly ever suspect anyone but himself.
Oct 10, 2014 1:12 PM

Apr 2012
Soren333 said:
pnut78654321 said:

I assume you've played games with him before.

He hardly ever suspect anyone but himself.

My alt is unreadable.
Oct 10, 2014 1:12 PM

Jul 2013
Karote said:
Soren333 said:

Possible mafia here.

I like how you accuse me being mafia in every mafia game I play with you in it.

Oh have I?

I'm glad you like it.

How hard does it make you?
Oct 10, 2014 1:13 PM

Sep 2013
Zymf - 2 (Byon-kun, Karote)
Karote - 2(Zymf, Brynhildr)
Byon-kun - 1 (DoubleC)

There are players who have not post in the thread yet. Pressure is always a good point to start from. As for now Zymf reasons are enough for me to not go for a lynch against him.

Soren's point on wanting to get rid of Frozen are also fair enough.

Now we have this guy, Pnut, who seems to be more of a conservative player, one who plays on the defensive. It means that he's for a no-lynch on day 0 tactic.

Byon's reasons, on the other hand, for wanting to lynch Zymf are quite inconsistent, but I wanted to do the same. I was going to flip a coin and decide a random lynch, just to see some reaction.

Then it's a new game and I have yet to understand my role. XD

So let's flip the coin and put some more pressure.

vote : Karote
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Oct 10, 2014 1:13 PM

Jun 2014
pnut78654321 said:
did u guys even watch pingu '?????????????????
yeah, oc ^^. But this penguin is from tokyo esp :P
Oct 10, 2014 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Brynhildr said:
Zymf - 2 (Byon-kun, Karote)
Byon-kun - 1 (DoubleC)

There are players who have not post in the thread yet. Pressure is always a good point to start from. As for now Zymf reasons are enough for me to not go for a lynch against him.

Soren's point on wanting to get rid of Frozen are also fair enough.

Now we have this guy, Pnut, who seems to be more of a conservative player, one who plays on the defensive. It means that he's for a no-lynch on day 0 tactic.

Byon's reasons, on the other hand, for wanting to lynch Zymf are quite inconsistent, but I wanted to do the same. I was going to flip a coin and decide a random lynch, just to see some reaction.

Then it's a new game and I have yet to understand my role. XD

So let's flip the coin and put some more pressure.

vote : Karote

Brynhildr, the Analyst, has arrived.

Very nice post summarising the last few pages.
Oct 10, 2014 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
pnut78654321 said:
i am not lynching anyone pingu taichou XD

I DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO DO SO even if zympf is mafia there is no way i would know as there is o evidence leading to him being mafia .....so yeah ...unless zympf slips up

we do really have to vote carefully u vote the wrong person and t only takes one person to say ''lets lynch him he's the one who told us to lynch a townie'' (even though the person is probably a townie himself too)

so everyone will bandwagon a townie and mre bandwagons will begin it really is a vicious cycle

i dont intend to be a victim of the cycle
Actually.. In my opinion, that is not a "vicious cycle" but rather a "positive but unforgiving cycle"

If someone innocent is lynched, then the ones who voted on this someone will become suspicious themselves. But this is not a bad thing, since it will give us more leads to go on! :D - Of course, the Countermeasures Squad might play it more safe and not vote for anyone, and therefore we should take other leads into consideration as well.
Oct 10, 2014 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
Ooh, this game is certainly filled with quite the interesting players.

This will be a great game.

Inb4 I die first night and can't enjoy the game further. ;(
Oct 10, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2012
Soren333 said:

Is it bad if I base my trust in you because of another game? Because if not I'm going to be really biased after the other game is over.
Oct 10, 2014 1:22 PM

Jun 2014
Don't lynch me cause I'm TOWNIE!
Oct 10, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2012
Byon-kun said:
Don't lynch me cause I'm TOWNIE!

You're making us to not take you seriously ;/

Unvote
Vote lynch : Byon-kun
Oct 10, 2014 1:28 PM

Jul 2013
Soren333 said:

The only player that this game is missing is Suzune-chan.

DoubleC said:
Soren333 said:

Is it bad if I base my trust in you because of another game? Because if not I'm going to be really biased after the other game is over.

Sure, let's be friends :DDDDDSDDDDDD
Oct 10, 2014 1:29 PM

Sep 2013
Zymf - 1 (Byon-kun)
Byon-kun - 1 (DoubleC, Karote)

Hm... now Byon seems like you have to defend youself from being a troll. :/
Oct 10, 2014 1:32 PM

Apr 2012
Soren333 said:

S-sure! :D
Soren I put my complete trust in you! Just like I did for Flume ;_;
Oct 10, 2014 1:32 PM

Sep 2013
DoubleC said:
Soren333 said:

Yes it is. Speaking by experience, all times this has happened, nothing good has derived. This and sheeps are my main target every game, so at least give some more reasonable points on why you trust/vote someone or not.
Oct 10, 2014 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
DoubleC said:
Soren333 said:

S-sure! :D
Soren I put my complete trust in you! Just like I did for Flume ;_;
Yay :DDDDDDDDDDD

Brynhildr said:
DoubleC said:

Yes it is. Speaking by experience, all times this has happened, nothing good has derived. This and sheeps are my main target every game, so at least give some more reasonable points on why you trust/vote someone or not.

Hey! Don't take away my new friend!
Oct 10, 2014 1:35 PM

Apr 2012
Brynhildr said:
DoubleC said:

Last game I played I tried being nice to mostly everyone which caused me to vote wrongly for a couple of them. I'll just go lone wolf style on this one.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.