Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2009 4:02 PM
Jul 2008
This is my first thread, so don't judge me. Haha XD

For example, ulquiorra (his name confuses me =S) he has his hole on his chest, so is his number. He has a horn like mask and he shoots cero from his fingers and so on.

So, where would you have your hole and number placed. Where and how would your 'mask or hollow bone thing' look like? And where would you shoot your cero from?

For me: i would like to have the hole to be placed at my tongue and i would have hollow wings (i think that's possible, haha...) i would have my number located.......wait for it......in my eye! (yeah! Imagine the no. 1 in one of your eye) and i wouldn't exactly shoot cero, instead, the cero would envelop my whole arm, that way each punch is like getting hit by a cero.

What's Yours? (^^,)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 6, 2010 9:05 AM

Jul 2009
wow time to fantasize how you would look like ^^

i like it it's original thought!!!

ok heres mine :D

uhm

my hole i guess the same spot where grimmjow it has...
my number (fav nr 8 though i dun like Aporro that much XD, so it is either 6 or 8 :P left upper arm for the place ^^)

uhm

the mask...

since the Espada are all some sort animals or plants (aporro is like an anemone :P)

hmm, difficult

i like birds, big cats, and horses

i guess the mask would be that my right eye is covered with some phoenixlike head,

so the mask would turn out to be the skull of a phoenix which covers my right eye ^^

i guess that is how i would look liek XD
Our Dreams are the portals to see the future, our memories won't let us remember, but our bodies will
Mar 17, 2013 8:25 AM
Mar 2013
If I were an Espada.
My apperance would be:
I have my hole in the Sternum.The remains of my Hollow mask is a chocker in the neck area.My skin is Pale White like Ulquiorra's and I have an Emotionless attitude, suchThat I'm not even giving any care to my Superiors.I'm the Cuatro Espada and my No. is located in the position where my heart was.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» wich espada is your favorite? ( 1 2 3 )

eirarangel - Dec 1, 2007

126 by Stiffmeister »»
Mar 23, 2014 7:51 AM

» Which Espada's relaese is the ugliest?

Hiraga - Nov 20, 2007

40 by Stiffmeister »»
Mar 23, 2014 7:51 AM

» Top 3 Espadas Release

EspadaStark001 - Jul 21, 2008

14 by neiiipy »»
Nov 28, 2013 10:08 AM

» Who do ya think is Espada 1,2,3 and 7?

Nostalgia - Aug 18, 2007

26 by WolfWarrior »»
Dec 14, 2009 7:47 AM

» Yammy? WTF? *spoilers within*

Xer0 - Apr 19, 2009

10 by HinaHina »»
Oct 31, 2009 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.