MBDTF>CD>LR>>>Yeezus>Graduation>WTT>>>>>>>808s and heartbreak
Oct 25, 2014 5:50 PM

Jun 2014
Yeezus was Kanyes worst album
Oct 25, 2014 6:08 PM

Sep 2012
Qans said:

It has its worst rapping, but the beats are impressive (except On Sight...).
Oct 25, 2014 6:39 PM

Mar 2014
Run the Jewels 2 has been on repeat for the past few days
Oct 25, 2014 7:59 PM
Dec 2013
SetsukoHara said:
ScazoN said:
lolno

LOL Yes!

MBDTF>CD>LR>>>Yeezus>Graduation>WTT>>>>>>>808s and heartbreak
Lol you meant the album Yeezus, then yes i agree, it was shittttttttt. >.> MBDTF is his best. "Monster" was a dope track, Kendrick's freestyle on it killed it though.

But WTT > Yeezus > Graduation doe
UchihaOct 25, 2014 8:12 PM
Oct 25, 2014 10:56 PM

Jun 2014
Kanyes beats on this song thoo. Small lil throwback givin me memories. Even Lil Wayne killed that track

Oct 25, 2014 11:27 PM

Jun 2014
Swagga like us has to be one of Yeezy's best collabs
Oct 26, 2014 3:25 AM

Mar 2014
Blood on the leaves had the best beat from Yeezus
Oct 26, 2014 3:27 AM
Dec 2013
Hisoka_Judal said:
Don't forget "Black Skinheads" - that shit makes me pumped as fuckkk
Oct 26, 2014 4:08 AM

Sep 2012
Hisoka_Judal said:

Agreed! I also like the second part of Hold my Liquor, shit was from another planet!
Oct 26, 2014 9:35 AM

Mar 2013

Never forget
Oct 26, 2014 10:17 AM

Mar 2013
TsukimotoMakoto said:

Never forget

I hit it first
Oct 26, 2014 12:41 PM

Sep 2012
TsukimotoMakoto said:

Never forget

"One good girl is worth a thousand bitches"
Oct 26, 2014 1:52 PM
Dec 2013
TsukimotoMakoto said:

Never forget
His music video for "Hit it first" was soooo hilarious. I remember in a interview of his, he was declining that it was about Kim and everything.

>Kim K look a like in music video
>sex tape
Oct 26, 2014 1:56 PM

Mar 2013
ScazoN said:
TsukimotoMakoto said:
Never forget
His music video for "Hit it first" was soooo hilarious. I remember in a interview of his, he was declining that it was about Kim and everything.
>Kim K look a like in music video
>sex tape
LOL Yeah that was really funny. That was so obvious though, even the lyrics gave it away.
Oct 26, 2014 2:01 PM
Dec 2013
Yeah hahaha.

And today's news on mainstream hip hop:
- Drake releases 3 new tracks - "6 God" + "Heat of the moment" + "How Bout Now"
- Nicki Minaj to release new track "Only" with collabs Drake, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown. Dropping on 28th October

First time Breezy and Drizzy in a track without beef. Glad its over though.
Oct 26, 2014 2:08 PM

Jun 2014
Drake had to save his DJ getting beat by Tyga's Crew(allegedly) .
Oct 26, 2014 2:15 PM
Dec 2013
Bruh! I saw that, was it actually Tygas crew?! I thought one of his affiliates of his crew was hooked and Drake wanted in.
Oct 26, 2014 2:15 PM

Mar 2013
Saw the vid earlier, look at them grills rush for the money ROFL
Oct 26, 2014 2:20 PM

Jun 2014
Yo this is such a corny beef its probably just to get publicity
Oct 26, 2014 2:24 PM

Jun 2014
Heres what I found out on KTT via Twitter,

Drake was with Future the prince (drakes DJ) and future knocked a phone out of someone's hands as they were taking pictures of them.

Drake left the section to go around the club and his security followed him and later went outside the club to let someone else in the club.

Future was still in the section with the clubs security. Future had 10 stacks on him and put the money in a room. Apparently the person he knocked the phone out of their hands had two guys sock him and future was bleeding and ****.

Drake was outside and got word of this and that's where the infamous video came in of him re-entering the club. Drake didn't fight anybody but the matter was settled.
Oct 26, 2014 2:56 PM
Dec 2013
Ah all that crazy commotion.

Qans said:
Yo this is such a corny beef its probably just to get publicity
yeah Lol, less beef more music

I want another drizzy vs. beezy tho
Oct 26, 2014 9:26 PM

Mar 2013
Death row blown the fuck out

Oct 26, 2014 9:28 PM

Aug 2014
Qans said:

Debatable. I think he took a step forward musically. Yeezus is to Kanye what Kid A is to Radiohead. Even if it was Kanye's worst album, that means it's still better than the best album of 90% of other artists.
Oct 27, 2014 8:54 AM

Jun 2014
Tyga's diss track is lame. The fact Nicki Minaj is releasing a song with Drake, Chris Brown & Lil Wayne is petty itself LOL
Oct 27, 2014 9:33 AM
Aug 2014
ImaginaryFire said:
Debatable. I think he took a step forward musically. Yeezus is to Kanye what Kid A is to Radiohead. Even if it was Kanye's worst album, that means it's still better than the best album of 90% of other artists.

It's the production value that was good. The album wasn't that good, but Ye has always been a hell of a producer.

Even if it was Kanye's worst album, that means it's still better than the best album of 90% of other artists.

Lol/10
Oct 27, 2014 11:42 AM

Jun 2014
In unsurprising news today Tha Carter V has been pushed back.
Oct 27, 2014 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
TsukimotoMakoto said:
Death row blown the fuck out

Eazy-E was such an OG
Oct 27, 2014 12:05 PM

Aug 2014
Boy-1da said:
In unsurprising news today Tha Carter V has been pushed back.

I didn't even know there was going to be a Carter V. Weezy fell off a cliff after No Ceilings.
Oct 27, 2014 1:58 PM
Mar 2011
have fmeales in hip hop really fell that hard

from th like of MC lyte Salt and Pepa and there ilk fighting to empower women in the genre to ot a slut were nothing on an album cover you know what im talking about im sure

Chill form TLC even attacked that person and i agree that cover set back women in Hip Hop bakc to the day before lyte Latfiah hell Nicki Manaj even has piss por flow in compare to her fore mothers of hip hop even say the one she copied the most ili kim has better flow then her

almost all monden mainstrean rappers are piss por in every way

put Lil Wayne beside Krs One
putt Drake beside Big Pun
to Nelly beside Big L
put kanye beside Rakim
put Tyga next to Pac
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 27, 2014 2:41 PM

Sep 2012
Never knew you were into hip-hop FGAU. Hard to disagree with what you said, but Nicki Minaj is definitely better than Lil Kim, though it doesn't mean much.

But, yeah, it's a shame how it seems impossible for a female MC to go mainstream without showing some skin.
Oct 27, 2014 3:07 PM

Jun 2014
Raspody and Snow Tha Product are dope female rappers.

Oct 27, 2014 3:11 PM
Mar 2011
SetsukoHara said:
Never knew you were into hip-hop FGAU. Hard to disagree with what you said, but Nicki Minaj is definitely better than Lil Kim, though it doesn't mean much.

But, yeah, it's a shame how it seems impossible for a female MC to go mainstream without showing some skin.

im big in to hip hop not only japanese and english i also listen ot Xavier Naidoo a german rapper for example

il say this theform wha iv read im and seen in Iil Kims time there was alot more tallated Female Emcees and rappers to her to be compared to and plus shes JR Mafia was many times better than Young money is
DateYutakaOct 27, 2014 3:15 PM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Oct 27, 2014 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
FGAU1912 said:

to Nelly beside Big L
put kanye beside Rakim
put Tyga next to Pac

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. Not trying to start a fight, but it annoys me when ppl keep on talking about hip hop being better "back in the day." You are cherry picking examples. Every era has their greats, and every era has their "piss poor" acts. For every NWA, there was a 2 Live Crew. What if I tried comparing guys like Kendrick and J. Cole to Sir Mix a Lot and Vanilla Ice? And how can you say Kanye is a piss poor act? I'd take him over everyone you mentioned. He has 4 (maybe even 5) classics albums to his name, and revolutionized hip hop. 2Pac was also overrated, but I won't get into that right now. /rant
Oct 27, 2014 3:24 PM
Mar 2011
ImaginaryFire said:
FGAU1912 said:

to Nelly beside Big L
put kanye beside Rakim
put Tyga next to Pac

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. Not trying to start a fight, but it annoys me when ppl keep on talking about hip hop being better "back in the day." You are cherry picking examples. Every era has their greats, and every era has their "piss poor" acts. For every NWA, there was a 2 Live Crew. What if I tried comparing guys like Kendrick and J. Cole to Sir Mix a Lot and Vanilla Ice? And how can you say Kanye is a piss poor act? I'd take him over everyone you mentioned. He has 4 (maybe even 5) classics albums to his name, and revolutionized hip hop. 2Pac was also overrated, but I won't get into that right now. /rant

or say Tyga to Golden era Nas or biggie

and im sorry Rakim is one of the the best emcees of all time

and Vanilla Ice was fake in every way when he tped ot be an Rapper he was fake when he tryed to do reggae he was fale at that too

im comparing the ledainf lights of both era ie who people call he best rappers of this era to the best of the old era

alot of younger fans call lil wayne the best rapper of all time

so i did my compare out of that

Oct 27, 2014 3:31 PM

Aug 2014
FGAU1912 said:

I never said he wasn't. I agree, Rakim is one of the greats. Nas and Big (especially Biggie) were all time greats, but I'd really argue with anyone who tries saying that 2Pac is the GOAT, not saying you did, but there are a lot of people out there who do. And anyone who tries saying Lil Wayne is the best ever is a moron who's not worth listening to.
ImaginaryFireOct 27, 2014 3:43 PM
Oct 27, 2014 3:32 PM

Jun 2014
ImaginaryFire said:
FGAU1912 said:

to Nelly beside Big L
put kanye beside Rakim
put Tyga next to Pac

Thank you.

There's always been a balance between good & trash hip-hop (music in general).
Oct 27, 2014 3:49 PM
Mar 2011
ImaginaryFire said:
FGAU1912 said:

I never said he wasn't. I agree, Rakim is one of the greats. Nas and Big (especially Biggie) were all time greats, but I'd really argue with anyone who tries saying that 2Pac is the GOAT, not saying you did, but there are a lot of people who out there who do. And anyone who tries saying Lil Wayne is the best ever is a moron who's not worth listening to.

one og my bigg iuues of modern hiphop is in the maonstream ideal for female there is only miss plastic ass are self fro rep for the girls and she removing al the good all them female mcs before did

hell Lupe Fiasci ie a guy show more respact to women with one song than manjh ha s who is woman her self

listen to Bisch bad nand listen to anaconda and see what mean

bitch bad is closer to what someone like a latifah would have said in her hayday while yes

Oct 27, 2014 3:56 PM

Aug 2014
FGAU1912 said:

one og my bigg iuues of modern hiphop is in the maonstream ideal for female there is only miss plastic ass are self fro rep for the girls and she removing al the good all them female mcs before did

Well there was also Lil Kim, from back in the day, who kind of sucked. I don't listen to any female hip hop outside of Lauryn Hill, so I can't really comment too much on that.
Oct 27, 2014 3:58 PM

Mar 2013
Are you typing that shitty on purpose?

Rakim is the greatest mc there ever was. Biggie and Pac are both overrated. Biggie is the better one tho.

And on the female mc's: check MC Melodee out. She's been around for quite a while and one of the world's most underrated artists. Her work with Cookin' Soul is crazy good.
Oct 27, 2014 4:07 PM
Mar 2011
ImaginaryFire said:
FGAU1912 said:

Well there was also Lil Kim, from back in the day, who kind of sucked. I don't listen to any female hip hop outside of Lauryn Hill, so I can't really comment too much on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTzr2V4KMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm2T60RNjMg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NnzChrd0S4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OljapVXNVgs

cannot find anything by yo- yo but the foursabout should show you whar i mean

Oct 27, 2014 4:11 PM

Sep 2012
Boy-1da said:

Yeah, Rapsody is dope, her mixtape last year was really good! I haven't heard her new EP yet.

YASSlN said:

And on the female mc's: check MC Melodee out. She's been around for quite a while and one of the world's most underrated artists. Her work with Cookin' Soul is crazy good.

Melodee from La Melodia?
She had some great featuring on some Japanese producer album like Shin-Ski or Nomak.

Didn't know she worked with Cookin Soul, will add that to my PTL.
SetsukoHaraOct 27, 2014 5:29 PM
Oct 27, 2014 4:31 PM

Mar 2013
Yeah La Melodia! It's funny because when they released their first albums they achieved high sales and popularity in Japan lol, that probably explains her feature on that album. 'Give it up' and 'Time' were my jams when they used to get played on the tv and radio a while ago. I wonder what happened to INT tho, never heard anything of him since La Melodia.

Oct 27, 2014 7:56 PM
Aug 2014
Boy-1da said:

>Snow tha Product

Mah nigga, seen and met her several times (she's had many shows here in Texas, where she grew up) She's cool as fuck.
Oct 27, 2014 8:11 PM

Jun 2014
Otoha_Karas7 said:

>Snow tha Product

Mah nigga, seen and met her several times (she's had many shows here in Texas, where she grew up) She's cool as fuck.

Snow is really funny too.
Oct 27, 2014 8:28 PM
Aug 2014
Boy-1da said:
Snow is really funny too.

So dope

Pages (46) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7613 by pylixir »»
6 minutes ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Apr 26

22 by rose »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » i don't like taylor swift's music ( 1 2 )

real-truck-Kun - Nov 4, 2023

53 by rose »»
3 hours ago

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

21 by rose »»
4 hours ago

» J Cole vs Kendrick Lamar

Cammell - Apr 5

21 by Cammell »»
Today, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.