Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2021 3:14 PM

Oct 2019
heyringwaldhaze said:
I read this a while ago so i don't remember the details but I fucking hated the mc. She was stupidest character I've ever seen. How am I supposed to sympathize with someone like that? I'm not saying what happened to her wasn't sad or anything but I don't remember feeling anything when I finished it. It was like she existed only for the sake of making this extremely sad story. She was too fictitious.

Not at all, the events the mc went through are concurrent in today’s society. Of course not everyone falls victim to it, not to mention the situation with the parents is a bit of a stretch. I do see your point though.
Jun 19, 2021 5:14 PM

Sep 2015
It was a little sad at the end but it wasn't that sad for me.

I find it hard to take hentai seriously and the MC's naivety made me not care that much.

Not to mention how much everyone overrates it, when I heard about it, I was expecting some weird fetishes, but it seems pretty standard for hentai.

I mean there's a lot of rape, blackmail and mind control in hentai, or maybe I'm just a degenerate lol.

The same author has more fucked up works than this one.
Jun 19, 2021 5:17 PM

May 2021
heyringwaldhaze said:
I read this a while ago so i don't remember the details but I fucking hated the mc. She was stupidest character I've ever seen. How am I supposed to sympathize with someone like that? I'm not saying what happened to her wasn't sad or anything but I don't remember feeling anything when I finished it. It was like she existed only for the sake of making this extremely sad story. She was too fictitious.

Some days ago one girl that was 13 in my country was manipulated to drugs her parents to escape from home towards a 4x years old man's house. The only fictitous part of this manga is how negligent every person that she met were. Not meeting a single person that wasnt a piece of shit is extremely strange, her mother's actions feel way too alien too.

I didnt feel sad though, I dont know how can people get sad to this haha

Jul 24, 2021 8:31 PM

Jul 2021
Wow just wow really disgusting, gross all thus suffering, painfully and despair everywhere those fuck up honestly she's down for, she didnt get happy after all
Jul 30, 2021 1:32 PM
Mar 2021
I've read a few hentai that are way more messed up than this but Henshin left this empty feeling in me and those final panels kept popping up in my head that time.
And on that same day my sis made me hear a song called 'In the Night' by the Weeknd which has the same themes. So that song got stuck in my head along with the panels lol
Jul 30, 2021 1:33 PM
Mar 2021
Corrupted_Sorrow said:
I don´t usually put hentai manga on my list, but... Oh my, this is clearly not just sex, there are lessons all over it. And the last chapter... Just heartbreaking.

Another thing...
Yeah those kids are her classmates
Aug 26, 2021 11:40 PM
Aug 2021
Facktack said:
I've read a few hentai that are way more messed up than this but Henshin left this empty feeling in me and those final panels kept popping up in my head that time.
And on that same day my sis made me hear a song called 'In the Night' by the Weeknd which has the same themes. So that song got stuck in my head along with the panels lol

Ah yes hello old me(๑¯◡¯๑)
Aug 27, 2021 12:22 AM

Oct 2020
Champagne and drinkin' with your friends
You live in the dark, boy, I cannot pretend
I'm not fazed, only here to sin
If Eve ain't in your garden, you know that you can
Call me when you want, call me when you need
Call me in the morning, I'll be on the way
Call me when you want, call me when you need
Call me out by your name, I'll be on the way like
Mmm, mmm, mmm
Mmm, mmm, mmm

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 1 Discussion

Janzs - Jun 3, 2017

14 by A_actual_fan »»
Mar 11, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Savvoy - Apr 24, 2016

185 by BlueBullet178 »»
Feb 25, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Would you like to see an anime adaptation of this?

Shizuna - Feb 21

3 by FZREMAKE »»
Feb 21, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 5 Discussion

Janzs - Jun 3, 2017

9 by HibiChika »»
Feb 7, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 6 Discussion

Culex - Dec 29, 2015

13 by HibiChika »»
Feb 6, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.