Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2014 7:07 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
In this thread you can introduce yourself in the club. If you like to tell something about you, this is the right place to do so .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 10, 2014 8:56 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
As I am the creator, I will start with my own introduction here :

I am 26 years old , living in germany and I am studying Life Science Chemistry in the Stenden University of Applied Science in Netherland.

I started with anime in my early childhood, but did not really know about the term anime in that time. After watching Dragonball Z, I was curious about other animes aswell. I started to watch Elfen Lied and it was my favorite anime in that time and that one was the one that really got me interested in anime.

Since then I have started to watch anime regularly and my list still grows and grows. I am also a fan of Yuri animes aswell. I like the pure and sometimes innocent kind of love between two lovely girls in anime.

My four biggest hobbys are Chemistry, Anime , Chess and Games . I also read some manga and (light) novel. Especially EroManga Sensei is very great to read :D

Greetings
Cyan
Mar 27, 2016 5:23 PM

Jan 2015
Hi there ! I'm Dimo, pleased to meet you all. I know my english seems strange sometimes thats because I'm not to used to writing. Well I can see the only soul that actualy introduced himself was Cyan -claps-. I'm an university student as well, thouhg i'd prefer finding a way to live without having to actualy work or study. I love and hate the human beings at the same time. I can be an indoors kinda person but also love going out sometimes. I don't like crowded places. Uhm...don't wanna tell everything about me so thats that.

I'm glad I found these club on MAL and I hope we all get along.

Mar 29, 2016 12:59 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Welcome to the club and thank you about your introduction. In which way do you hate or love the humans ?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite character poll and discussion

Cyanwasserstoff - Sep 10, 2014

13 by removed-user »»
May 7, 2021 8:05 AM

» EroManga-Sensei - The Animation

Cyanwasserstoff - Apr 11, 2017

1 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
Apr 17, 2017 12:29 AM

» Anime Adaption announced

Cyanwasserstoff - Mar 23, 2016

2 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
Mar 29, 2016 1:02 AM

» Light Novel and Manga discussion room

Cyanwasserstoff - Sep 10, 2014

6 by starlessn1ght »»
May 16, 2015 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.