Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you think we will get an anime adaptation of the rest of Aki Sora?
Aug 8, 2014 1:59 PM

Jul 2014
I haven't seen a thread on this so I figured I start it to see what I could find.

Do you people think we will ever get an anime adaptation for the rest of aki sora? After watching Aki sora and Aki Sora: Yume no Naka I was left wanting more in terms of the story. (Yes there is a story its not just mindless sex lol) However in 2011 a bill was passed in Tokyo that made the author have to put volumes 1 and 3 out of print and prevented the publishing of "harmful material". Does this mean that the chances of finishing the anime adaptation of aki sora is immpossible due to this bill?

Like I've said in my other post, I find that the ending of Aki Sora: Yume no Naka is pretty weak and frankly didn't "end" anything in my opinion. I did some research and found that there is still much more story to be told, I think the manga is finished as well. Is it that bill thats preventing the continuation of of aki sora on anime?

Be sure to let me know what you people think in regards to a continuation of the aki sora anime. Do you like to see it? Or do you want nothing to do with it? Let me know.

More topics from this board

» Anyone really feel for Nami?

Masadachan - Nov 9, 2017

2 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Aki-Sora: Yume no Naka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FaithoftheFallen - Nov 16, 2010

104 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:43 PM

Poll: » Aki-Sora: Yume no Naka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

belatkuro - Aug 1, 2010

58 by JeremiahOrange »»
Oct 22, 2023 6:03 AM

» IDEAS?

hawky2009 - Apr 16, 2010

21 by skullcruncher »»
Aug 4, 2014 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.