Forums
New
Oct 15, 2009 5:15 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Archer
Power: unlimited blade works
Weapon:any weapon he can imagine
picture of how you look:
Bio:he was wondering around from place to place because he has lost his memory protecting those he thinks needs it
viper911Oct 15, 2009 6:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 15, 2009 6:33 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Viper
AKA: the Shrouded Death
Human,Werewolf,Vampire: elder werewolf
Powers:my powers are shrounded in mystery it is said that he carries three legendary swords a sword made of silver a sword made of a special crystal that aborbs and reflects sunlight and sword so sharp the it can cut through almost anything hidden under his cloak
Short Bio:i am the oldest and oeginial werewolf and i was the the ruler of a once powerful clan and fell into a forbidden love and all was well until the war started and i love was torn away from my love by her people then after many clashes with the humans and vampires my clan was whittled away to nothin leaving only me and a select few of my closest warriors to roam the land looking for my lost love and to rebuild our former glory then find a way to end this cursed war once and for all
Pic:
Oct 15, 2009 6:35 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Viper
Zanpakutō: Tenshi Shouten

Personalilty: he is a care-free kind of guy who would pass on a fight to chase girls yet is strict when it comes to the rules and his missions and becomes serious at the sight of the injuryed and if its one of his fellow squadmates he becomes totally enraged where nothing can consol him till the one who caused it has paid at least ten-fold

Desciption: he is about 6'7" well built has spiky green hair that u u can see arcs of electricity jumping to and fro and has a tatoo of wings on his back that is one angel wing and one devil wing but he keeps them hidden except from his closest friends

History: the day of my of my 18th birthday i pushed a kid out of the way of a car and was hit and killed by the car. when i woke up i found myself lying on the ground in a forest in the Rukongai. i wondered around there for a while making a couple of good friends. It was about a year later that i started a huge brawl to save one of my friends but the brawl became so big that some soul reapers were sent to quell it, but even then i kept fighting taking on unseated soul reapers and winning until a captain appeared and took me down.After the fight the captain took me to the soul reaper academy where i exceled and graduated at the top of my class then that captain that brought me here inducted me into his house which happened to be one of the four great houses. i soon became the captain of the 10 squad whichi have led for many years the now retired captain that found me and brought here recently died leaving me as the next head of one of the house great houses.
Oct 15, 2009 6:39 PM

Dec 2008
name:Tenshi
sex: male
eye colour: silver but they turn gold when using his sharengan
hair: silver
height: 6"5'
base weapon: swords
village: cloud village
attitude: bolsterous and loud when bored and he loves to goof off in his offtime but when a battle starts he becomes totally tacticous and loses all emotions
clothing:
special abilities: has the sharengan and is profiscent with
water, ice and earth techinques it is a fact only known to the leaders of his village that he carries both the 1-tailed and 9-tailed beast inside of him
Oct 15, 2009 6:41 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Viper
Class:warrior
Weapon:he carries a very old and powerful weapon that has the ability to changes shape into in any kind of weapon its will but its natural form look like the one in my character pic
Likes:protecting those dear and killing those who oppose him
Dislikes:the killing of children
Special Technique:soul drain (he takes the soul of those he kills and enslaves them to his will)
Looks:
Small bio: he has lived so many years he has forgotten most his past except that his hatred for those that slaughter the innocent
Oct 15, 2009 6:46 PM

Dec 2008
Name:viper911
I want to be called: Viper
my nickname is the undying demon
My two powers if I was made leader/2nd seat: control of all the elements including space and time to a limit and animates objects
My one power if I am not leader/2nd seat: control of all the elements including space and time to a limit
picture

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Lolilover's characters

lolilover - Oct 15, 2009

2 by lolilover »»
Oct 15, 2009 6:54 PM

» my weapons

viper911 - Oct 15, 2009

0 by viper911 »»
Oct 15, 2009 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.