Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2009 11:33 PM
Oct 2009
I'd say mine is the fat mean it just looks so cool but its a really long range weapon do to close range causes death but other than that alien blaster all the way just wish there was a lot more ammo i find ammo for it rarely found some ammo for it outside of fort Bannister and inside the lower levels of the fort the brotherhood outcasts are held up in........
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 14, 2009 12:07 AM

Sep 2008
Lincoln's repeater rifle or Chinese Assault rifle, but most likely the Terrible Shotgun. I basically main those 3 weapons but I have thousands of ammo in all of my weapons (most I have for any weapon is 2500 and something for las pistol). I also have around 3500-4000 caps.

Also ffs use punctuation, this isn't fucking myspace.
Oct 14, 2009 3:43 AM
Oct 2009
i sold Lincolns rifle cause i found out it wasn't better than the scoped magnum and i mostly use the Chinese assault rifle as well as the terrible shotgun and i use the sub machine gun a lot
Oct 14, 2009 5:10 PM

Sep 2008
7_Grey_Bullets said:
i sold Lincolns rifle cause i found out it wasn't better than the scoped magnum and i mostly use the Chinese assault rifle as well as the terrible shotgun and i use the sub machine gun a lot

Moonshine like disappeared and I cant find her so I can get the special sub machine gun :/
Oct 14, 2009 5:20 PM

Jan 2008
Terrible Shotgun/Blackhawk/Sydney's "Ultra" 10mm SMG/Xuanglong Assault Rifle/Shishkebab/Alien Blaster

Practically all I needed.
Oct 15, 2009 7:56 AM

Sep 2008
Seasonreaper said:
Terrible Shotgun/Blackhawk/Sydney's "Ultra" 10mm SMG/Xuanglong Assault Rifle/Shishkebab/Alien Blaster

I never use the alien blaster, I sorta spent the whole game saving it for a special occasion or especially hard monster, like a Super Mutant Behemoth but I ended up just flame throwering the fuck out of the behemoths. I would shoot them in both their legs with the dart gun and then just walk slightly faster then them and make em' crispy, pretty effective if I do say so my self.
Oct 15, 2009 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
Beatrice-Sama said:
I never use the alien blaster, I sorta spent the whole game saving it for a special occasion or especially hard monster, like a Super Mutant Behemoth but I ended up just flame throwering the fuck out of the behemoths. I would shoot them in both their legs with the dart gun and then just walk slightly faster then them and make em' crispy, pretty effective if I do say so my self.

It's useful for when you get jumped by a stray Deathclaw, which I can personally say has happened. Was shooting one through a fence where it couldn't get me up in the place I currently can't remember the name of where Dave from the Republic of Dave goes when he gets beaten in the election when suddenly another one slammed into me from the side from offscreen. Scared the shit outta me lol.
Oct 15, 2009 11:26 PM
Oct 2009
i think detah claws are really easy ibut i'm lv 20 i might take on the death claw sanctuary...................need more ammo tho and i'm set....... and a few nuka grenades wouldn't hurt either..............i've almost had every folower and they've all died they feel like a waste of my time so i'm hittin up death claw sanctuary next play i'll tell ya'll how it goes ooh new topic just blew into my mind whats the most effective way to you takin down a swarm or one death claw.....................
Oct 16, 2009 6:39 PM

Jan 2008
7_Grey_Bullets said:
i think detah claws are really easy ibut i'm lv 20 i might take on the death claw sanctuary...................need more ammo tho and i'm set....... and a few nuka grenades wouldn't hurt either..............i've almost had every folower and they've all died they feel like a waste of my time so i'm hittin up death claw sanctuary next play i'll tell ya'll how it goes ooh new topic just blew into my mind whats the most effective way to you takin down a swarm or one death claw.....................

How the hell did Fawkes die? He's practically invincible.
Oct 17, 2009 5:46 AM
Oct 2009
Seasonreaper said:
7_Grey_Bullets said:

How the hell did Fawkes die? He's practically invincible.
he didn't i just got him it was hard as hell gettin good but i got the lv 24 perk escalater to heavan so i'm no longer stuck at evil i'm stuck as goo and if fawkes ever die i have clover at paradise falls (which i killed all the slavers there ) and i got the puppies perk which if dogmeat dies there will be a new dogmeat waitin at vualt 101 so i have fawkes and a dog right now following me.........
Oct 17, 2009 5:48 AM
Oct 2009
oh also the alien weapons from mothership zeta is bad like the drone cannon and point lookout is fuckin hard i hate the tribals and hillbilly mutants...........
Oct 19, 2009 3:25 PM

Sep 2008
How I kill death claws is I shoot at their legs with the missile launcher and then I either use my lincolns repeater or my flame thrower
Oct 21, 2009 6:48 AM

Jan 2008
Beatrice-Sama said:
How I kill death claws is I shoot at their legs with the missile launcher and then I either use my lincolns repeater or my flame thrower

Dart Gun would be much more effective at leg cripplage ;).
Oct 21, 2009 9:38 AM

Sep 2008
Seasonreaper said:
Beatrice-Sama said:

Dart Gun would be much more effective at leg cripplage ;).

Doesn't work very well on several now does it >>
And sometimes I use my dart gun its just all relative, usually the missile launcher though
Oct 25, 2009 11:01 PM
Oct 2009
dart gun just sucks alien guns are teh way to fuck up death claws
Aug 3, 2010 5:54 AM

Jan 2010
Beretta Samurai Edge in Fook.
May 7, 2016 10:37 AM
Dec 2014
Seasonreaper said:

Love the Blackhawk
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats the most effective way to you takin down a swarm or one death claw?

7_Grey_Bullets - Oct 15, 2009

1 by gorapadeok »»
Dec 16, 2012 12:08 PM

» Levels, Allignment, and gear

Beatrice-Sama - Jan 15, 2009

3 by Hilink24 »»
Dec 29, 2009 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.