Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2014 7:02 AM
Jun 2014
I've only read Koisuru Boukun, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica and Kirai ja Naikedo. Right now, I'm reading some one-shots, but I would like something longer romance.
+I'm okay with XXX scenes, but I don't have to see every detail. Sekai-ichi and Kirai ja Naikedo were okay with that.
+I like art in Koisuru Boukun and Kirai ja Naikedo. So, if you have some manga with similar art, reccomend me.
+Manga must be FINISHED. :D
+It must have romantic scenes :)

If it helps, here's a list of other manga with art that I like (they are not yaoi, but I just want you to get a picture of art that I would like xD):
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Beast Master
Boku Kara Kimi ga Kienai
Sensei to Watashi
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Mishounen Produce
Usotsuki Kusuruyubi

So, art doesn't have to be perfect, but I don't want to get annoyed with some bad art xD (usually, I can read everything, but when it comes to yaoi, I just need art to be nice xD)

IMPORTANT: GUYS HAVE TO BE HOT. Maybe this can help too; if you find guys in some manga hot, then I quess art must be nice too :)

Also, don't recommend me anything longer than 14 volumes. The best will be 4-8 volumes, but I don't mind longer or shorter.

:D
Hikikomori9Jul 14, 2014 8:27 AM
Jul 14, 2014 7:13 AM

Mar 2013
I highly recommend Honto Yajuu. The art is cute, perfect for that kind of story. The main characters are two hotties.
Jul 14, 2014 7:16 AM

Feb 2013
yukishiromei said:
I highly recommend Honto Yajuu. The art is cute, perfect for that kind of story. The main characters are two hotties.

Oh but this isn't finished. (I'm glad it's not, too good to be over)
Anywayit's totally worth it.
I second Lucky Number 13 and Suki tte Iwasete? from the same autor. This both are finished.

Jul 14, 2014 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
Koketsu Dining
                     
Jul 14, 2014 8:33 AM
Jun 2014
More? :)
Jul 14, 2014 3:23 PM
Jun 2014
bump
Jul 14, 2014 4:10 PM

Jul 2013
Everything by Takarai Rihito, her art is wonderful
Junko's art is pretty cute too, check her out as well!

They're both well-known BL-artist you have to know about~!
"I want to protect that smile"
Jul 14, 2014 5:30 PM

Jun 2014
I really loved the feel of Seven Days. It's finished at 2 volumes, but it's shounen-ai (which is basically yaoi without the sex and stuff, I think?).
Jul 14, 2014 5:34 PM

Jul 2014
try Love Stage
Aug 5, 2016 9:22 PM
Oct 2015
Hana nomi zo Shiru is probably the best one I've read. The art is amazing too. If you're okay with just shounen-ai I highly recommend Seven Days. Lastly, I recommend Ten Count. It's pretty good, but the semi is a bit "too much" if you know what I mean. Still, it is really good in terms of art and story. (Just so you know all of those are by the same artist.) BUT I MOSTLY RECCOMEND HANA NOMI ZO SHIRU.
Aug 5, 2016 10:41 PM

Jan 2015
Love Stage
Datte Maou-sama wa Kare ga Kirai

Well there's an author that had many yaoi works under the name Naono Bohra... the works are too many to list off...

Aug 20, 2016 12:09 PM

Jun 2014
"Endou-kun no Kansatsu Nikki" - I LOVED this manga! The plot and the art are so wonderful, I fell in love with it.

"Hatsukoi" - it's short, with only 6 chapters, but the characters and couples are so lovable.

"Konya mo Nemurenai" - This is one of my favourites! This mangaka's works are always touching and beautiful.

"Sweet Bitter Candy" - another short one, it's one of those where the uke goes through a transformation.

"Tonari ni kedamono" - ohoho this one has a slight love triangle, with childhooh friends to lovers thrown into the mix (its fairly short)

"Yamete kudasai, mabushii desu" - The art is cute and the story is cUTE!! I loved this one.

"Katekyo!" - nice art and such a cute story (sometimes it'll make you scream "WHY!?" though haha).
"One more chance at first love" - Shungiku Nakamura-sensei

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 7 hours ago

4 by Chisuku »»
28 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
4 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
5 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.