Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

SAO 2 has even more proof that Kirito is creator of Brain Burst (Accel World)!

Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 5, 2014 10:22 PM
Jul 2014
Remember when Kirito said it was possible to bring Yui back? Well then, Kuroyukihime might be Yui! Yui and Kuroyukihime look very similar!

Kirito also says he wants to be a creator, but not a creator of a game. He wants to create a "man-machine interface to replace our current full-dive technology.".

He also says that it'll be possible to bring Yui back "once we can use an augmented reality environment whenever we want."

What if he figured out how to bring her to the real world, but she lost her memory?

So, what do you guys think about this theory?
Jul 5, 2014 10:49 PM

Jun 2009
While I'm not sure if Kuro is Yui, I do know her nickname is Sa-chan.

I assumed that her name is Sachi, name after Kirito's first love.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2014 11:10 PM

Oct 2008
I always figured Kuroyukihime was maybe related to Kirito in some way. Daughter? It'd make sense with how her brainburst appearance looks... Black, with 2 blades for weapons. Plus, the names of her skills match Kirito's. Hell, maybe her full name is Kirigaya Sachi.

But I haven't read the Accel World novels so maybe that's already proven wrong.
ShinsoPriestJul 5, 2014 11:29 PM
Jul 6, 2014 2:51 AM
Apr 2008
Well its possible that he created Brain Burst but you know authors can give a plot twist
As for Kirito daughter is kurohime well doesn't it seems obvious?
Jul 6, 2014 3:16 AM

Jun 2014
Apparently Kuroyukihime were abandoned by her parents. Is that something kritoxasuna would do?. I can imagine that kirito created accel world(or most definitely that he played a big part in the creation of it) and that kuroyukihime might be a secret fan of Kirito(maybe that's why she is so keen on meeting the creator)
Jul 6, 2014 9:40 AM

Oct 2013
Unlucky-kat said:
Apparently Kuroyukihime were abandoned by her parents. Is that something kritoxasuna would do?

Ever thought about what would happen to Yui when they both die ?
Jul 6, 2014 3:41 PM

Aug 2009
Kenui said:
Remember when Kirito said it was possible to bring Yui back? Well then, Kuroyukihime might be Yui! Yui and Kuroyukihime look very similar!

Kirito also says he wants to be a creator, but not a creator of a game. He wants to create a "man-machine interface to replace our current full-dive technology.".

He also says that it'll be possible to bring Yui back "once we can use an augmented reality environment whenever we want."

What if he figured out how to bring her to the real world, but she lost her memory?

So, what do you guys think about this theory?

You really think that it will turn from scifi to fantasy drama?

Let me get this straight.You are saying that Yui , and A.I. will get a physical body, will change her whole "personality" and will also be hated by her parents.

Ooookayy.
Jul 6, 2014 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
I thought it has been stated by Reki himself that SAO has nothing to do with AW
Jul 7, 2014 4:37 PM

Sep 2013
Beast666 said:

Something like that, but his statement wasn't define and he explained that he isn't sure of the outcome yet.

As for Kirito and his daughter. I remember seeing a thread of over 30 pages with people having arguments for and against the theory. Wouldn't be surprised if the author decided to link the two series into one at some point. The decision gotta be tricky though and may anger lots of fans as many SAO fans don't like Accel world and vice versa.
Jul 11, 2014 4:03 PM

Apr 2014
Beast666 said:

I was hoping to ask Reki about AW and SAO connections at AX this year but I did not make it to the front of his Q&A line.

He did make a light novel that was a battle between Kirito and Silver Crow but that could just be him blending his two stories together for fun.

When Reki was once asked if KYH was Kirito and Asuna's daughter, he apparently said that it was not likely because that would mean that Kirito and Asuna's relationship did not live up to be a happily ever after which is not his intention.

They are connected, though, since Reki said after finishing writing SAO and AW, he wants to write a story that bridges the two together. I need to find the link that had this information on it.

As for Kirito being the creator of Brain Burst, I think it's still up to speculation!
Favorite Anime is Sword Art Online.
Twitter: @ABlackSwordsman
Instagram: @AndrewBlackSwordsman
Tumblr: AndrewBlackSwordsman.tumblr.com
Jul 11, 2014 4:26 PM
Mar 2012
Kirito isn't the inventor of Brain Burst, but I won't be surprised if he was one of the first to successfully use it.

Also, in the Alicization arc,

Overall, I don't believe Kirito is the inventor of Brain Burst (though he did invent other things though that did involve allowing Yui to interact with the real life world), but rather one of the founding users.
-Karoshi-Jul 11, 2014 4:30 PM
Jul 12, 2014 2:01 AM

Jun 2014
LastChapter said:
Kirito isn't the inventor of Brain Burst, but I won't be surprised if he was one of the first to successfully use it.

Also, in the Alicization arc,

Overall, I don't believe Kirito is the inventor of Brain Burst (though he did invent other things though that did involve allowing Yui to interact with the real life world), but rather one of the founding users.

I hope they would translate more Accel world volumes as that sounds really interesting(I've only found translations up to volume 6 chapter 2).

I think he had an influence in making it at least and could kuroyukihime be a secret fan of Kazuto?
Jul 19, 2014 12:23 PM

Jun 2014
As a reader of the SAO and AW LNs, I will say the following.

AW's white king aka Shirayukihime is the elder sis of KYH. KYH may bear a wee bit of resemblance to Kazuto but if KYH were related to Kazuto, then why does SYH look nothing like Asuna or Kazuto?

Also Kirito =/=Graphite Edge.

Graphite Edge is to KYH, what KYH is to Haruyuki in Brain Burst. GE was the one were KYH got Kazuto's skills: Vorpal Strike, Double Circular, and Starburst Stream.

Higa Takeru BTW would be a more logical choice as BB's creator...
Jul 19, 2014 12:28 PM

Jun 2014
damastah said:
As a reader of the SAO and AW LNs, I will say the following.

AW's white king aka Shirayukihime is the elder sis of KYH. KYH may bear a wee bit of resemblance to Kazuto but if KYH were related to Kazuto, then why does SYH look nothing like Asuna or Kazuto?

Also Kirito =/=Graphite Edge.

Graphite Edge is to KYH, what KYH is to Haruyuki in Brain Burst. GE was the one were KYH got Kazuto's skills: Vorpal Strike, Double Circular, and Starburst Stream.

Higa Takeru BTW would be a more logical choice as BB's creator...

Mad Props.

Im quite sure that AW and SAO will never come together in such a way. Only time they ever came as one was when SC fought kirito. Even then. i dont feel its canon
Jul 19, 2014 12:29 PM
Jul 2013
never added Accel World to my reading log.

Worth?
Jul 19, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
To each their own. But its my absolute favorite!

However only the LN is on-going
Jul 19, 2014 12:45 PM
Mar 2012
I'm mad about the pacing of AW's translations. Though I can say the same with SAO
Jul 19, 2014 12:49 PM

Jun 2014
LastChapter said:
I'm mad about the pacing of AW's translations. Though I can say the same with SAO

Ill be old and wrinkled by the time yen press releases the current volumes >.>
Jul 19, 2014 1:22 PM

Oct 2008
Illustration said:
Im quite sure that AW and SAO will never come together in such a way. Only time they ever came as one was when SC fought kirito. Even then. i dont feel its canon

Just a little tidbit, but theres a Drama CD where they voice that fight scene, just incase anybody didn't know.
Jul 19, 2014 6:45 PM

Jun 2014
Arkane said:
Illustration said:

Just a little tidbit, but theres a Drama CD where they voice that fight scene, just incase anybody didn't know.

There used to be a fan-animation of that Drama CD on YT. It got taken down due to copyright D:
Jul 19, 2014 6:46 PM

Mar 2014
nice cognition, Accel world was around 2046. Then he said he wants to become a game designer. hehe
"You cannot make the cold colder and the dark darker"
Jul 19, 2014 6:47 PM

Jun 2014
damastah said:
Arkane said:

There used to be a fan-animation of that Drama CD on YT. It got taken down due to copyright D:

@Illustration - I concur that the Crow VS Kirito fight might be uncanon.
Jul 20, 2014 1:41 AM

Jun 2014
damastah said:
damastah said:

Love your committee of antimatter sig @>@
Jul 20, 2014 6:28 AM

Jun 2014
Illustration said:
damastah said:

Love your committee of antimatter sig @>@

Thanks :). On my profile is a bigger and slightly better oriented version of the sig. MAL won't allow big sigs....
Apr 18, 2016 8:47 AM
Apr 2016
In the new arc of Sao, Alicization Arc or Underword online (UWO), is a machine, where you can enter the virtual reality with the soul, not with the brain. This machine has a world where time flows thousand times faster then in real life. The same is with brain burst. Kirito was the person, who tested this machine, so maybe he can remember this world (normally he wouldn't remember it because the government blocked his memory or something like that) and wanted to rebuild it, but it looks like it was a success, with a big achievement. While he tried to rebuild it, he found the ability, to accelerate in real world.
That would be my theory.
May 1, 2016 1:55 PM
May 2016
D'après ce que j'ai entendu dans la prochaine saison de sao kuroyukihime sera la fille de KiritoArthur et asuna
Jun 9, 2016 12:17 AM
Jun 2016
Her real name is shiraiyukihime
Jun 1, 2020 8:25 AM
Jun 2020
I have a feeling that Kirito would be Kuroyukihime's grandfather and creator of Brain Burst. Because 1. Kirito would be 50+ when Accel World takes place 2. He always wanted to be a game creator.
Jan 1, 2021 5:22 AM
Sep 2016
Are you drunk? In what world would kirito be 50+? He would ve been 31 at the release of Brain burst, and 38 when accel world takes place lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

515 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 2:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.