Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 7, 2016 2:37 AM

Mar 2016
Hey again guys,

Quick question. How do you get your picture to display beside your text? Mines just blank, doesn't it share the profile picture?

(Oops,Technically two questions).
Mar 7, 2016 10:01 AM

Sep 2015
Hi everyone! ItsRarity here.
I'm new to clubs so idk what i should do. Help plis xD
Hope to make new friends here! :3
Alvan-Cale said:
Quick question. How do you get your picture to display beside your text? Mines just blank, doesn't it share the profile picture?

You go to settings > forum > avatar. Profile pics are not the same as avatar :P
Mar 7, 2016 10:18 AM

Feb 2016
Oh, there's an introduction thread ^.^
That's fun~

So I'm a person that likes anime ^.^
That's all I could come up with
Clubs are fun O.O
Mar 8, 2016 1:15 AM

Mar 2016
You go to settings > forum > avatar. Profile pics are not the same as avatar :P [/quote]

Thank you Rarity, much appreciated. Also Neperino, try to keep the explosion magic to a minimum!
Mar 8, 2016 1:54 AM

Aug 2013
ItsRarity said:
Hi everyone! ItsRarity here.
I'm new to clubs so idk what i should do. Help plis xD
Hope to make new friends here! :3
Alvan-Cale said:

You go to settings > forum > avatar. Profile pics are not the same as avatar :P
Neperino said:
Oh, there's an introduction thread ^.^
That's fun~

So I'm a person that likes anime ^.^
That's all I could come up with
Clubs are fun O.O

Welcome in the club guys!
Mar 14, 2016 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Oh only see now the introduction thread XD
Anyway hi, im Seidou i enjoy anime and read manga.
I like pineapples ... a lot... *-*

Objectives: Hmmn have fun?? yeah eat some sweets and have fun ^^

Hope to have a good time with you all :D
Mar 15, 2016 12:29 AM

Aug 2015
Hi, I'm 21 years old Finnish dude. I'm currently trying to get a place in the university to study English and Japanese.

Hobbies: I play guitar and love music. I also read, play video games and obviously watch anime and read manga/light novels.

Anime: I have no favorite genre of anime, I simply watch anything that seems interesting.

Music: I have a wide taste in music, but my favorite genres are death metal and thrash metal.

Good to know: I hate stereotypes with passion. I can accept stereotype based humor though.

Nice to meet you all, looking forward to being part of the community!
Mar 15, 2016 1:53 AM

Aug 2013
Seidou_Takizawa said:
Oh only see now the introduction thread XD
Anyway hi, im Seidou i enjoy anime and read manga.
I like pineapples ... a lot... *-*

Objectives: Hmmn have fun?? yeah eat some sweets and have fun ^^

Hope to have a good time with you all :D

Wretch said:
Hi, I'm 21 years old Finnish dude. I'm currently trying to get a place in the university to study English and Japanese.

Hobbies: I play guitar and love music. I also read, play video games and obviously watch anime and read manga/light novels.

Anime: I have no favorite genre of anime, I simply watch anything that seems interesting.

Music: I have a wide taste in music, but my favorite genres are death metal and thrash metal.

Good to know: I hate stereotypes with passion. I can accept stereotype based humor though.

Nice to meet you all, looking forward to being part of the community!

Welcome guys!

Do you hate stereotypes? Good XD
Mar 15, 2016 1:57 AM

Aug 2015
Agnusogi said:
Welcome guys!

Do you hate stereotypes? Good XD

Thanks, and yes. This sounds like the perfect place for me. ;)
Mar 15, 2016 3:12 AM

Mar 2016
Welcome Wretch & Seidou (sounds like a TV show), you'd probably be two hard-boiled detectives, with tortured pasts, out to catch an infamous serial killer.

*Cough* got a little side-tracked, but welcome to the club guys!
Mar 15, 2016 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Alvan-Cale said:
Welcome Wretch & Seidou (sounds like a TV show), you'd probably be two hard-boiled detectives, with tortured pasts, out to catch an infamous serial killer.

wow, give me a minute i have to fly to Hollywood to give the script before someone else XD
Mar 15, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2015
Alvan-Cale said:

This was gold tbh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mar 15, 2016 6:43 AM

Aug 2013
CatManta said:
Alvan-Cale said:

This was gold tbh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Starsky & Hutch or Hazzard XD
Mar 15, 2016 9:12 AM
Feb 2016
Hello, I'm Jess, I'm 14 (lul, I'm like the youngest on this site). I live in a town in England, simple enough. I'm surprised I got invited to a club this early since I just became active yesterday. Cheers to the nice person who invited me.
Mar 15, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2016
Hello, and welcome Jessica! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Answer to the question above - Totally Starsky & Hutch, but even more hard-boiled, Perhaps even over-cooked.
Mar 15, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
98Gamingstar said:
Hello, I'm Jess, I'm 14 (lul, I'm like the youngest on this site). I live in a town in England, simple enough. I'm surprised I got invited to a club this early since I just became active yesterday. Cheers to the nice person who invited me.

Welcome! But I'm sorry, I think there are people more young of you in MAL, also 11-12 years old.
Mar 15, 2016 9:44 PM

Mar 2016
Hi, I'm Chris from California. I like anime, and that's all to me. Oh, and I'm 16.
Hi
Mar 16, 2016 1:51 AM

Aug 2013
Apineapple said:
Hi, I'm Chris from California. I like anime, and that's all to me. Oh, and I'm 16.

Welcome...ehi you're a newbie club's member :D
Mar 16, 2016 5:55 AM

Mar 2016
Agnusogi said:
Apineapple said:

Welcome...ehi you're a newbie club's member :D

Yeah, I am! :D
Hi
Mar 23, 2016 4:14 PM
Jan 2016
hi all,
m shadab from India
22 :D
i like Psychological, Mystery, Sci-Fi and Supernatural type of anime
not into manga but reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama! just for Misaki Ayuzawa <3
Mar 23, 2016 4:34 PM

Mar 2016
shadabp said:
hi all,
m shadab from India
22 :D
i like Psychological, Mystery, Sci-Fi and Supernatural type of anime
not into manga but reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama! just for Misaki Ayuzawa <3

Hello and welcome to the club, I guess.
Hi
Jun 12, 2016 4:27 PM
Mar 2016
Hii! My name is Ana, I'm going on 18 at June 29th and I live in São Paulo, Brazil.

During the week I study Graphic Design and on weekends I watch anime :3 I don't have a favorite genre, but I recently discovered I like reverse harem asjsujkhusjhsu When I feel like I watch hentai and I have an artblog http://www.compozingart.tumblr.com

Probably most of users from non-English speaking countries are here to practice English, so do I!
Jun 12, 2016 5:11 PM

Jul 2015
Hi everyone, I'm Serena, 25, I live in California. I like romance or psychological anime and manga. I like to eat sushi and greasy cheeseburgers. I enjoy chatting with people online.

Jun 13, 2016 3:16 AM

Aug 2013
annahthecompozer said:
Hii! My name is Ana, I'm going on 18 at June 29th and I live in São Paulo, Brazil.

During the week I study Graphic Design and on weekends I watch anime :3 I don't have a favorite genre, but I recently discovered I like reverse harem asjsujkhusjhsu When I feel like I watch hentai and I have an artblog http://www.compozingart.tumblr.com

Probably most of users from non-English speaking countries are here to practice English, so do I!

Welcome annahthecompozer, yep also I joined on MAL to learn English :D I watched something of your artblog, not bad, but I think you still can improve much

MayLotus said:
Hi everyone, I'm Serena, 25, I live in California. I like romance or psychological anime and manga. I like to eat sushi and greasy cheeseburgers. I enjoy chatting with people online.

Welcome MayLotus...mmm...cheesburger :Q_____
Jun 17, 2016 9:42 AM
Jan 2016
Hello my name is Kyle I am 18 year old just done with college for summer was doing a computing course for programming etc, nice to meet you all also I will leave a drawing of mine here ^^ hope you guys like it.
Jun 17, 2016 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
RokusasuNoTsuki said:
Hello my name is Kyle I am 18 year old just done with college for summer was doing a computing course for programming etc, nice to meet you all also I will leave a drawing of mine here ^^ hope you guys like it.

Welcome to the club Kyle ^^ Programming that's interesting you plan to be a game designer? :)
Oh wow you draw pretty well Crona good job, she/he is probably my favorite character from Soul Eater :D
Jun 17, 2016 12:57 PM
Jan 2016
Seidou_Takizawa said:
RokusasuNoTsuki said:

Welcome to the club Kyle ^^ Programming that's interesting you plan to be a game designer? :)
Oh wow you draw pretty well Crona good job, she/he is probably my favorite character from Soul Eater :D
I was asked to draw it by a friend and yeah the course involved Digital Forensics, Programming and web development but yeah I want to somewhere down the line design or program games ^-^, also if you click the picture of Crona it should lead to my deviantart if you're interested in seeing more and thank you my drawings aren't amazing but I try.
Jun 17, 2016 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
RokusasuNoTsuki said:
Seidou_Takizawa said:

I was asked to draw it by a friend and yeah the course involved Digital Forensics, Programming and web development but yeah I want to somewhere down the line design or program games ^-^, also if you click the picture of Crona it should lead to my deviantart if you're interested in seeing more and thank you my drawings aren't amazing but I try.

ah i see cool ^^
Jun 19, 2016 7:03 AM

Aug 2013
RokusasuNoTsuki said:

Welcome RokusasuNoTsuki in the club, and good drawing!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Game] ~Count to 5000~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amelix - Mar 5, 2015

692 by S0LRAK »»
Nov 1, 2018 5:23 PM

» True or False ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wings - Jun 8, 2014

448 by Wings »»
Aug 10, 2016 3:03 PM

» Game of the story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Agnusogi - Jun 12, 2014

563 by Neoblackguard »»
Jul 15, 2016 7:55 PM

» This or that ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SlothfulOtaku - Aug 21, 2015

213 by Neoblackguard »»
Jul 9, 2016 8:00 PM

» [GAME] rename the user above you ( 1 2 )

Agnusogi - Aug 15, 2015

58 by Wings »»
Jun 14, 2016 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.