Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2014 7:17 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Well, since we're all going to help each other take over the word eventually, we might as well get to know each other a little bit better! >:D
firefractalApr 28, 2014 7:57 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 28, 2014 7:18 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
So I'll go first:
I'm just your average 16 year old girl. (Hah, who am I kidding, I'm about as average as an alien aardvark armed with assault artillery, but that fact aside...) My interests vary depending on whatever I feel like doing or whatever, but I blog, draw, write, and read pretty consistently. Actually, I don't read as much as I used to, unfortunately *cries*. My more inconsistent hobbies include magic tricks, yoyos, and trading card games.
I only started watching so-called "real" anime (as in stuff that isn't popular in America or whatever e.g. Pokemon, Yugioh, you get the idea) starting last summer. My favorite genre thus far is probably slice of life. I mean who doesn't like moe girls running around doing moe things?

Feel free to add me as a friend or PM me or whatever :P

Apr 28, 2014 8:19 PM

Dec 2008
I'm just your average 22 year old man. (Kukuku... Yeah right, I'm about as average as an uncensored Hentai cover pic on MAL, but putting that aside...) My interests are quite simple, I like to read erotic stories, learn about human physiology, learn about human psychology, I like science and Siberian Huskies but as I have stated on my profile I have a black cat named Kuro. I also love watching Anime and Hentai, I also love music, especially anime music and playing games.
While I do not have a favorite genre I love drama and romance i love an anime that can make me feel something.
Feel free to contact me if you find me interesting enough to do so otherwise please have a lovely day...oh and I love yanderes and kuuderes...
Apr 28, 2014 8:56 PM

Jul 2008
i'm just a average 22 year old guy who is nearly a 23 year old guy.(lol,i'm just as average as that guy next door..no not that guy..the one on the other side).i have very few interests but i like watching anime,watching cartoons,playing video games,chatting online and enjoy my fair share of hentai as well.
i been watching anime for many years now ever since i was 5 and by the time i started watching anime on the computer over the summer of 2007 i had already watched 60 entries worth and it has just exploded since then.my favorite genre by far is comedy since view laughter as the highest form of enjoyment but i will watch nearly any genre.

if you really must message me can do so by comments or just use the chatroom since i will not look at my PM's so if you send it there do no expect a reply back for months lol
May 1, 2014 10:47 PM

Dec 2011
Yo! I'm Ziggyopolous (and you have my permission to come up with any derivative of that you want).

I'm 24, male, and I don't understand why all of you claimed to be average and then offered a parenthetical rebuttal...That aside, I'm into anime apparently, I like to play most sports, but I only watch Football (not Futbol) and the Soccer World Cup on TV. I go to college on and off and I work for a living.

As for anime, I like most everything, the only genres I don't like are yaoi, yuri, and hentai. My favorite kinds of anime are those with strong male and female leads.

That's it I guess, I'm no genius, I'm more of the rebellious peon...but hey, somebodies gotta do it...
May 1, 2014 11:20 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club everyone!
Ziggy, you broke the chain of parenthetical rebuttals (and my heart </3 ;_;)

May 2, 2014 1:34 AM

Jul 2013
I'm just your above average 20 year old geek. (For it takes more than mere averageness to both rebuild the chain and take over the world!) I'm into a bunch of things like music, anime, drawing, writing and gaming.
I guess the first anime i actually saw was Zoids when i was a kid, i only really got into anime back in 2011 when a teacher at college shown me Fullmetal alchemist but is was the start of 2013 where i started following the season shows and watching them while they aired.

Most of my favorite shows are comedy/slice of life but i'll watch just about anything genre wise and the only ones i avoid are shows built entirely around fanservice as i find my palm covering my face to often to properly enjoy them.

That's me pretty much, Feel free to chat to me about anything airing this season. Considering i'm watching a bunch of shows (last count was around 16 for this season) there's bound to be some kind of discussion.

May 2, 2014 5:15 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club Tenacra!

Maybe I should just start covering my face whenever there's fanservice instead of doing this...

May 2, 2014 7:29 PM

Jul 2013
But your method of ramming your entire face into a table looks far more entertaining!

May 2, 2014 8:07 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Indeed it is! In fact, the extent of the damage to my prefrontal cortex is so severe that I now have crazy delusions that I'm a mastermind! Mwahahaha!

Here are 10 minutes worth of headdesking for your enjoyment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW5CapRMkGQ
firefractalMay 2, 2014 8:26 PM

May 2, 2014 9:13 PM

Jul 2013
Ah that's perfect for so many things. Though i did watch it longer than i'd like to admit..

While not the most classy of ways to become a mastermind, self inflicted head injuries at least enables you to believe you're one. Which is half the battle really, all the planning and strategic thinking can come much later down the line.

May 2, 2014 9:48 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Exactly >:D
I like your thinking, you'll fit right into this club!
Come and visit the chat room sometime! Though right now, it's pretty empty because we don't have many members yet ;_;

May 7, 2014 5:33 AM

Oct 2012
Hi, I'm average.
May 7, 2014 9:33 AM

Dec 2011
*dies*
May 22, 2014 7:59 PM

Apr 2014
I suppose I should introduce myself...

I'm just your average 17 year old guy (who am I kidding, I'm about as avera...nah I'm pretty average) My likes include anime (duh :P) music (especially Kid Cudi <3) and gaming, among other less notable things. I only started branching out on anime around a year and a half ago, before that I only watched Naruto. I'm open to all genres so feel free to hit me with some recommendations :D
May 22, 2014 8:25 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club Kiaten!

Yay, you revived the chain :D

May 23, 2014 5:29 PM
Apr 2014
Didn't notice this thread before. Well let's see... Got my Bachelor's Degree almost 2 years ago... now working on my Doctorate.

My hobbies include:

- Painting and drawing.
- Playing the Piano.
- Taking long walks.
- Reading.

I love good tv shows. The Sopranos and Breaking Bad... magic!

I enjoy watching anime.

I am not interested in world domination. I'd much rather see it all end. Hope you realize that you can't rule the world as long as I'm around.

On that note...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZobEKIqpDk
"Only one thing is equal for all, and that is death."
May 23, 2014 7:56 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club!

May 24, 2014 9:07 AM

Dec 2011
Welcome to the club guys!

@Kiaten: ok, that actually made me laugh out loud.

@TDP (is is cool if I call you TDP? or should I stick with Dark or Passenger): That's an impressive resume...but for some reason I wasn't aware that Lorde had more than 3 songs (haha).
May 24, 2014 6:49 PM
May 2014
Okay, well, I’m a teenage girl in Australia. I spend most of my time reading, writing, drawing and playing piano/mallet percussion (as well as watching anime/reading manga, but I suppose that goes without saying on a site like this!).

I started watching anime a little under a year ago, and tend to stick to sci-fi/fantasy-based action or psychological stuff. However, I do occasionally dabble in other genres, and am open to pretty much any suggestion.
I guess that does it ...
May 24, 2014 7:01 PM

Dec 2011
Welcome to the club!
...we've got a disproportionate amount of aussies in here...
May 24, 2014 7:12 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club!
The Aussies are trying to take over the world through the latent powers of their pet kangaroos :O

May 24, 2014 7:22 PM
May 2014
O.o How did you know?
Our great masterplan, ruined!
Nooooooooooooo!
May 24, 2014 7:42 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Nothing escapes my omniscience! >:D

May 24, 2014 7:44 PM
May 2014
H-how could you do this to us?! *collapses in a sobbing heap*
May 24, 2014 7:49 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Because I am the devil! Mwahahahahahaha!

May 24, 2014 7:58 PM
May 2014
Aha! Vegemite! I shall create a new plan of world domination, this time using vegemite! And with it I shall build a new empire! All shall fear me! Mwahahahaahaha!

Kneel before me, peasants! >:D
May 24, 2014 8:02 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
May 24, 2014 9:36 PM
May 2014
Awh ... But it was a /good/ plan! *cries*
May 24, 2014 9:51 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
There, there. A+ for the effort. As a reward for your enthusiasm, you get a cookie
Also, come hang out in the chat some time! We need people to liven it up!

May 25, 2014 5:21 AM
May 2014
Yay! A cookie! *eats*
Yeah, I'll definitely come by the chat! Although I should probably wait until the morning - just finished watching Steins;Gate and I'm a complete emotional wreck. I'm not sure I can trust myself to make sane comments right now :P
May 29, 2014 5:05 PM
Apr 2014
ziggyopolous said:
Welcome to the club guys!

@TDP (is is cool if I call you TDP? or should I stick with Dark or Passenger): That's an impressive resume...but for some reason I wasn't aware that Lorde had more than 3 songs (haha).

Thank you. TDP or Dark Passenger it really doesn't matter.

Ella/Lorde is making some very good music she just isn't that mainstream for some reason.
"Only one thing is equal for all, and that is death."
May 29, 2014 5:20 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Really? I'd say that her song Royals has already made her a household name.

Jun 4, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2014
Hello. I'm new to the club; I just found it by browsing through the clubs related to Sora and I got interested.
Well I few things about myself that hopefully will make me welcomed to the club. I work for an evil associate called NanoDesu, and he kidnaps people and stuff like that. I was lured and brought to a dungeon where unspeakable horrors were done to me. After I came out, well, my mind was different ever since.
I may appear kind and good-natured, but that might be a front so be careful. :D
Red is the color of a hero
Jun 4, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2011
Hey Hantsuki, welcome to the club. So has all that torture made you a sub? Because there's a branch of the organization here of Dominatrix' and I think they're accepting applications...
Jun 4, 2014 7:38 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club Hantsuki!
Don't worry, we're all two-faced over here too, so you'll fit right in with us here folks!

Jun 7, 2014 4:34 PM
Apr 2014
New to the club! 16 years old dude, writer, reader and Yu-Gi-Oh player. My mission is to secretly avoid the destruction of the world, I'm a spy (lol). The worst with sports that involve balls but a great fighter. Studying history in free times
Jun 7, 2014 4:41 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club Shinshu! Well, you'll be doing more than avoiding the destruction of the world here. You'll also be doing the destroying! And then once we have destroyed this pitiful planet we shall move over to the Kepler-22B!

Jun 7, 2014 4:45 PM
Jan 2014
I suppose I should try not to be neighborly, and post a first introduction. I am the original KD7BWB.

I am operating on a long term plan, to get everyone to believe that "... It just doesn't matter, It just doesn't matter ...".

That will leave me a person who thinks things matter, by default. I know, pretty dark, huh?

Plan B, to just sit and watch the posts pile up, until the posts themselves overload the boat and it sinks.
Jun 7, 2014 4:57 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club KD7BWB! That does seem like a rather bleak plan for world domination, but oh well. As they say, the ends justify the means! >:D

Jun 7, 2014 4:57 PM
Jan 2014
Shinshu said:
Studying history in free times

Just remember, it is all of our destiny's to eventually be history (grin).

Too, subtle?
Jun 7, 2014 5:01 PM
Jan 2014
Hantsuki03 said:
Red is the color of a hero

Red is the color of a dead hero, or a live but cowardly villain (grin).
Exception: any costume worn by YaYa Han, even her red villain costumes speak volumes!
Or Masane Amaha, from Witchblade. (OOPS! She dies in the end. Never mind!)
KD7BWBJun 7, 2014 5:13 PM
Jun 7, 2014 5:20 PM
Apr 2014
Yeah, we can all be history lol or we can just be numbers on a school book in 100 years or so
Jun 9, 2014 3:33 AM

Jun 2014
Can't believe I haven't posted on here until now -_-

Anyway, I'm a casual 17 year old guy that loves watching anime. (Typical eh?) Hmm, I watch any anime from mindless action all the way to your ecchi styled harems. I like to surf the internets, listen to music (mainly rock; but anything with a feel to it I could listen to), and read quite a bit in my spare time-maybe you all can guess my favorite theme? lol

Let's see, I used to live in Hawaii surrounded by anime fans and such but I moved recently due to college. So here I am, finding fellow masterminds and anime lovers through you guys!

How will I conquer the world you say?...you'll find out eventually...hehe>:)
Jun 21, 2014 7:08 PM

May 2014
Hello guys...

I'm a 16 years old guy... Going schoolllll and following other routines ( which are boring ) until last year i didn't knew the meaning of animes . I just Watches cartoons like ben 10, or the simple animes that came on tv. but when i came to know about animes then i became a li'l crazy about them.... ( but now am ok!!!! ). I like animes where a boy is in main lead and there are girls around him. and i like Romantic, slice of life, Adventure, animes

And my favourite animes are Guilty Crown & Sword Art Online
Now Let us conquer the world together guys >>>>.... ^-^...
Jun 21, 2014 7:26 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club everyone!
Your efforts towards world domination will not go unnoticed!

Jun 21, 2014 7:49 PM

May 2014
I am in.......
Jul 25, 2014 11:40 AM

Jun 2014
Hey, everyone! Other than anime I like to write a lot and do drawing (even though I'm not that good at it). I like most types of anime and manga. My favourite anime is Attack on Titan.

This club looks really cool! Yoroshiku!
Jul 25, 2014 12:55 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Welcome to the club! We have quite a few artists around here (I'm one of them :P) so you'll fit right in!

And you can bet this club is cool. It's the coolest around! We even have cool cats to prove it!

Jul 29, 2014 10:02 AM

Mar 2014
Hey guys Im new. Im an 18 year old guy i like writing and drawing manga and Im currently learning japanese(Im at a very basic level right now).I like most genres of anime but i really like a good romance comedy like Kimi ni todoke(its not listed as a comedy on here but its really funny,go watch it).I hope to get along with you all
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Banners and Affiliates

firefractal - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Kickassneko »»
Oct 1, 2017 4:53 PM

» [GAME] This or That? ( 1 2 3 )

ziggyopolous - May 25, 2014

128 by Wallardoor »»
Mar 24, 2016 4:00 PM

» [GAME] Kill Me ( 1 2 3 4 )

ziggyopolous - May 24, 2014

153 by Wallardoor »»
Mar 20, 2016 5:02 PM

Sticky: » Club Rules

0 by firefractal »»
Aug 30, 2015 6:46 PM

Sticky: » Goals and Campaigns

0 by firefractal »»
Aug 30, 2015 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.