Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2009 6:17 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
You remind me of my health teacher that sells cigarettes.
that is awesome beyond words

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 16, 2009 6:17 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Actually, school in general.
It's like we're soulmates.
I can't believe you just realized this.
I'm slow with these things, okay?
ily still. :P

Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
school sucks. though i want to teach >.>
Why? Personally being stuck in a room full of kids doesn't sound like much fun to me. But then again I hate kids so...

Bye onee~ I hope you had a good birthday. <3333
Kids or teenagers? There's a gargantuan difference.
Both.
<3

Though the self-loathing may be a problem D:
That's only sometimes, usually because I make some stupid mistake or just wish I could be better at ______ or something.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Sep 16, 2009 6:18 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
She also smokes herself, apparently.

Sep 16, 2009 6:19 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
That's only sometimes, usually because I make some stupid mistake or just wish I could be better at ______ or something.
D'awwwww. /pats

Then you go back and try again :D

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Sep 16, 2009 6:19 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
She also smokes herself, apparently.
Clearly an inspiration to her students.

Sep 16, 2009 6:20 PM

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
Why? Personally being stuck in a room full of kids doesn't sound like much fun to me. But then again I hate kids so...
well im teaching gym and history and i don't mind them both so it's all good.
You're already teaching? what.
im going to. sheesh. But i have taught some stuff for like camps and training.
Not the same thing >.> Should make for a rousing good time, though.
i know it's not quite the same thing. But atleast some experience is better then none.
Sep 16, 2009 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
kyrori said:
we have a few teachers that get baked at our school.
Sep 16, 2009 6:21 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
D'awwwww. /pats

I usually give plenty of effort into most of the stuff I do, but this year... I have senioritis and I'm only a junior.

Sep 16, 2009 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
well im teaching gym and history and i don't mind them both so it's all good.
You're already teaching? what.
im going to. sheesh. But i have taught some stuff for like camps and training.
Not the same thing >.> Should make for a rousing good time, though.
i know it's not quite the same thing. But atleast some experience is better then none.
I hear ya. I'm stilly fairly clueless as to where I'm going, which for now is fine. The choice I was intending to make it seeming less a worse and worse option by the day, so who knows.

Jun 2007
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
So basically half the school is on drugs? Hmmmmm.

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
Transfer time?

Sep 16, 2009 6:24 PM

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
I hear ya. I'm stilly fairly clueless as to where I'm going, which for now is fine. The choice I was intending to make it seeming less a worse and worse option by the day, so who knows.
It took my bro a while to figure out what he was going to do. But he finally is attending college this year.
Sep 16, 2009 6:24 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
D'awwwww. /pats

I usually give plenty of effort into most of the stuff I do, but this year... I have senioritis and I'm only a junior.
Mmm, well I can't much relate to that, so I'm sorry D:

As I said, college is loads better. The classes, the people, just about everything is. It's also easier to focus, though that may just be the whole, "Oh hey, I'm spending money on this." thing going on. Tough it out <3 YOU CAN DOOOOO IIIIIIT

Sep 16, 2009 6:25 PM

Dec 2008
kyrori said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
yea probably. At least a lot of people in my grade and grade below i know for sure.

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
Transfer time?
DU IT

Jul 2008
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
It took my bro a while to figure out what he was going to do. But he finally is attending college this year.
Something to be said for a two year institution before going into University. As I said, I'm not horribly worried about it. I've got plenty of time to figure that out. For now, my main concern is getting a general education down pat so I have options available to me when I discover that calling.

Sep 16, 2009 6:27 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
D'awwwww. /pats

As I said, college is loads better. The classes, the people, just about everything is. It's also easier to focus, though that may just be the whole, "Oh hey, I'm spending money on this." thing going on. Tough it out <3 YOU CAN DOOOOO IIIIIIT
Fighto~ :)

Sep 16, 2009 6:28 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
Something to be said for a two year institution before going into University. As I said, I'm not horribly worried about it. I've got plenty of time to figure that out. For now, my main concern is getting a general education down pat so I have options available to me when I discover that calling.
I wish I knew what I was going to do. The interests I have change after I get bored of them, it's usually 1-3 years.

Sep 16, 2009 6:28 PM

Jun 2007
Also, Naruto floods on shuushuu make me ;_;

Sep 16, 2009 6:29 PM

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
Yea that's true. But i still tried to figure out at high school what i would like to do. That way i can get some knowledge before i go to Uni or college.
Sep 16, 2009 6:29 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
I wish I knew what I was going to do. The interests I have change after I get bored of them, it's usually 1-3 years.
How long til you grow bored of anime and leave us? :(

Sep 16, 2009 6:30 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
If you haven't noticed already I'm already bored of anime. :P But I'm addicted to making sigs now, so I'll still come here~

Sep 16, 2009 6:31 PM

Jul 2008
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
Yea that's true. But i still tried to figure out at high school what i would like to do. That way i can get some knowledge before i go to Uni or college.
I hear ya. I just pussied out and dropped out. I'm not really ashamed of it at this point. It's made me who I am, so I have no regrets.

kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
D'awwwww. /pats

Fighto~ :)
Indeed, you best fighto as well :P

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
If you haven't noticed already I'm already bored of anime. :P But I'm addicted to making sigs now, so I'll still come here~
I was :(. So let me rephrase that.

How long til you get bored of us? :(

Dec 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
you better ;]
Sep 16, 2009 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
you better ;]
This. ALL WORK AND NO RII MAKES BAKI A DULL BOY

Sep 16, 2009 6:32 PM

Jun 2007
Hahahaha I won't get bored of you guys so easily. :P

Sep 16, 2009 6:33 PM

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
Bakayaro said:
I hear ya. I just pussied out and dropped out. I'm not really ashamed of it at this point. It's made me who I am, so I have no regrets.
yea as long as you don't who gives about others.
Sep 16, 2009 6:34 PM

Dec 2008
kyrori said:
hmmmmm... :P lol. good.

Jun 2007
Beef_Whistle said:
niggas get stabbed at my school
Do you go to the same school as mschea?

Jul 2008
Beef_Whistle said:
niggas get stabbed at my school
And crackas?

Sep 16, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
You best not.

Or I'm finding you. ;_____;

Sep 16, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
Fuck trying ot keep up with two threads.

Sep 16, 2009 6:36 PM

Jun 2007
iShotTheSheriff said:
kyrori said:
hmmmmm... :P lol. good.
&
Bakayaro said:
kyrori said:
You best not.

Or I'm finding you. ;_____;
Don't worry. :)

Sep 16, 2009 6:36 PM

Dec 2008
can we find you anyways?
Sep 16, 2009 6:37 PM

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
Fuck trying ot keep up with two threads.
i gave up on the other thread
Sep 16, 2009 6:37 PM

Jul 2008
iShotTheSheriff said:
can we find you anyways?
Fuck, beat.

Sep 16, 2009 6:39 PM

Dec 2008
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
can we find you anyways?
Fuck, beat.
lol. but you were thinking it too anyways so all well
Sep 16, 2009 6:40 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
can we find you anyways?
Fuck, beat.
Good luck on that. ;)

Sep 16, 2009 6:40 PM

Dec 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
can we find you anyways?
Fuck, beat.
Good luck on that. ;)
we will figure a way to
Sep 16, 2009 6:48 PM

Jul 2008
kyrori said:
Bakayaro said:
iShotTheSheriff said:
can we find you anyways?
Fuck, beat.
Good luck on that. ;)
I'll try my damndest~

Sep 16, 2009 6:50 PM

Jun 2007
Hahahahaha you guys do that. ;D

I'm yawning so much now, going to bed. Night~

Sep 16, 2009 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
See you in an hour, Rii.

(G'night)

Sep 16, 2009 6:51 PM

Dec 2008
night kyrori
Sep 16, 2009 8:43 PM

Aug 2009
Some people need to learn read and look to other pages.
Some are still posting to V2...
Sep 16, 2009 8:44 PM

May 2008
What are we gonna do with them?
Sep 16, 2009 8:44 PM

Oct 2008
O. there's a new version of this.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7732 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
25 seconds ago

» Most cutest character based on the above favorite characters v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 27, 2022

2854 by MinakoBestGirl »»
36 seconds ago

» Notice something about the user above you v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 2, 2023

3855 by Deyuko »»
1 minute ago

» Describe what you immediately feel or think about the above user's profile picture v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 8, 2023

2511 by MinakoBestGirl »»
2 minutes ago

» MAL User Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dawn - Sep 18, 2015

665 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.