Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2014 7:19 PM
Mar 2014
Based on the first two episodes, this series looks like it's gonna be really fun to watch. What I've been enjoying so far in the show is the premise, the aesthetic, and the characters (mostly based on what I saw in episode 2). Though the premise isn't too original, it has similar mechanics to death game type media in that the characters are trying figure out how to win a game no matter what, I enjoy the fact they threw magic into the mix. I think this is interesting because the character will have to figure out how to beat their opponents when their opponents can cheat by using some type of magic. The aesthetic extremely stunning with very colorful and detailed backgrounds and characters. The characters so far aren't too deep, but they're interactions and actions are extremely funny. I would be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't laughing the entire time from round the mid point of the 2nd episode. There were so many gags and silly stuff that it would be a sin for me to spoil it for anyone.

In any case, I can't wait to for the next episode
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 16, 2014 7:33 PM
Mar 2014
After episode one,, I didn't expect that many gags, but they were very funny. Also I agree, the art is gorgeous. I think they use red lines instead of black for outlines, which gives it a unique look.
Apr 17, 2014 2:17 PM
Mar 2014
Yeah so it went really Ecchi really fast in the second episode, but I find myself liking it. Looks like the only way to beat em is split them apart. We'll see if this series can pull off how the characters exploit the "rules" of the world to their advantage, similar to how log horizon made that interesting. Sort of meta if you are a gamer.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» MAL Challenge Help

Kikoku - Feb 13, 2016

1 by Gugsy »»
Apr 30, 2016 5:40 PM

» AniTAY 2016 MAL Challenge Forum

Gugsy - Jan 10, 2016

14 by TheOwlWeeb »»
Feb 15, 2016 9:57 AM

» The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

mdubs - Apr 10, 2014

3 by jonuiuc »»
Jun 15, 2014 5:14 AM

» Black Bullet Discusssion [Spoilers}

jonuiuc - Apr 8, 2014

6 by dexomega »»
May 11, 2014 9:14 PM

» Captain Earth - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

mdubs - Apr 7, 2014

3 by mdubs »»
May 7, 2014 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.