Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2014 9:33 AM

May 2008
I got a pretty heavy Kenshin vibe from the past flashbacks.. and that's kinda awesome. :) I wish we could've got some more details on Yato's past and everything.. but I enjoyed it very much anywho. :D

.. and that romance at the end! I was surprised, and it was cute.
Anyone else here watch it, or have anything to add/talk about?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 6, 2014 12:53 PM
Mar 2014
I watched it and finished it. Surprisingly good in my book, I'd love to see more of Yato's past too, especially with Nora and Bishamonen. I am tempted to pick up the manga, but I'll wait a bit to see if they get a second season.

In a weird way it feels like (and this is a bit of stretch) a more straightforward version of Bakemonogatari/, except no harem, no ecchi, and with the male lead more front and center (and less likely to get pwned). Or even,an easier to digest (less sugary sweet) version of Beyond the Boundary. It stands on its own, but reminded me of those two somehow (and I really liked those other two).

The ending was pulled off well to, so kudos. I wonder what his scarf thing was all about though, reminds me of a sorta.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» MAL Challenge Help

Kikoku - Feb 13, 2016

1 by Gugsy »»
Apr 30, 2016 5:40 PM

» AniTAY 2016 MAL Challenge Forum

Gugsy - Jan 10, 2016

14 by TheOwlWeeb »»
Feb 15, 2016 9:57 AM

» The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

mdubs - Apr 10, 2014

3 by jonuiuc »»
Jun 15, 2014 5:14 AM

» Black Bullet Discusssion [Spoilers}

jonuiuc - Apr 8, 2014

6 by dexomega »»
May 11, 2014 9:14 PM

» Captain Earth - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

mdubs - Apr 7, 2014

3 by mdubs »»
May 7, 2014 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.