Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2014 10:44 AM
Oct 2013
So I finished Fate/Zero today, and during the entire series I really couldn't get into it. It was my first introduction to the Fate/ universe so I found a lot of it confusing and it really didn't resonate with me, but the last couple episodes were pretty cool even though a lot of the significance was lost (although I do understand the Shirou is the protagonist of Stay Night). Beautiful animation from Ufotable through.
mdubsApr 5, 2014 1:14 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 5, 2014 9:25 AM

May 2008
Aw.. too bad you didn't really get into it.
Might have helped to watch Fate:Stay Night first, but it wouldn't really have cleared up too much. If the idea/characters didn't resonate with you that's that. lol

I enjoyed it, and my wife LOVES Saber. lol I think that Zero's Rider is one of the coolest, manliest dudes around.. the way Gilgamesh acknowledged him was pretty amazing too. :D

One day, I'll play the VN and fully grasp what's going on.. as I'm a little confused on certain things as well.. but VN's are long.. lol

*ramble ramble* Sorry for the incoherent babbling. heh
Apr 5, 2014 10:26 AM
Oct 2013
Yeah that's some of the feeling I got is that I should have watched Stay/Night first. But I'll definitely give the new Stay/Night a try when it comes out this fall, it might go better for me then. That's one thing I do have to say is that the characters were consistently cool in this series especially Saber and Kiritsugu.
I spent a while trying to figure out what the point of Waver as a character was, and was guessing he had to be a part of Stay Night but I found out this wasn't the case which was a little disappointing.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» MAL Challenge Help

Kikoku - Feb 13, 2016

1 by Gugsy »»
Apr 30, 2016 5:40 PM

» AniTAY 2016 MAL Challenge Forum

Gugsy - Jan 10, 2016

14 by TheOwlWeeb »»
Feb 15, 2016 9:57 AM

» The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

mdubs - Apr 10, 2014

3 by jonuiuc »»
Jun 15, 2014 5:14 AM

» Black Bullet Discusssion [Spoilers}

jonuiuc - Apr 8, 2014

6 by dexomega »»
May 11, 2014 9:14 PM

» Captain Earth - Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

mdubs - Apr 7, 2014

3 by mdubs »»
May 7, 2014 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.