Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2009 9:04 AM
Jun 2009
Of course there aren't many monsters as superior as Johan Liebert, but if you happen to know one, keep us posted.
Since malignant gods are rather rare you can add non-anime related specimen, too.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 5, 2009 3:55 AM

Dec 2008
If we are talking about true monsters I think this is right idiom for "Hand of God" from manga Berserk.

Non-anime: I guess in Dostojevskiy´s books is sometimes displaied really evil characters, but they are similar rather to Franz Bonaparta than to Johan.
japoneckaSep 5, 2009 4:03 AM
Sep 17, 2009 7:32 PM
Jan 2009
There are many monsters out there. I'll tell you a few that I know.

Real life: Jeffery Dahmer .Killed and raped many men in the ugliest ways imaginable. Not as clean as Johan but maybe as intelligent. He was also a monster since childhood... Dahmer killed and skinned stray cats when he was a kid.

Novels: Many...My favourite is Dexter Morgan. Although he kills hands on, he's an extremely neat monster. Never leaves a single drop of blood. I think he has an obsessive compulsive disorder. But this character is not very original... Dexter is loosely based on several real life serial killers, including Dahmer. His story would make a great manga though, or maybe a hero comic book as he only kills other killers. And like Johan, he can always find them

Movies: Esther from Orphan. Superior intelligence, cute appearance of a little girl that deceived her foster parents . Her ways of murder- like most female killers- are clean and silent. Like Johan, she is a very good manipulator. But she's brimming with rage and emotions. She kills for a reason.

- Hayley Stark from Hard Candy: A 14 year old genius girl who could make a man kill himself by crushing all of his hopes, except that she would erase the evidence that he is a pedophile after he dies. But she didn't erase the evidence when the man died. The scene when she looks at his dead body reminds me of Johan when he looks at Roberto... Almost spitting at their victims. So cruel.

Hayley is my hero, by the way. : )
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mother of twins

japonecka - Aug 12, 2009

2 by HayleyStark »»
Sep 17, 2009 7:47 PM

» Monstrous arts

outofuse - Sep 5, 2009

0 by outofuse »»
Sep 5, 2009 3:48 AM

» -

outofuse - Aug 12, 2009

0 by outofuse »»
Aug 12, 2009 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.