Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 2009 11:55 AM

Dec 2007
amerykański konkurs na sfotografowanie ducha :D. ścisłe top 10

While aboard the Queen Mary a few years back my Uncle George took this picture of what he thought was an ordinary vestibule. When he got home he printed out his pictures but wasn’t expecting to find what looks like a ghost walking down the hall. My Uncle is 78 and does not believe in ghosts, but this freaked him out. He doesn’t even like to talk about the incident. I was just watching a special on the 10 most haunted places and when the Queen Mary was listed I felt compelled to send in the picture.

i tak dalej
2nd place

3rd

Paranormal Investigator French Psychic Medium Jeanette Q. Baird Flew all the way in from Paris France to become Possessed by a ghost or demon at a paranormal investigation in New Mexico. Gayle Knapp sends us this photo as what she believe to be the image of a real ghost that haunts a young single mothers Roswell Haunted House. She Believes this is the most haunted house in New Mexico.
4th

5th

6th

Most people I know have seen this image, and they all agree that they can see these children, through whom can be seen the wooden cross-pieces of the windows. The girl is closest to the center, and the boy is standing just behind her. I imagine them to be either two young siblings, perhaps the children of a doctor, or even patients of the hospital. Whoever they might be, they appear to be forever caught in spirit inside this damp, lonely old building...

Included in this email are two images - the original, and a close up of that same shot. Other than the zoom in, the pictures have not been altered in any way. I have since taken numerous shots of this porch from the outside, from many different angles and in various lighting conditions. I have not been able to reproduce the same result. SInce the building has since been secured by the maintenance workers, I have not returned to go inside.

7th

The ghost of a man who died in his car. ?
8th

9th

picture above was taken when I was coming around the front of the house and zoomed in on my husband & his cousin (who we brought to tour the Myrtles) sitting in the small courtyard. I was just taking a picture of them. I have a digital camera (Sony Mavica) with great zoom capabilities that records the pictures straight onto CD's. If you look in the windowpane behind them you will see a face that doesn't come close to looking human. Notice that it looks like that pane is blackened and kinda glowing. ALSO reaching out and almost touching my husband's leg is a blue looking hand.

Tłumaczyć nie tłumaczyłam ale zdjęcia pooglądać można :D
~mooo!
be aware.. Headcrab will definitely eat you too!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 6, 2009 5:41 AM

Mar 2009
O jejku, trzeba było nie oglądać, bo jeszcze jakieś koszmary będę mieć. Q_Q

A Amerykanie to nie mają jakich konkursów robić? x'D Ciekawe, co tam można było wygrać. x3
Sep 8, 2009 10:32 AM

Aug 2009
Nr 2 - fake
Nr 5 - fake
Nr 7 - nic nie widac, ale chyba mi kiedys mignela ta fota i uznane zostalo za fake - refleksy swietlne na szybie (ktos podkrecil kontrastem czy cus :P )
Nr 9 - fake
Sep 20, 2009 11:30 AM

Apr 2009
pic na wodę, nie wierzę w duchy
Nov 28, 2009 1:14 PM
Nov 2008
szczerze mówiąc wydaje mi się, że to fake ^^
What if I have nothing worth living for?
Jun 20, 2010 8:44 AM

Mar 2010
Nawet jak są to niby ich nie widac ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Różne zajwiskowe zjawiska paranormalne.

Fapable - Sep 1, 2009

7 by Daika-san »»
Sep 29, 2010 10:01 AM

Poll: » Uzależnienie

PsychoLord - Sep 18, 2009

4 by Psychodeliczny »»
Jun 20, 2010 8:48 AM

» Jak ma na imię osoba niżej?

Fapable - Sep 2, 2009

33 by Fapable »»
Nov 28, 2009 1:12 PM

» Chińskie znaki zodiaku

PsychoLord - Aug 22, 2009

11 by Samuelbdg »»
Nov 11, 2009 5:53 PM

» UFO

PsychoLord - Sep 1, 2009

10 by Fapable »»
Oct 18, 2009 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.