New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2009 4:44 PM

Mar 2008
arent u a litte young to be in a bar
Sep 25, 2009 4:50 PM

Apr 2009
meh i dont really care much (anyhow its not like saskie is actually serving drinks or anything its all on line)
i will protect the planet and you i swear it as your RYM!!
Sep 25, 2009 5:07 PM

Mar 2008
(ya i know but this is a bar with real ppl with real age ^^)

well the law does *drinks his drink*
Sep 25, 2009 7:33 PM
Jul 2009
My bar is a safe place where age does not matter. Once you enter this Eden Hall, no one really has a title/status, age, reality-played role. Everyone is equal, and if you are responsible and mature, you know what is the right thing to do. ^^ That's why I allow under-aged people into my bar and let them discover the 'adult life,' hell, I'm barely old enough to run a bar LOL.

Saskie
Sep 25, 2009 8:50 PM

Mar 2008
lol u got that right
Sep 26, 2009 8:21 AM

Apr 2009
Saskie said:
My bar is a safe place where age does not matter. Once you enter this Eden Hall, no one really has a title/status, age, reality-played role. Everyone is equal, and if you are responsible and mature, you know what is the right thing to do. ^^ That's why I allow under-aged people into my bar and let them discover the 'adult life,' hell, I'm barely old enough to run a bar LOL.

Saskie

lol i plan on doing a 4 credit co-op as a bartender next year after i turn 19 or just get a part time job as one
Sep 26, 2009 10:09 AM

Mar 2008
oh
Sep 26, 2009 1:14 PM
Jul 2009
lol i plan on doing a 4 credit co-op as a bartender next year after i turn 19 or just get a part time job as one

Really? I planned on getting a part-time job as a bartender and enjoying the night life, but I might just do that during co-op terms. It's too hectic during study terms.

Saskie
Sep 26, 2009 3:57 PM

Mar 2008
i think u need a license to be a bartender
Sep 26, 2009 4:30 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
i think u need a license to be a bartender

Depends on the place. Most er... Non-classy/regular bars just require smart serve or really hot people XD.
I'm assuming only the top, most classy bars need bartending school or some kind of formal training.

Saskie
Sep 26, 2009 7:57 PM

Mar 2008
ya but not only class bars but other bar still need one as proof that u know wat ur doing and let me another round here ^^ *slides back the glass to her*
Sep 26, 2009 8:16 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
ya but not only class bars but other bar still need one as proof that u know wat ur doing and let me another round here ^^ *slides back the glass to her*

Sure ^^.

Looks good XD. *Garnish the rim of the Martini glasses with lime. Then carefully spins the rim of the glass on salt.*

*Takes out the following ingredients:
Tequila,
Blue Curacao,
Ice cubes *

"Measures 50mL of Tequila and 25 mLof Blue Curacao into a (already contained ice cube) Cocktail shaker" *Shakes the Cocktail shaker and strained into the Martini glassware.* *Adds a lemon wedge on the rim*

Here is your Blue Margarita, Kilz-kun. ^^ Enjoy.

LOL. I got lazy ^^;;

Saskie
Sep 26, 2009 10:35 PM

Mar 2008
lol i can see that *drinks*
Sep 28, 2009 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
:A MYSTERIOUSE STRANGER SITS AT THE BAR: (me in disguise, but nobodys fooled) :AND IN A DEEP DARK VOICE THE STRANGER SAYS: Gimme a Mountain Dew!! :P

Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Sep 28, 2009 4:45 PM
Jul 2009
XD. What would you strangers like for this evening? ^^

Saskie
Sep 28, 2009 8:59 PM

Mar 2008
wtf lol
Oct 1, 2009 5:55 PM

Apr 2009
i need someting really strong tonight saskie and i mean strong!!!
Oct 1, 2009 7:02 PM
Jul 2009
rym_alph said:
i need someting really strong tonight saskie and i mean strong!!!

Sure XD. How about food first? Let something solid sit in your stomach first and then I got a shot of Bacardi 151, an alcohol content of 75.5%, here for ya, after your dinner ^^ ROFL. You are going to get ****ed after this shot XD

Saskie
Oct 1, 2009 7:04 PM

Mar 2008
then i recommend for u to have the incredible hulk cocktail and trust me this is not a made up drink. It a very strong drink, i know becuz my older brother told me it himself
Oct 1, 2009 7:29 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
then i recommend for u to have the incredible hulk cocktail and trust me this is not a made up drink. It a very strong drink, i know becuz my older brother told me it himself

The ingredients for that aren't bad, 2 oz of Hennessy and 2 oz of Hypnotiq. I can guarantee you that Bacardi 151 will knock him right out XD.

Rym-kun, I take that back, I'll give you half a shot ^^. If you could handle it, I'll give you a bit more.

Saskie
Oct 2, 2009 6:09 AM

Mar 2008
Saskie said:
Kilz said:

The ingredients for that aren't bad, 2 oz of Hennessy and 2 oz of Hypnotiq. I can guarantee you that Bacardi 151 will knock him right out XD.

Rym-kun, I take that back, I'll give you half a shot ^^. If you could handle it, I'll give you a bit more.

Saskie

that true the 151 will knock u out if u keep drinking it but still the incredible hulk is a strong mix drink with pure alcohol^^

btw i drink 90% alcohol last year and this alcohol is from my parents home country of dominican republic and let me get a flaming dr. pepper bar keep ^^
Oct 2, 2009 7:42 AM
Sep 2009
Kilz said:

that true the 151 will knock u out if u keep drinking it but still the incredible hulk is a strong mix drink with pure alcoho

Actually, Hypnotiq isn't even pure alcohol. It's Vodka, fruit juice, and cognac mixed :p

I've had an incredible hulk before - tasty - and very green.
Oct 2, 2009 9:28 AM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
Saskie said:
Kilz said:

Saskie

that true the 151 will knock u out if u keep drinking it but still the incredible hulk is a strong mix drink with pure alcohol^^

btw i drink 90% alcohol last year and this alcohol is from my parents home country of dominican republic and let me get a flaming dr. pepper bar keep ^^

Wow. The most I ever had, in alcohol content, was a mixture of some cognac, around 40%, and a low % rum or fruity mixture, most was like 20%.

Saskie

Wric said:
Kilz said:

that true the 151 will knock u out if u keep drinking it but still the incredible hulk is a strong mix drink with pure alcoho

Actually, Hypnotiq isn't even pure alcohol. It's Vodka, fruit juice, and cognac mixed :p

True, I was just gonna correct him about the Hypnotiq too XD. Hypnotiq has roughly 17% alcohol content, which is mainly fruits.

Aww... I need to try it >_<;;

Saskie
Oct 2, 2009 10:56 AM

Mar 2008
Saskie said:
Kilz said:
Saskie said:
Kilz said:

Saskie

Wow. The most I ever had, in alcohol content, was a mixture of some cognac, around 40%, and a low % rum or fruity mixture, most was like 20%.

Saskie

Wric said:
Kilz said:

True, I was just gonna correct him about the Hypnotiq too XD. Hypnotiq has roughly 17% alcohol content, which is mainly fruits.

Saskie

it still a strong drink
Oct 2, 2009 11:09 AM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
Saskie said:
Kilz said:
Saskie said:
Kilz said:

Saskie

Saskie

Wric said:
Kilz said:

Saskie

it still a strong drink

Of course ^_~. You weren't wrong about that ^^V

Saskie
Oct 2, 2009 12:44 PM

Jun 2009
damn..we're actualy talking about alchohal now :(...um.....beer is gewd?
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Oct 2, 2009 1:29 PM
Jul 2009
mattskell said:
damn..we're actualy talking about alchohal now :(...um.....beer is gewd?

Personally, I don't like beer because it has a bad taste for me ^^;; But, Corona tastes better than Bud Light for some reason XD And obviously beer has a lower alcohol content of around 5-8%. But too much beer and alcohol, in general, could get you to end up like this guy:

Saskie
PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLuOct 2, 2009 1:36 PM
Oct 3, 2009 8:59 AM

Mar 2008
oh shit lol

i agree corona is good and it light beer like my mom said, i do want to enjoy good tasting beer. Too tell u the truth I want to be ur drinking buddy so u can teach my the world of alcohol ^^
Oct 3, 2009 9:50 AM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
oh shit lol

i agree corona is good and it light beer like my mom said, i do want to enjoy good tasting beer. Too tell u the truth I want to be ur drinking buddy so u can teach my the world of alcohol ^^

Rofl XD. i used to have stronger alcohol resistance when I used to be a bit of an alcoholic, but I've cut back a whole lot, due to some medication that strictly prohibits alcohol DX. So after my medication dragged on for roughly a year, my tolerance in alcohol went down and I just can't seem to find the drinks I want to taste at the moment ^^;;. I'm trying to get into some wine tasting and I like white, dry wine. I just need to try all the brands now XD.

Thanks XD. I would love to become anyone's drinking buddy ^^V But, a bartender cannot drink on the job ^_~V. After hours we'll party this up XD

Saskie
Oct 3, 2009 8:36 PM

Mar 2008
Saskie said:
Kilz said:
oh shit lol

Rofl XD. i used to have stronger alcohol resistance when I used to be a bit of an alcoholic, but I've cut back a whole lot, due to some medication that strictly prohibits alcohol DX. So after my medication dragged on for roughly a year, my tolerance in alcohol went down and I just can't seem to find the drinks I want to taste at the moment ^^;;. I'm trying to get into some wine tasting and I like white, dry wine. I just need to try all the brands now XD.

Thanks XD. I would love to become anyone's drinking buddy ^^V But, a bartender cannot drink on the job ^_~V. After hours we'll party this up XD

Saskie

one time my brother saw a bartender toke an untouch shot glass and drink it lol
question what the different in wine and dry wine any ways
Oct 3, 2009 10:19 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
Saskie said:
Kilz said:
oh shit lol

Saskie

one time my brother saw a bartender toke an untouch shot glass and drink it lol
question what the different in wine and dry wine any ways

Well, I'm not like that bartender ^^V. I got better standards XD.

Dry wine and 'normal' wine... Well, I'm speaking in terms of white wine. White wine are usually less strong than red wine. Dry white wine, for me, gives a smoother and more crisp taste. It tastes less strong than the normal white wine. The normal white wine, for me, is like a weaker red wine XD. There was this one particular white dry wine that I really liked, but I forgot the name of it... It had a fancy pronunciation too. Sh... Something ^^;; I'll find it someday XD.

Saskie
Oct 4, 2009 7:39 AM

Mar 2008
oh ok i think i get it
Oct 4, 2009 11:22 AM

Mar 2008
btw can i get a chocolate cocktails
Oct 4, 2009 12:29 PM

Aug 2009
He-*cough cough*-llo...
Weighing in on the beer thing. I'm very picky about my beers, but love me some Guiness and if anyone comes down to the big ol' state of Texas, reward yourself with some ZiegenBock.

*dies of a coughing fit* x[
Oct 4, 2009 4:10 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
btw can i get a chocolate cocktails

Sure. How about the "Death by chocolate"?

Adds the following ingredients in a blender:
1 oz Irish cream
1/2 oz brown creme de cacao
1/2 oz vodka
1 scoop chocolate ice cream
1 cup of ice

Blends well until smooth. Decorates the parfait glass with chocolate syrup, pours the drink in, and tops with whipped cream. Last touch, sprinkles with chocolate shavings and a chocolate wafer in the whip cream. Bon appetite, Kilz-kun.

cLUrun said:
He-*cough cough*-llo...
Weighing in on the beer thing. I'm very picky about my beers, but love me some Guiness and if anyone comes down to the big ol' state of Texas, reward yourself with some ZiegenBock.

*dies of a coughing fit* x[

Aw... Poor you. How about you become my experiment for a cold-curing cocktail? I've been wanting to test out. XD

Adds the following ingredients into a cocktail shaker:

1.5 oz of Smirnoff vodka,
2 oz of orange juice,
and an ounce of honey.
Pours the ingredients highball glass and adds a slice of ginger.

I don't yet have a name for this drink, but do try it out, and we do have a guest room here for you to rest up too ^^. Take care, cLUrun-chan.

Saskie
PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLuOct 5, 2009 8:17 PM
Oct 4, 2009 10:17 PM

Mar 2008
Death by chocolate? never heard of this (really i never hear of this), this is different from the one i saw my older sister was drinking. if i remeber right it was a dark and light brown layers with 2 strewberries to to it.
Oct 5, 2009 6:55 AM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
Death by chocolate? never heard of this (really i never hear of this), this is different from the one i saw my older sister was drinking. if i remeber right it was a dark and light brown layers with 2 strewberries to to it.

Really? Um... I could this of a few possibilities,but here are a few photos. Tell me which one is the most similar to the one your sister drank ^^.

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 12:14 PM

Mar 2008
this one is close

Oct 5, 2009 12:26 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
this one is close

Rofl.Why does it remind me of pudding when I look at that? XD

This drink is called the 'Valentines Chocolate Martini'

The ingredients are:
2 oz base spirit (brandy, vodka, or light rum)
1/2 oz chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz white creme de cacao

To get the 'dark layers' we decorate the Martini glass with chocolate syrup. We mix all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with some ice and then strain into the Martini glass.

If we add the 2 strawberries,it may look or be similar to the one your sister was drinking ^^

Btw, my 'Death of Chocolate' was slightly edited to make it more deadly XD

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 8:13 PM

Mar 2008
Saskie said:
Kilz said:
this one is close

The ingredients are:
1/2 oz chocolate liqueur

To get the 'dark layers' we decorate the Martini glass with chocolate syrup. We mix all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with some ice and then strain into the Martini glass.

If we add the 2 strawberries,it may look or be similar to the one your sister was drinking ^^

Saskie

no wonder it looked funny to me, sry im an artist and i kinda see things that doesnt look real to me and maybe u can create ur own drink one day ^^

and ya maybe so can i drink this? ^^
Oct 5, 2009 8:18 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
Saskie said:
Kilz said:
this one is close

The ingredients are:
1/2 oz chocolate liqueur

Saskie

no wonder it looked funny to me, sry im an artist and i kinda see things that doesnt look real to me and maybe u can create ur own drink one day ^^

and ya maybe so can i drink this? ^^

It's okay XD. I kinda did with cLUrun-chan's drink ^^;;. It's not that hard to create drinks, but it's kinda hard to find a Ginny pig. DX.

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 8:26 PM

Mar 2008
a ginny pig, aren't u one since it ur drink xD
Oct 5, 2009 8:29 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
a ginny pig, aren't u one since it ur drink xD

I can't drink on the job XD. If I make a drink then I'll obviously think it's good XP. I need a second opinion ^^V

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 8:34 PM

Mar 2008
lol ok

so have u ever heard of a "Dominican Republic Mamajuana"

*pulls out a bottle out of his bag and put it on the table*
Oct 5, 2009 8:36 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
lol ok

so have u ever heard of a "Dominican Republic Mamajuana"

*pulls out a bottle out of his bag and put it on the table*

Nope. It looks dangerous though XD. Have you tried it?

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 8:43 PM

Mar 2008
not yet but it very popular in my parent's country and the women have also claimed that Mama Juana enhances sexual desire.

if u like to know more, click here ^^
http://dr1.com/articles/mamajuana.shtml
Oct 5, 2009 8:47 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
not yet but it very popular in my parent's country and the women have also claimed that Mama Juana enhances sexual desire.

if u like to know more, click here ^^
http://dr1.com/articles/mamajuana.shtml

Ohh... Maybe I'll get it transported to my place sometime ^^.

Sexual desires? Maybe I'll order two XP.

Thanks for the link, I just quickly skimmed over it and it sounds good ^^

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 8:52 PM

Mar 2008
like i said we hispanic know how to pretty and i have a bottle right here in my home but not ready for the strong stuff yet. I'm still to green ^_^
Oct 5, 2009 8:57 PM
Jul 2009
Kilz said:
like i said we hispanic know how to pretty and i have a bottle right here in my home but not ready for the strong stuff yet. I'm still to green ^_^

I still need to build up my alcohol immunity because I suppressed it for so long... About a year and so-so. I'm trying not to binge drink either. ^^

Saskie
Oct 5, 2009 9:02 PM

Mar 2008
when u learn how to make my countries drink let me know ok ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Name that drink!

PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLu - Sep 19, 2009

17 by PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLu »»
Feb 2, 2012 9:43 PM

Sticky: » I.D cards~ ( 1 2 3 )

PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLu - Aug 30, 2009

109 by PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLu »»
Jul 22, 2011 7:48 AM

» Bartender DUB

mattskell - May 11, 2011

7 by mattskell »»
Jun 1, 2011 6:50 AM

» Old Layouts.

mandralyne - Nov 10, 2010

0 by mandralyne »»
Nov 10, 2010 1:33 PM

» Ryu Sasakura's 32nd Birthday Celebration

mandralyne - Oct 4, 2010

1 by PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLu »»
Oct 4, 2010 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.