Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2009 3:27 PM

May 2009
Sorry but I'm working on chapter 1 in my computer so there's only a preview. I know it's not good but i though of this while i was sleeping. So it's not to good. well enjoy.

The Story "Music Lovers" Preview

Alex is the 2nd most famous pop star in the world. The only thing she's missing is emotion to her songs. When She sings many people say it's
a wonderful song but never said it was a beautiful,graceful,or has any emotion! This is what's keeping her from the 1st place spot.
Well one day after school she hears a melody that's sounds as sad as the emotion itself. When she hears this she is touch ,and
decides to make him her Manager. But He says he refuses to be her manager! But his family was in desperate need of money. When
Alex hears this she said she be willing to pay him. He then agree to be her manger. This is where her story of Romance and Music
begins. Can she make it to the number one spot while falling in love at the same time?

Note 1: The Boy's sad melody

MC guy: Now coming up next is Alex the Angle of Pop! *points to the spot where Alex is standing

Alex: *spot light goes to red to blue any other colors* *Starts to sing* * after the song is through MC guy introduces another idol* Man, that was horrible It didn't seem to have any emotion! Why can't i do this? It's simple right all you have to do is act right?

Older Sister: Hey Sis don't get to down! I'm sure you can do it next time.

Alex's inner toughts: My Family has always been number 1 in something. My older sister is number 1 in her college,my little sis is number 1 in her art class. My big Bro is number 1 in his company. (if your asking how that's suppose to be famous there known all over the world) But me I've been number 2 all my life in family,music,Love,and school. *looks down and says* I can't give up yet i have to find someone who can help me .*thinks of food after the last sentence*

Big Bro: Hey Little sis time to go. *slaps her head but is still day dreaming and drooling* Hey your drooling! *Still the same* *SIGHS* i guess i have to carry her. *picks her up and carrys her to car*

Alex: HUH? How did i get here? I must have been so great i wlked here while day dreaming! *after gets home fell asleep and Big Bro had to carry her (again) to bed she then dreams more about food* * Next day arives and it's 7:00 am* *wakes up* Oh! Time to get dress and go to school! But before that what color uniform should i wear? (has colored uniforms) *about 29 min later* Okay now time to brush teeth and off to school! =]

Big Bro: Hey! Alex If you don't come down now I'll eat your breckfest! *hears a lound noise* huh?

Alex: *dashes down faster then light speed* Dan (name of Big Bro) if you ate my share i want you to make me two pizza when i get home >=[

Dan: you're so easy. Here's your share. After that go to school and don't for get your note book when u get home!

Alex: *talks while eating Bread,Pandcake,Eggs,and Rachel's *big sis name* home made Jam* Okay! *still eating more*

Dan: *leaves for work*

Alex: *after finishing almost two plates leaves for school daydreaming about an assiment with butter* (what the heck is she thinkin?)

Alex: Another normal day huh? What a boreing life. well i better get home soon Rachel is making Ice Cream! *contiues with a normal teenage school day*
oh time to............*checks bag*...*1 min later* WHAT! OH NO! I forgot my HOMEWORK if Dan hears this he'll call mom and dad from France and tell them bout that party i had *worries* (she's in Japan) *dashes off like a hungry pig!

SOUND: A sad melody played by a piano

Alex: ???? What a bueatiful sound..where is it coming from? *walks in music room and opens door to find..........to be contiue

DROP
SweetlollipopJul 30, 2009 4:01 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 26, 2009 3:44 PM

Dec 2008
pretty good start to the story, by the way I went and fixed up the spelling mistakes in your story for you :)

~Signature made by Dea37s~

Night Academy I.D.
Jul 26, 2009 9:16 PM

May 2009
Again i'm a horrible speeler *sits in coner while in shame*
Dx

Jul 26, 2009 9:36 PM

Dec 2008
don't worry some people are just bad at spelling.

Night Academy I.D.
Jul 26, 2009 11:57 PM

Dec 2008
my advice is to stop writing in script form. quite honestly it gets a bit annoying after a while. but still it's a good story :)

Night Academy I.D.
Jul 27, 2009 2:19 PM

May 2009
I know but i really hate writing in the other form since it's way harder on me then any other writing form

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» For Those Who Don't Believe in God (Part 3 posted)

FALLEN101 - Sep 14, 2009

6 by FALLEN101 »»
Nov 4, 2010 9:18 AM

» Practicing Roleplaying, Feedback is welcome.

BlackOperations - May 5, 2010

1 by BlackOperations »»
May 5, 2010 8:27 PM

» Gekokujou~

annabloem - Apr 8, 2010

1 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

» Define 'Criminal' (3rd Chapter Up)

FALLEN101 - Feb 17, 2010

7 by georgi »»
Apr 9, 2010 3:37 PM

» Member cards ( 1 2 )

BlazingDevil - Jul 19, 2009

87 by Kanra_Orihara »»
Apr 8, 2010 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.