Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2007 4:36 PM
Sep 2007
i'd write it myself but lately i cannot even manage to complete a single chapter(literally) of a story (be it original or fanfiction...) T__T!

this is a song-based fic...but without the lyrics in-between. kind of like an "inspired by..." kind of thing. it's meant to be a multi-chapter thing, focusing on a part of the song each time!

remember: this fic isn't supposed to be a direct "song-fic", probably base each chapter upon a certain group of lyrics placed at the top. please do mention the song in the disclaimer. <___<; and that um...the idea is credit to marukawa, but the text of course your own. (duh? lol)

Inspirational Song: The All-American Rejects - My Paper Heart
Rating: T
Genre: romance, drama, a tiny bit of angst if you want
Pairing(s): Seiran/Shuurei fling...main pairing Ryuuki/Shuurei
Jist of things: this takes place in the 2nd season. so if you haven't seen the recent eps, you might just wanna...probably the RAWs too. just in case.
absolutely NO SMUTTINESS!! i know, i know. nothing like a good smut story, lol, but once you listen to the song, you'll know why. >:3 well...there can be a few 'adult situations' but none of the smex happenin mmk? xD;

blargh. um...is that too strict an explanation? D: i've never made a FicChallenge before. <___<; i have several ideas for this series along with several others...i just don't know what to do with them anymore! >__<;

if anyone would like to give this a try(or interested in my other ideas), post here or PM me, i'll check here often just in case!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where can I find

Keyti - Feb 15, 2021

0 by Keyti »»
Feb 15, 2021 8:44 AM

» Discussion of the manga/anime

Finarien - Mar 10, 2009

5 by manga8me »»
Mar 3, 2014 1:11 PM

» season 3

EsenEcho - Sep 29, 2009

5 by blue-y »»
Sep 1, 2010 1:54 AM

» how did you find Saiunkoku

EsenEcho - Jul 27, 2009

4 by LadyAkatsuki »»
Apr 19, 2010 4:12 PM

» Support Saiunkoku Monogatari Season 2 in the ARC Awards

KouSeiran - Feb 25, 2010

0 by KouSeiran »»
Feb 25, 2010 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.