Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2016 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Eh. Okay, I'm going to be honest with you here...I'm not sure if it would be fair to the scumteam to rely on this exploit too much or even if the hosts would appreciate it. Initially I thought of it as a way to provide myself insurance (that's when I realized what you were doing), but I can see this breaking the game. So I don't know...If the inactivity continues, it will force our hands, but overusing it feels like a version of the follow the cop strategy.
How can you even be certain that it would be the case? I don't know what the mafias are up to and there is no guarantee that my strategy would even work or worse, backfire since mafias can have the same. But yes, these inactives will really force me to do it, even at least once so that we can get somewhere. At this rate, I don't care if it backfires or break the game. I just want for the game to progress. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 19, 2016 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Large post incoming.
Rinto-kun said:
I guarantee there is at least 1 scum in this pool. Shinichi acted kind of town-ish D1, Phraze said something scum-ish(not sure) and Ruu didn't do anything from what I remember.
The others haven't even responded at all.
Agreed. It's here where we should focus our pressure. @Logic340 I can't speak for Rinto, but I personally wouldn't add Penta and Soda to the list because they are both catching up still (Lucian too, welcome @LucianRoy!). So I'd like to give them a chance to show us what they think before suspecting them.
I'm not saying they have to be scum I am just saying that among all the inactive players I agree there is scum there and possibly even more than 1. I am giving them a chance to catch up though which is why I haven't pinged them other than to say hello.

Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:
The activity is bad and mafias are going for the win by killing all the active players and still continue to lurk along with the inactives. Their message is very clear.
I'm getting the sense that is the case with Kit's death if not for the other reasons I suggested. >.> I really hate to lose them considering they provided a large chunk of this town's activity.
I feel the same way we need to get others active or else we probably stand the best chance of being NK'd.

Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
So I have been gone for about 13 hours and there we like 12-13 posts in that time. Most of them by Karote, Gruffin, and KOta. Seriously where is everyone??
Chatting it up in the scumgroup, probably. :P Seriously though, inactivity kills games so badly. Town must participate if we want to win.
@Gruffin if I was scum who would you suspect my partners of being?
After a supposed Logic scum flip, I would give an interaction analysis, analyzing who you interacted with and how. As things are now, you appear to be interacting with everyone in a townie way. If you are scum, then props to you, but I don't think you are and would have no idea who your buddies would be.
This was just a question to make conversation and try to get you looking at things from a different perspective not that I am scum but just wanting to get us thinking outside our comfort zone.

Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
Chione, Phraze, Gruffin, and Kit all saw Togs as scummy but didn’t vote for him for whatever reason. I honestly fell pretty good about the majority of these players being town.
@Gruffin what made you change your mind on pushing a togs Lynch
I proposed Togs as another option to think about for the lynch because I wasn't entirely convinced that KOtA or Karote were scum. But I wasn't really prepared to push a lynch on Togs since Kit pointed out he promised activity and lynching a potential active player wouldn't do this town any good.
I was of the same mindset. I felt Togs was not the best option though hindsight makes me feel differently. Now that said promise has not been fulfilled how do you feel about Togs?

Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
What do you think the chances of Shad/Togs being a scum team?
Unsure. Would Scum!Togs townread his scumbuddy so quickly? I mean, power wolfing is a thing, so it's possible.

Edit: Actually, scratch that power wolfing thing. I mean that scum defending their buddies first thing to control reads on them is a thing that can happen. It's a part of the power wolfing strat, but I'm not getting the sense scum is being proactive here or generally following the guide for it.
You make a good point about the -shad-/Togs scum team. I don't necessarily think there is a need to protect -shad- at that point either but with no reveal on the flip it's going to make finding those types of partner defenses very difficult. I want a more active Togs as Kit was promised It's that promise that stands out the most with Kit's death.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 19, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Eh. Okay, I'm going to be honest with you here...I'm not sure if it would be fair to the scumteam to rely on this exploit too much or even if the hosts would appreciate it. Initially I thought of it as a way to provide myself insurance (that's when I realized what you were doing), but I can see this breaking the game. So I don't know...If the inactivity continues, it will force our hands, but overusing it feels like a version of the follow the cop strategy.
How can you even be certain that it would be the case? I don't know what the mafias are up to and there is no guarantee that my strategy would even work or worse, backfire since mafias can have the same. But yes, these inactives will really force me to do it, even at least once so that we can get somewhere. At this rate, I don't care if it backfires or break the game. I just want for the game to progress. xDD
Alright. I was just worried about being unfair but we really do need to move on.
I assume your vote on Phraze was because she was being evasive? I've tried to question her, but it hasn't resulted in anything that I can pin down as scummy for certain. I'd be willing to join her train if it means making her redo your test, but I want to see if I can get anything out of Ruu first.
Dec 19, 2016 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Alright. I was just worried about being unfair but we really do need to move on.
I assume your vote on Phraze was because she was being evasive? I've tried to question her, but it hasn't resulted in anything that I can pin down as scummy for certain. I'd be willing to join her train if it means making her redo your test, but I want to see if I can get anything out of Ruu first.
If you look at the set of questions I gave her, you should know something stinks lmao.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 19, 2016 12:06 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I'm not saying they have to be scum I am just saying that among all the inactive players I agree there is scum there and possibly even more than 1. I am giving them a chance to catch up though which is why I haven't pinged them other than to say hello.
Yeah, I figured that's where you were coming from based on your previous posts. You don't have to answer this now if you still want to wait until he catches up, but what do you think of Penta's read/vote on me? I've noticed you've been asking others about this.
This was just a question to make conversation and try to get you looking at things from a different perspective not that I am scum but just wanting to get us thinking outside our comfort zone.
Ohh, I see. I'll give you an answer from an outsider perspective then. Off the top of my head...Chione/Kit/Me? Kit and I have defended you the most and if you were scum I would argue that the Chione v Logic thing may have been scum theatre. Kit's dead town though, so also include any combination of inactives if you were carrying an inactive scumteam.
Likewise, who would be my buddies if I were scum?
I was of the same mindset. I felt Togs was not the best option though hindsight makes me feel differently. Now that said promise has not been fulfilled how do you feel about Togs?
Feeling that he looks scummier for not fulfilling his promise of activity, same reason for why I think Ruu looks scummy. He hasn't responded to any pings yet, so I don't know if votes will get him to show up.
You make a good point about the -shad-/Togs scum team. I don't necessarily think there is a need to protect -shad- at that point either but with no reveal on the flip it's going to make finding those types of partner defenses very difficult. I want a more active Togs as Kit was promised It's that promise that stands out the most with Kit's death.
What do you think of Ruu's unfulfilled promises? So far she's only given suspect lists and answered my questions, other than that I wouldn't count her as active like she said she would be. Everytime she reappears, she gives an excuse, answers pings, and then dissappears again. I'd to see her post observations without one of us having to ask her for it.
Dec 19, 2016 12:13 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
If you look at the set of questions I gave her, you should know something stinks lmao.
Well yeah, part of the reason why I questioned her. She refused to answer and said "not claiming" for crying out loud. :T And yes I noticed your questions. The non-reaction she gave isn't doing her any good.

Edit: spelling
GruffinDec 19, 2016 12:25 PM
Dec 19, 2016 12:57 PM

May 2012
-shad- said:
Togs - Quiet, but interesting read list. I want to know more of him as i know he can vanished as he is quite busy.
What do you find interesting about Togs' read list? Is he townie or scummy to you?
KOtA said:
i'll give you a read list later on
Speaking of promises, I'm still waiting on this. How later on are we going to get this reads list from you?
Dec 19, 2016 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
Yeah, I figured that's where you were coming from based on your previous posts. You don't have to answer this now if you still want to wait until he catches up, but what do you think of Penta's read/vote on me? I've noticed you've been asking others about this.
Ohh, I see. I'll give you an answer from an outsider perspective then. Off the top of my head...Chione/Kit/Me? Kit and I have defended you the most and if you were scum I would argue that the Chione v Logic thing may have been scum theatre. Kit's dead town though, so also include any combination of inactives if you were carrying an inactive scumteam.
Feeling that he looks scummier for not fulfilling his promise of activity, same reason for why I think Ruu looks scummy. He hasn't responded to any pings yet, so I don't know if votes will get him to show up.
What do you think of Ruu's unfulfilled promises? So far she's only given suspect lists and answered my questions, other than that I wouldn't count her as active like she said she would be. Everytime she reappears, she gives an excuse, answers pings, and then dissappears again. I'd to see her post observations without one of us having to ask her for it.

1. Penta's vote on you - considering they are only on page 5 I guess I could see their reasoning. It also gets us looking in a direction wrt haven but I don't find the reasoning very strong. I don't feel like you were planning for panic as Penta said but rather warning against it. I'm honestly very interested on seeing how Penta's view changed out of they find more completing evidence for their vote against you.
2. I'm going to look over you're interacting and get right back to you on this one.
3. & 4. I am torn on Ruu because I have had such a hard time reading her. I get the feeling she tries to look really town when she's scum ("want to improve my scum hunting" and elaborate reads list). I am just not getting that from her this game. She's doesn't seem to be to concerned with being killed this game but she hasn't faced as much pressure yet either. I have to put her not keeping said promise in the same category as Togs. It puts her in a negative light.

Dec 19, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
I actually don't mind lynching shad as well

He had the same behaviour he did in Corpse Party game while he was scum. xDD

That, or he's just busy.

Dec 19, 2016 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
RUNNING OUT OF POST IT NOTES.
How much time is left in this phase? I'm at 325. I might just dump everything I've got when I reach EoD1 because this is grueling.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 19, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
RUNNING OUT OF POST IT NOTES.
How much time is left in this phase? I'm at 325. I might just dump everything I've got when I reach EoD1 because this is grueling.
I like the idea to dump at the end of day1 you're pretty caught up when you get to that point.

Dec 19, 2016 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
@Gruffin if I was to make a Sun team for you it would be. You, Shinichi-kun, -shad-, and Tingle/Sodalicious. I'd say you're the one with the burden of carrying the inactive scum team. I could try to make a case that you soft defended -shad- though you read him neutral. I understand there are a lot of pages and the replacements just checked in but giving both a pass gives both your team mates a, chance to figure out how to progress while still mingling among the other inactive players. Pretty weak but yeah just trying get a different view.

Dec 19, 2016 2:18 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@Gruffin if I was to make a Sun team for you it would be. You, Shinichi-kun, -shad-, and Tingle/Sodalicious. I'd say you're the one with the burden of carrying the inactive scum team. I could try to make a case that you soft defended -shad- though you read him neutral. I understand there are a lot of pages and the replacements just checked in but giving both a pass gives both your team mates a, chance to figure out how to progress while still mingling among the other inactive players. Pretty weak but yeah just trying get a different view.
also I could try to link you and shinichi through the early train thing which would probably have fallen apart at some point and in fact did rather quickly (you moved to Karote rather quickly).

I'll give you an answer from an outsider perspective then. Off the top of my head...Chione/Kit/Me? Kit and I have defended you the most and if you were scum I would argue that the Chione v Logic thing may have been scum theatre. Kit's dead town though, so also include any combination of inactives if you were carrying an inactive scumteam.
I want your perspective if I'm scum and you are town. Though I'd be honored to be your scum partner after seeing your first game, I know that's not the case. We also know Kit is town so nix him. Of the remaining players based on my interactions who should you think could really be my team. I'll accept the explanation for me and Chione and an inactive but you and kit seem like weird (for lack of a better word) choices.

Anyone else is free to answer this question as well. I honestly think I'd prefer it at this point.

Dec 19, 2016 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
Comrades!!! Where is the pride in our Russian Motherland!? Are we really going to allow the westerners to turn us idle so easily?

@Togs, @Chione, @-shad-, @Rinto-kun, @Ruu, @Praze, @callmeLuna, @Gruffin, @Karote, @KOta,, @Sodalicious_, @PentaFlare, @LucianRoy

edit: fixed Soda's tag
logic340Dec 19, 2016 3:46 PM

Dec 19, 2016 3:31 PM

Jan 2010
WTF people!!! We can.not be serious right now we were more active during the night phase!!!!!!!

@Astros and @aa-dono is Vadim as disgusted as I am right now?

Dec 19, 2016 3:34 PM

May 2012
Sorry, sorry. I'm here. I'm still going through your interactions right now to answer your question on 863.
Dec 19, 2016 3:36 PM

May 2012
But seriously other people than just us two need to be talking right now. What happens if Logic or I die? Who's going to generate conversation then?
Dec 19, 2016 3:49 PM

Jan 2010
Not counting the replacements how many people do you think are actually meeting the activity requirement?

Dec 19, 2016 4:08 PM

Jan 2010
Town: DenjaX, Logic340, Chione, Kit
Possible town: Gruffin, Rinto-kun
Complete unknown: Sodalicious_, LucianRoy, callmeLuna
Neutral: Phraze, PentaFlare
I don't know if I'm neutral on then or scum: Karote, KOta
Scum lean: Togs, -shad-

Dec 19, 2016 4:10 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
Not counting the replacements how many people do you think are actually meeting the activity requirement?
I would say Chione and Phraze are most active after us two,
Then Ruu, Karote, Denja have given moderate activity, so they're fine. Shad and KOtA walk the line between this an the next category.

Those who do not meet the requirement would be Togs, Rinto, and Luna.
Dec 19, 2016 4:39 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Vadim is working on assassinating those who neglects duty in the background.
Do not neglect duty to Motherland, citizens!

Dec 19, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Town: DenjaX, Logic340, Chione, Kit
Possible town: Gruffin, Rinto-kun
Complete unknown: Sodalicious_, LucianRoy, callmeLuna
Neutral: Phraze, PentaFlare, Ruu
I don't know if I'm neutral on then or scum: Karote, KOta
Scum lean: Togs, -shad-

Added Ruu

Dec 19, 2016 5:56 PM

May 2012
@Logic340
If you were scum, I would say that your buddies would be Rinto because of how you seem to have a townread/lean on him despite there not being much to go on, Shinichi because you were quick to follow my vote on him when I provided no reason and unvoted soon after saying it wasn’t doing much, and Chione for the scum theatre thing.
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
Vadim is working on assassinating those who neglects duty in the background.
Do not neglect duty to Motherland, citizens!
Modkills, then? They must be send straight to Gulag for neglecting their duties. >:C
Dec 19, 2016 6:00 PM

Oct 2011
@Gruffin
Ah, alright. It seems I've been misunderstanding you.
Ohh, I get what post you are talking about now. Makes sense.
Well yeah, part of the reason why I questioned her. She refused to answer and said "not claiming" for crying out loud. :T And yes I noticed your questions. The non-reaction she gave isn't doing her any good.
why am I not surprised xDD

@DenjaX
Anybody want to vote against Phraze with me?
lynch me if u dare :3 this game around, my plan is through death fufufu~ specially made for hostsama and this no reveal setup =w=

Dec 19, 2016 6:05 PM

May 2012
@Phraze Why did you answer Denja the way you did? If you are town, wouldn't you want to help us by proving it?
Dec 19, 2016 7:01 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
@Phraze Why did you answer Denja the way you did? If you are town, wouldn't you want to help us by proving it?
Denja was smart enough to make a plan, so he should be smart enough to see my answer. mechanical player desu~
in all my games so far, I never asked ppl to claim. it's usually others who asked for it. I rely more on behavior/association/etc. heck it was always (fake)claims that messed up my reading. this setup is esp based on behavior so I'm playing by that, and pffft to claims(tho maybe for Denja). plz no stupid posts... about 3 times I'm dealing with lousy town it's just wowww take meh to paradizo

I'm no pro claimer //offgame comment [and do not question my playstyle]

if u have doubts about me, pls find it in another way
claims+antimechanic setup=solution?? srsly?

Dec 19, 2016 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
Denja was smart enough to make a plan, so he should be smart enough to see my answer. mechanical player desu~
in all my games so far, I never asked ppl to claim. it's usually others who asked for it. I rely more on behavior/association/etc. heck it was always (fake)claims that messed up my reading. this setup is esp based on behavior so I'm playing by that, and pffft to claims(tho maybe for Denja). plz no stupid posts... about 3 times I'm dealing with lousy town it's just wowww take meh to paradizo

The thing is, my questions were empty and full of fluff and you assumed it was related to claims. Those questions were no way judge your alignment and you thought it is.

Why would you think that?

Dec 19, 2016 8:23 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:

imo.the question was asked in order to see what your behavior would be like. Openly answer them, try to sound town while answering, refuse to answer, etc. These all would tell us different things about you based on how you answered.

Dec 19, 2016 8:40 PM

Jan 2010
Who are the four most active living players up to now? Who among them is scum? What are your Comrades

Who are the four least active living players up to now? Who among them is scum? Who are your Comrades?

Of the seven in the middle who are the scum? Who are your Comrade?

I would say there is likely one scum.in each category. Giving just names for your answer is fine but thinking about it critically and giving some support for your answer would be preferred.
logic340Dec 19, 2016 8:44 PM

Dec 19, 2016 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
@logic340 Lynch Phraze, she's scum.

Dec 19, 2016 8:50 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:

The parts in bold of this post sound so unnecessarily defensive.
Dec 19, 2016 8:53 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 Lynch Phraze, she's scum.
I'm feeling like I'd be ok with this but we need someone to break the tie between her and Togs.

Vadim: @Phraze if you're truly town let's not have a repeat of Hirugashi. I don't want to feel like that again, what does mine/Gruffin/DenjaX's behavior tell you about us?

Town or Scum?

Dec 19, 2016 9:10 PM

Jan 2010
It is just under 12 hours until phase change. I'm going to lay down for a few hours. When I come back I'm hoping there will have been some kind of activity. If not then hopefully it Vadim has stepped in and made an example out of someone.
Edit: typos
logic340Dec 19, 2016 9:20 PM

Dec 19, 2016 9:24 PM

May 2012
@Logic340
Four most active: Gruffin, Logic, Chione, Phraze --> Phraze most likely scum out of us. Townreads go from Gruffin > Logic > Chione

Seven in middle: Denja, Karote, Ruu, Shad, Rinto, Togs, KOtA --> Scum between Karote/KOtA/Ruu/Togs, not sure about Shad yet. Denja's most likely a comrade.

I think we will find most of our scum here because a chunk of this group is active enough to not be modkilled while being inactive enough to not contribute much to town. There are a lot of unfullfilled promises here as well, which I find scummy.

-Karote has said they will improve with NKs and lynches. D2 and they've posted even less content than they did D1.
-KOtA is not providing votes or reads. D1 they were provided EoD, but that is not helpful.
-Togs has given ~3 wall posts, only 1 of which I could argue was content-rich (his reads list). He's been MIA after promising to be active, no Rinto ISO in sight.
-While Ruu is better content-wise than the other three, she has gone MIA for long stretches of time, will return with an excuse, answer pings, then go offline. Rinse and repeat.
-Shad has posted a few things that contribute, but mostly fluff posted. His reads on 778 doesn't give clear stances other than townreading Logic and Chione, which makes me think he's playing it safe or doesn't know what to post.

Four least active: Penta, Luna, Lucian, Soda --> Can't say because they haven't posted much for me to analyze yet, most are replacements after all. It would be a blind guess for who is scum if I tried to pick any of them.
Dec 19, 2016 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
I'm ALMOST THERE
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Dec 19, 2016 9:51 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
What about it?
lynch me if u dare :3 this game around, my plan is through death fufufu~ specially made for hostsama and this no reveal setup =w=
Makes me think if she's scum that she's purposefully messed around with her votes/interactions. Don't see how this post could come from a townie.
Dec 19, 2016 9:56 PM

Aug 2012
Vadim's List 2.1

[2] Togs Chione, Phraze
[2] Phraze DenjaX, logic340

[1] -shad- Karote
[1] KOtA -shad-
[1] Ruu Gruffin
[1] Gruffin PentaFlare

Neglect of Duty || Togs, Rinto-kun, Ruu, Sodalicious_, KOtA, LucianRoy, callmeLuna

Mod Notes
Vadim said phase is 48 hours.

Suspicion History

Dec 19, 2016 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
@DenjaX
The thing is, my questions were empty and full of fluff and you assumed it was related to claims. Those questions were no way judge your alignment and you thought it is.

Why would you think that?
not gonna ruin ur plan but yes, I knew it was fluff. Gruffin was asking something else. know that I know what ur thinking

@Gruffin
The parts in bold of this post sound so unnecessarily defensive.
weak reasoning. offense is my defense. u can tell what I'm trying to do here xDDD

@logic340
imo.the question was asked in order to see what your behavior would be like. Openly answer them, try to sound town while answering, refuse to answer, etc. These all would tell us different things about you based on how you answered.
I know that. this is very antitown of me, but I just prefer to watch the game's progress now.
@Phraze if you're truly town let's not have a repeat of Hirugashi. I don't want to feel like that again, what does mine/Gruffin/DenjaX's behavior tell you about us?
this game has more potential than Higurashi. we don't have a lynch lock and got more players.
I suspected Denja but his strategy(and something he said) showed him as town. if he joined the search party on N1 I would know it was a trick lol. even Gruffin called the search without a clue(or did she to fish?). Logic is being Logic, safely say ur town.
I sorta knew whatever Denja is thinking, and everyone is following him. but this is gonna ruin town more than not and I disagree with it.

Dec 19, 2016 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
What about it?
Makes me think if she's scum that she's purposefully messed around with her votes/interactions. Don't see how this post could come from a townie.
1. I knew what u were trying to fish for. not surprised at all
2. lol u underestimate me

idm a lynch on me at all, report me to Vadim pls~

Dec 19, 2016 10:10 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
not gonna ruin ur plan but yes, I knew it was fluff. Gruffin was asking something else. know that I know what ur thinking

this game has more potential than Higurashi. we don't have a lynch lock and got more players.
I suspected Denja but his strategy(and something he said) showed him as town. if he joined the search party on N1 I would know it was a trick lol. even Gruffin called the search without a clue(or did she to fish?). Logic is being Logic, safely say ur town.
I sorta knew whatever Denja is thinking, and everyone is following him. but this is gonna ruin town more than not and I disagree with it.
You fell into my trap again. It wasn't fluff. Nice try though.

Lynch this person.

You are trying to denounce my methods by saying it hurts town. How so?

There are no Power Roles in this game.

Dec 19, 2016 10:13 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
weak reasoning. offense is my defense. u can tell what I'm trying to do here xDDD
Weak reasoning for what exactly? All I did here is make an observation on your post.
Phraze said:

1. I don't follow what you are trying to say here.
2. What? Are you saying your plan is bigger than that?
Dec 19, 2016 10:17 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:

Yeah, you should be lynched. This game is filled with inactives and you are not even contributing with a better solution. How else are we supposed to do when we got no info at all?

Yeah at this point, I don't care if you are scum or just town trying to be anti-town just for shits and giggles. Your posts are just awful. You need to go.

Dec 19, 2016 10:19 PM

May 2012
^^Agreed. A Phraze lynch is looking pretty good right now, Togs may end up modkilled anyway.
I'll do the honors of breaking the tie:
Vadim: Phraze
Dec 19, 2016 10:23 PM

Oct 2011
@DenjaX
You fell into my trap again. It wasn't fluff. Nice try though.

Lynch this person.

You are trying to denounce my methods by saying it hurts town. How so?

There are no Power Roles in this game.

1. sure. I have enough of being called a paranoid whenever I say everything~ tell us ur plans instead of asking me to tell u ur plans. I'll stab u with it =.=
2. yes pls. this town is lousy
3. it does hurt town. u call me scum and I can see through u, yet u still say ur plan is working. isn't that contradictory?
4. everyone knows there are no power roles. what are u trying to pull here?
extra. ur a bluff but I'm one too, so I know how to counter them. hence ur bluffing ur way around it now.

Dec 19, 2016 10:27 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:

1. sure. I have enough of being called a paranoid whenever I say everything~ tell us ur plans instead of asking me to tell u ur plans. I'll stab u with it =.=
2. yes pls. this town is lousy
3. it does hurt town. u call me scum and I can see through u, yet u still say ur plan is working. isn't that contradictory?
4. everyone knows there are no power roles. what are u trying to pull here?
extra. ur a bluff but I'm one too, so I know how to counter them. hence ur bluffing ur way around it now.
Nope, you don't know my plans one bit.

If you are against my idea, you would have revealed my plans to everyone so that Mafias can also exploit it and at the same time, it will fulfill your philosophy of you not wanting to go with my strategy. That way, you will stop me from attempting to do this strategy since it is pointless.

But you didn't. Because you have no idea what I am up to. Why? Because you are scum.

Dec 19, 2016 10:33 PM

Oct 2011
@Gruffin
Weak reasoning for what exactly? All I did here is make an observation on your post.
1. I don't follow what you are trying to say here.
2. What? Are you saying your plan is bigger than that?
1. reasoning/observation to support ur suspicions. u have been doing the same thing all of N1 so I'm fine with it.
2. what I'm saying makes sense only to me
3. yes my plans are bigger than that

@DenjaX
Yeah, you should be lynched. This game is filled with inactives and you are not even contributing with a better solution. How else are we supposed to do when we got no info at all?

Yeah at this point, I don't care if you are scum or just town trying to be anti-town just for shits and giggles. Your posts are just awful. You need to go.
1. how am I not contributing? weren't for me Gruffin wouldn't call u town. Rinto has been trolling. and he even made a 'supposed' vote tie on D1.
2. u sound like CCL!Gwen. cool~ hmmm now what happened after that? >w>

Dec 19, 2016 10:42 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
1. how am I not contributing? weren't for me Gruffin wouldn't call u town. Rinto has been trolling. and he even made a 'supposed' vote tie on D1.
2. u sound like CCL!Gwen. cool~ hmmm now what happened after that? >w>
You are denouncing my methods and you cannot even come up with a better solution. So I don't see your so called "contribution" here. If you have, Enlighten me.

Please, if anything, it was Gruffin himself who realized I'm town and you just going along with him. You did not even consider me town.

Yep, it was Rinto-kun who made the tie. You know what you said? You said you preferred to lynch K0tA because Karote sounded town to you. But what you did was actually leading Karote's demise because he would have been lynched if Rinto-kun did not vote last minute. It was 4 - 4 tie but since you moved your vote to shad, Karote became the majority before Rinto-kun made the tie.

How do you explain that?

Dec 19, 2016 10:48 PM

Oct 2011
@DenjaX
Nope, you don't know my plans one bit.

If you are against my idea, you would have revealed my plans to everyone so that Mafias can also exploit it and at the same time, it will fulfill your philosophy of you not wanting to go with my strategy. That way, you will stop me from attempting to do this strategy since it is pointless.

But you didn't. Because you have no idea what I am up to. Why? Because you are scum.
1. we shall see
2. everyone has their strategy so I respect and work with it. give me one game example where I purposely threw someone else's strategy. it's also against the rules. and I'm serious, if u still want to imply that my playstyle is only for laughs, I WILL ask for a replacement
3. anything u say

Dec 19, 2016 10:53 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
1. reasoning/observation to support ur suspicions. u have been doing the same thing all of N1 so I'm fine with it.
Are you trying to invalidate my suspicions?
DenjaX said:
Please, if anything, it was Gruffin himself who realized I'm town and you just going along with him. You did not even consider me town.
I can confirm this, Phraze had no part in my townread on Denja. She just talked to me right after I figured it out.
Dec 19, 2016 10:58 PM

Nov 2008
Phraze said:
1. we shall see
2. everyone has their strategy so I respect and work with it. give me one game example where I purposely threw someone else's strategy. it's also against the rules. and I'm serious, if u still want to imply that my playstyle is only for laughs, I WILL ask for a replacement
3. anything u say
Wow, are we really going there? Come on. There was nothing that I mentioned there that invalidating your play style. It was just weird that you are against my method and yet not stopping me by foiling my plans. The only part that I see was that you were apathetic and wanted to be lynched rather than working with us and hope we get a middle ground. That itself, is not a town mindset at all.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.