Morning Crossbell.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 6, 2017 5:33 AM

Jan 2016
jackrito link me to basic games where the town has a roleblocker

as far as i remember the only town roleblocker was a jailor in my game
Feb 6, 2017 5:34 AM

May 2015
Wen stop quoting the posts you like and read all my responses. I talk about been 50% sure but leaning town with Soren. I explained that I wanted to help town so I was going to follow Denja's idea. I also talk about why is not strange for me to have RB town in a game hosted by Shad. I gave my character's name like Jack asked. I put all my cards on the table in an attemp to help town.
Lurking Togs is bad for town and mafia so I think there is scum in his train (I would have lynch him in Disgarea after we missed the oportunity of winning the first time)
Also guys I'm the easiest lynch ever so I'm pretty sure scum is trying to get me lynch.
Since I'm a town RB for the first time you can use me (Jack Denja)
My internet comes and goes due to the storm. If I can be online a lot during this phase I'll ask for a replacement because absent townie is useless townie.
Feb 6, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2016
ah good wen mindmelded with me

still unsure if he is town paranoid or scum trying to gank the town roleblocker, but i am pretty decent at reading wen so i'll assess once classes are done today
Feb 6, 2017 5:36 AM

Nov 2008
I will be absent hours before phase change and even phase change itself because I will have stage. So anyone who has question to me, lay it out now or forever you find peace.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2017 5:39 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
This comment reminds me of one Crossbell made in Fairy Tail as Vanilla Town. So for now I do not think I am going to read too much into it.

seeing as togs made a similar comment day 2 of higurashi where he was lovers with fo, that is absolutely a null tell for him
Feb 6, 2017 5:40 AM

Jan 2016
DenjaX said:
I will be absent hours before phase change and even phase change itself because I will have stage. So anyone who has question to me, lay it out now or forever you find peace.
who are wolves

why is wen scum

apologies if you explained this already btw; haven't read game yet
Feb 6, 2017 5:43 AM

Jan 2016
truth be told i really do not care what togs's alignment is

regardless of his actual alignment he really needs to stop joining games and not posting in them; it's pretty unhealthy for game balance to keep joining games and then not posting in them, forcing the mod to find a replacement or modkill

seeing that he's done this in multiple games, our only solution now is to lynch him until he stops doing it
Feb 6, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
DenjaX said:
who are wolves

why is wen scum

apologies if you explained this already btw; haven't read game yet
I am wolf. Iam on a quest to find the rest of my pack. One is already down.

Wen had a scumtell of him predicting flips,thus, scummy. Not only that, he jumped on Bunny when he had nothing against him and Ruu or so he said. The possibility of Ruu and Wen scumteam is there. Still not sure though but this is what I have. He also suspected my wolf claim which is insta suspicous lel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2016
hottake: ruu is town
Feb 6, 2017 6:04 AM

Nov 2008
Soren is obviously grieving with the loss of Gruffin the Muffin. He lost his will to live.

RIP Soren, I barely know ya.

Feb 6, 2017 6:05 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
hottake: ruu is town

Edit:spoilered img
DenjaXFeb 6, 2017 6:08 AM

Feb 6, 2017 6:06 AM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
Wen stop quoting the posts you like and read all my responses. I talk about been 50% sure but leaning town with Soren. I explained that I wanted to help town so I was going to follow Denja's idea. I also talk about why is not strange for me to have RB town in a game hosted by Shad. I gave my character's name like Jack asked. I put all my cards on the table in an attemp to help town.
Lurking Togs is bad for town and mafia so I think there is scum in his train (I would have lynch him in Disgarea after we missed the oportunity of winning the first time)
Also guys I'm the easiest lynch ever so I'm pretty sure scum is trying to get me lynch.
My internet comes and goes due to the storm. If I can be online a lot during this phase I'll ask for a replacement because absent townie is useless townie.
townie post imo
Feb 6, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
townie post imo
What is so townie about this post? She only trust DenjaX due to the whole Wolf claim since Bunny's character was a dog. Jackrito I really can't say what her view on him is at the moment. A lot of trust there on Ruu's part for not really doing much to discern their alignments. I want this to be town Ruu but she keeps me at neutral with things that she does and says.

Feb 6, 2017 6:11 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
townie post imo
explain how is that townie pls.

Feb 6, 2017 6:20 AM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
frustration over not being read
Ruu said:
paranoia that there is scum on a competing train
Ruu said:
this sentiment has, historically, been a strong town tell

compare and contrast to holo's post in higurashi

Holocaster said:
Vote: Crossbell

You sheeping on me right after explaining how you thought I was town is suspicious and you didn't give me good enough explanation.

When I flip town, I encourage you all to look better into who has voted for me and actually look into those that lynched Astros. I definitely think there are scum on that train, it was all done too last minute.

And there definitely will be scum on my train that's forming. Don't forget that 5 is majority.

I'll be on before phase change tomorrow so I'll talk about those who lynched Astros then. Now I have to go to sleep since I work early in the morning.

I encourage everyone to go back and actually read through the thread, not just the last couple of pages.

Goodnight.
Feb 6, 2017 6:31 AM

Nov 2008
@Crossbell do you know about Ruu's meta for touching our hearts when she goes for emotional appeal?

Feb 6, 2017 6:35 AM

Jan 2016
if you want i can read her recently ended scum game to make sure i'm not misreading her, but the post i quoted is pretty townie tbh
Feb 6, 2017 6:37 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
if you want i can read her recently ended scum game to make sure i'm not misreading her, but the post i quoted is pretty townie tbh
Yes prease. I respect that.

Feb 6, 2017 6:38 AM

Jan 2016
soren's 133 is fairly solid

but we all know he can post extremely large walls as scum

generally more reliable to track his engagement levels over how many words he can cram into a post
Feb 6, 2017 6:45 AM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
If there is something I learned during mafia games is never trust the people who immediately townread you
hm
Feb 6, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2016
rinto ruu logic town?
Feb 6, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2016
jack/denja/soren/togs/sollux/wen

?

wen scum in worlds where ruu is town
Feb 6, 2017 8:43 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
jackrito link me to basic games where the town has a roleblocker

as far as i remember the only town roleblocker was a jailor in my game

It has never been used since we started to call things basic but when club started the default town was normally cop, doc, RB, since we liked to use the RB as a way to help in a POE situation late on and to stop kills. Over time we stoppedusing it but it is not out of the host ranhe to do so
Feb 6, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
soren's 133 is fairly solid

but we all know he can post extremely large walls as scum

generally more reliable to track his engagement levels over how many words he can cram into a post

What in your view made it solid?
Feb 6, 2017 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:

Tell me why you RBed Soren unless you already did and I missed it.
Feb 6, 2017 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
Putting it out there I could see a Togs Wen scum team, I know Wen is the main person wanting him dead but I know from exp he will bus team if he sees no value in them for town cred and he makes it clear to Togs when scum buddies he will lynch him without mercy.
Feb 6, 2017 8:53 AM

Jan 2016
instead of simply regurgitating the thread/posting a summary, he posted his thoughts on the current goings-on at the time

seemed pretty decent to me, but obviously he's dropped a lot since then

want to see more from him personally but i've only read half of the thread
Feb 6, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2016
togs/wen seems pretty decent

want to lynch scum first before extrapolating scumteams though

wen hasn't stood out to me in my catchup, and his vote on ruu feels like he's ignoring her behavior and lynching her purely based on the roleblocker claim
Feb 6, 2017 8:56 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
@logic340

I think Soren is town because (yes I will claim now because I like Denja's idea of using me to help town) I roleblock him so he couldn't have killed grape.
I think wen is making a lot of scummy posts and mistakes so I'm leaning scum with him.
Togs is lurking, and I want active players so my vote is on them for now.
If wen doesn't show me he is town in future posts then I'm going after him.
I'm townreading: Denja and Kit for now. I want to believe Rinto but VT is the easiest claim ever and there is no need to counterclaim so I don't know why he says that's proof of their towniness.
Jack's post are helpful but I know that some experienced players can look town when scum (like Suzu) so I don't want to townread him yet.
Gruffin and Sollux are stilll in a gray area for me. I need to get more from them (I'll asked them questions later after reading their posts) and you... I want to townread you but I still think something is off. Is a gut feeling so I can't use it against you. Your posts usually scream town to me (you are always my first town read) but that is not happening now. I'll question you later too.
Can you point out some of these scummy posts and mistakes that you speak of in regards to wen?

Feb 6, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2016
@-shad-

votecount would be appreciated

7 votes on togs should be s p i c y
Feb 6, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
instead of simply regurgitating the thread/posting a summary, he posted his thoughts on the current goings-on at the time

seemed pretty decent to me, but obviously he's dropped a lot since then

want to see more from him personally but i've only read half of the thread

My issue with that wall is how I feel a lot of the intent of it was to make me look bad for subpar reasons, then he backs off when I call him out on it, He knows my voting style especially when scum so I don't like the way he says he did not when I asked. The only thing I can remember them doing after that was a push on Ruu which may have merit hard to say, until they is a flip there, a Ruu flip would clear him if scum. At the moment it came off as opportunist in my view and their reaction to the cop flip and nothing since worries me. This added with Tog's late vote on Ruu I feel that Ruu may of been a scum target mislynch, Hard to say until Ruu flips though,
Feb 6, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

She says she chose Soren so that he couldn't make the mafia kill. #717

Feb 6, 2017 9:05 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.3 💀

💀 Togs 💀 (5) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Logic340, Sollux16 🐩
Wen294 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Soren (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Soren , Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
-shad-Feb 6, 2017 4:33 PM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 6, 2017 9:13 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

That is not a reason that is more a result, I want to know their thought pattern on why they picked Soren, same as any PR they must be a reason why.
Feb 6, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2016
i'll need to look at soren's wall + the ensuring reactions thereafter, but on first glance it looked good

the funny thing is if two more votes were on togs he'd be lynched if this was a lynch lock game
Feb 6, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2016
what i'm trying to wrap around in my head: why does scum roleblocker ruu claim unprompted and with little pressure
Feb 6, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2016
ruu said:
I think Soren is town because (yes I will claim now because I like Denja's idea of using me to help town) I roleblock him so he couldn't have killed grape.
what stops soren from being scum + another mafia member performing the nk

?

just curious
Feb 6, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

That is not a reason that is more a result, I want to know their thought pattern on why they picked Soren, same as any PR they must be a reason why.
I think I better understand what you mean no. Even if her reason is blocking Soren from making the kill. What went into choosing Soren over someone else. Like the thought process I used when making my Dr. Protects in FT game?

Feb 6, 2017 9:29 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I think I better understand what you mean no. Even if her reason is blocking Soren from making the kill. What went into choosing Soren over someone else. Like the thought process I used when making my Dr. Protects in FT game?

Pretty much this is how you catch a fake from a real it is all about mindset
Feb 6, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2016
was ruu scumreading soren going into n1
Feb 6, 2017 9:35 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
what i'm trying to wrap around in my head: why does scum roleblocker ruu claim unprompted and with little pressure
One theory: There is probably no doctor in the game. RB can be used as a protecting if it means on stopping scum to kill anyone. Kinda of a stretch but it is there.

But yeah, Ruu claiming this role even without voting pressure is baffling. If she was scum, she knows that move will obviously get themselves killed so I'd hope she would fake claim anything believable town role if she were scum.

Feb 6, 2017 9:39 AM

Jan 2016
cop/roleblocker/vig

vs ??? goons/godfather/roleblocker

inelegant but balanced in my book?

i find it fairly unlikely we have additional town power roles
Feb 6, 2017 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
was ruu scumreading soren going into n1
I'll need to verify this but primarily DenjaX and Rinto D1.

Feb 6, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2016
gonna check once i'm done with classes, as well as finish my read

optimal town roleblocker play is to roleblock scumreads though and hope to block a kill

???? why would you roleblock soren if you're not scumreading him
Feb 6, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
cop/roleblocker/vig

vs ??? goons/godfather/roleblocker

inelegant but balanced in my book?

i find it fairly unlikely we have additional town power roles

Well I know Shadroxx is not a fan of basic doctor so would not be too out there.
Feb 6, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2016
wonder if massclaim could be helpful

given that most of our power roles have been outed already

idk
Feb 6, 2017 10:00 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:
wonder if massclaim could be helpful

given that most of our power roles have been outed already

idk
No.

Feb 6, 2017 10:18 AM

Oct 2014
Rinto here, don't you think the train on Togs is a bit of overkill.
Shouldn't he try to defend himself?
I'm starting to have doubts...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.