New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2016 3:39 AM

Oct 2015
Veil potion has been brought kupo o/

Updated shop. This is a redirection of post 644

Item List
Phoenix Down x 1 (150 gil): revive one player of your choosing.
Paralyze Potion x 1 (65 gil): roleblock a player of your choosing.
Disguise Potion x 1 (40 gil): investigated as town.
Antidotes x 1 (50 gil): removes poison.
Holy Water x 1 (50 gil): removes oil.
Gold Needle x 1 (50 gil): removes petrification.
Turbo Ether x 1(120 gil): allows you to perform your limit break once more (if you have the exp).
Megalixer x 1 (100 gil): perform your night action without being stopped.
Elixer x 1 (50 gil): perform your night action without being stopped (50 % accuracy).
Hi-Potion x 1 (50 gil): makes any action that is targeted on you have 75 % accuracy.
X-Potion x 1 (75 gil): makes any action that is targeted on you have 50 % accuracy.
Magnify Glass x 1 (35 gil): you are able to learn how much gil/exp another player has.
Veil Potion x 1 (50 gil): you will hide a player's role when they die.

This are the only stock available this phase kupo. I'm sorry, but there isn't any time to collect more stocks that are needed. Maybe perhaps next time kupo o/

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 28, 2016 4:55 AM

Nov 2008
Oh crap mafia is doing it. They gonna keel me and hide my bastard element if I have any xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 28, 2016 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
DenjaX said:
I am actually concerned with coro acting like a white knight for people. I felt like I have been taken advantage with. xDD She trusted me way too easily and then advocated for my claim when I wasn't around. She then proceeded to discourage CorruptedPurity train. I mean, I like it if people at least try to be skeptical but coro just downright believed it. Maybe coro is scum in this game and I threw with my probable false results. xDD

DenjaX said:
+1

saving CorruptedPurity(CP) for a lynch by voting Holo is very scummy coming from coro. She isn't suspicious of Holo but votes for Holo anyway just to save CP. If it weren't for my results, coro would be scummy. Still very very scummy. If anything happens to me, do not forget this lol.

I explained why I trust you - the timing wouldn't make sense for scum. You were not in danger of being lynched when you claimed, and no one else was at that time. So who were you trying to save with this claim?
Therefore I think you're telling the truth.
A mafia doesn't have to claim when they're in danger. They can claim in order to clean themself from suspicion, I already said it, and it has indeed happened in previous games I played. So no, you're assuming a mafia would act only when in danger, which isn't necessarily the case.
Sep 28, 2016 5:06 AM

Nov 2008
@coromandel why would you lynch Holo if you trusted my claim? Your actions were contradictory. You said that Holo is innocent since nobody attempted to savehim D1 and then you still lynch him anyways in order to save CP. I also do not see how CP is innocent.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 28, 2016 5:15 AM

Nov 2008
I just pmed the host and my ability doesnt include myself and whoever died after night phase I used it. Okay that means that alignment cop wasnt part of my result. This may be important. xD

Sep 28, 2016 5:16 AM

May 2014
DenjaX said:
@coromandel why would you lynch Holo if you trusted my claim? Your actions were contradictory. You said that Holo is innocent since nobody attempted to savehim D1 and then you still lynch him anyways in order to save CP. I also do not see how CP is innocent.

Because when CorruptedPurity said that he's an Odd-Night Miller I knew he's telling the truth. Now if you can't figure out what I'm trying to say, then so be it. >.>

Just re-read what happened during day 2.. people weren't voting/changing their votes so I didn't have many options:
Voting for you or CP, or Holocaster.

I could have voted for Gwendolly instead, but people literally started voting for her in the last minute. And I dislike lynching someone without giving them the chance to defend themselves. Holocaster had been voted for the whole day, he could have claimed but decided not to do it in the end.
Also, I quickly believed he was innocent based on your claim. But someone (I think aa-dono or Claire) asked me at least twice (?) why I thought he was innocent, they didn't understand how I made the connection between your claim and Holo's innocence. I started questioning my thought from earlier - even if no mafia member was on on his train, Holo could still be mafia himself. Maybe lots of townies voted for reiynii in the end, and they (=mafia) thought "hey, we don't even have to hammer reiynii, let the others appear scummy instead of us"..?
So all in all, I wasn't town-reading Holocaster by the end of day 2, and I believed the other people who had votes on them were town. So I saw it as my only option to vote for Holo.

Sep 28, 2016 5:24 AM

Nov 2008
@coromandel even night miller?

Sep 28, 2016 5:25 AM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

I explained why I trust you - the timing wouldn't make sense for scum. You were not in danger of being lynched when you claimed, and no one else was at that time. So who were you trying to save with this claim?
Therefore I think you're telling the truth.
A mafia doesn't have to claim when they're in danger. They can claim in order to clean themself from suspicion, I already said it, and it has indeed happened in previous games I played. So no, you're assuming a mafia would act only when in danger, which isn't necessarily the case.

I get it - you don't trust anyone.

If everyone's just paranoid and doesn't cooperate, mafia has an easy game.
I think it's more likely Denja is telling the truth.

I made assumptions based on claims, and that reduced my pool of suspects from ~20 to 11:

To me it's obvious that the mafia is hiding here ^. Voting for one of them tomorrow means having a 45% chance of hitting scum.

Sep 28, 2016 5:28 AM

May 2014
DenjaX said:
@coromandel even night miller?

Yes.

Sep 28, 2016 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Lord_Sithis said:

I made assumptions based on claims, and that reduced my pool of suspects from ~20 to 11:

To me it's obvious that the mafia is hiding here ^. Voting for one of them tomorrow means having a 45% chance of hitting scum.
Mafia has an even easier game if people start trusting claims. Denja claims. You automatically believe Denja, clear Holo from suspicion based on that, and then change your mind and vote for Holo. Didn't you trust Denja? Or what happens here? If you trust Denja and thus the reiynii train, who do you suspect?
Sep 28, 2016 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

Mafia has an even easier game if people start trusting claims. Denja claims. You automatically believe Denja, clear Holo from suspicion based on that, and then change your mind and vote for Holo. Didn't you trust Denja? Or what happens here? If you trust Denja and thus the reiynii train, who do you suspect?
Edit: Sorry, didn't notice your list :)
Sep 28, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:

I still don't follow how Holocaster is innocent in her opinion either.
Also it isnt unusual that scums claim Miller so they have abili when investigated.
Sep 28, 2016 6:58 AM

Aug 2016
I don't understand why people trust CP/

A mafio could easily claim miller. That way if anyone has an investigative ability, they would be in the clear.

@coromandel did you think about this when you changed your vote the other day? Or are you still willing to believe CP's claim?

Delivery â—‹
Portfolio â—‹
Sep 28, 2016 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
Holocaster said:
I don't understand why people trust CP/

A mafio could easily claim miller. That way if anyone has an investigative ability, they would be in the clear.

@coromandel did you think about this when you changed your vote the other day? Or are you still willing to believe CP's claim?

Read like 4-5 posts above you
Sep 28, 2016 7:15 AM

May 2014
I feel like people aren't even reading my posts. -__-

Holocaster said:

CP is innocent.
When he claimed to be Odd-Night Miller, I knew he was telling the truth - because i'm an Even-Night Miller, and it makes sense that there are two of us.

Sep 28, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2016
Wew.

I did read, and that still does not change the fact that there is a possibility of you claiming this as backup so people won't look twice at you if they come back with scum reads.

Delivery â—‹
Portfolio â—‹
Sep 28, 2016 7:28 AM

May 2014
Whatever.

Sep 28, 2016 7:33 AM

Aug 2016
Surely you can't think that because this is role madness and bastard elements that claiming is enough to free you of suspicion? xD

Most people in the Favorites game assumed this and we lost.

Delivery â—‹
Portfolio â—‹
Sep 28, 2016 7:38 AM

May 2014
I'm really pissed right now. I did my best during day 2, but it was a waste of time apparently. Don't think I'll put the same amount of effort into day 3. Why bother making observations when people aren't even reading my posts?

Sep 28, 2016 7:40 AM

May 2014
@Holocaster @Lord_Sithis
You've done absolutely nothing to solve the game so far.

Sep 28, 2016 7:44 AM

Aug 2016
coromandel said:
@Holocaster @Lord_Sithis

I'm reading your posts though...and made an observation about these claims lol and why are you just pointing us out? There are many who have been much more inactive and unhelpful i.e. Karote and Sightless and the others that just make enough posts to not get kicked and leave.

And I have made my own observations during D2, or did you not read those posts?

I am sorry I have been slightly inactive, but as I stated before, I have had a bad stomach virus and haven't been up to par.

Delivery â—‹
Portfolio â—‹
Sep 28, 2016 8:02 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
@Holocaster @Lord_Sithis

+1

Neither has Gwendolly, Lamb, grrr, thegoliath(ok he is replaced so im expecting sth this day phase).

Lets see if I have any luck tonight to get something from the host. I dont seem to have luck with probability.

coromandel said:
I feel like people aren't even reading my posts. -__-

Holocaster said:

CP is innocent.
When he claimed to be Odd-Night Miller, I knew he was telling the truth - because i'm an Even-Night Miller, and it makes sense that there are two of us.

Fair enough, I believe him as I slightly townread coromandel (as in, she is my most townread at the moment). Even so, I am a bit perturbed about last day phase no lynch.
Sep 28, 2016 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
@Holocaster @Lord_Sithis
I've provided town my reads and thoughts, and questioned people. Btw, I asked you some questions and you still haven't answered.
And you haven't lynched a mafia or anything, you've done the same thing as me, giving reads and opinions.
Sep 28, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2015
Holocaster said:
coromandel said:
@Holocaster @Lord_Sithis

I'm reading your posts though...and made an observation about these claims lol and why are you just pointing us out? There are many who have been much more inactive and unhelpful i.e. Karote and Sightless and the others that just make enough posts to not get kicked and leave.

I am sorry I have been slightly inactive, but as I stated before, I have had a bad stomach virus and haven't been up to par.

True but if anything, I am wary that you were saved by someone last day phase, sth to do with the vote count being tampered. Also, I dont really think your opinion is consistent, especially last night when you were about to be lynched.
Sep 28, 2016 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
Well, sorry for being useless and inactive, hmph.
Sep 28, 2016 8:10 AM

Dec 2012
_Claire_ said:
Holocaster said:

True but if anything, I am wary that you were saved by someone last day phase, sth to do with the vote count being tampered. Also, I dont really think your opinion is consistent, especially last night when you were about to be lynched.

Holo said they themselves didn't do it, so I don't believe a townie would do it if most people agreed on Holo at the last second.
Unless someone has passive to save townie or something, but very well mafia could've done that.

Either way, it smells fishy. Unless person himself confirms they saved Holo, we've no way of figuring it out.
Sep 28, 2016 8:14 AM

Apr 2015
Karote said:
_Claire_ said:

Holo said they themselves didn't do it, so I don't believe a townie would do it if most people agreed on Holo at the last second.
Unless someone has passive to save townie or something, but very well mafia could've done that.

Either way, it smells fishy. Unless person himself confirms they saved Holo, we've no way of figuring it out.

Due to my passive, I said yesterday that the vote was tampered with. It probably contributes to the no lynch.
Sep 28, 2016 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
_Claire_ said:
Karote said:

Due to my passive, I said yesterday that the vote was tampered with. It probably contributes to the no lynch.

But your vote was on Gwen.
Are you suggesting they used your single vote against Holo train?
or they made it count for 2 or something? or they secretely moved it on another train? perhaps, it was just simply rended useless?

I could believe if they made your vote count as 2 or more.
When did you receive message? Did it seem they would expect Holo to be lynched at the time?

I'd rather believe somebody saved Holo on purpose, even phase change implies it:

shadroxx2810 said:
Holocaster
was supposingly lynched!

As he stand on the battlefield, in grave danger, a goddess came to rescue him, resulting in....

No death occur today
Sep 28, 2016 8:23 AM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:
@Holocaster @Lord_Sithis
I've provided town my reads and thoughts, and questioned people. Btw, I asked you some questions and you still haven't answered.
And you haven't lynched a mafia or anything, you've done the same thing as me, giving reads and opinions.

I've answered all your questions.

Sep 28, 2016 8:26 AM

Apr 2015
Karote said:
_Claire_ said:

or they made it count for 2 or something? or they secretely moved it on another train? perhaps, it was just simply rended useless?

When did you receive message? Did it seem they would expect Holo to be lynched at the time?

I'd rather believe somebody saved Holo on purpose, even phase change implies it:

shadroxx2810 said:
Holocaster
was supposingly lynched!

As he stand on the battlefield, in grave danger, a goddess came to rescue him, resulting in....

No death occur today

The message is incredibly vague. Something along: A vote has been tampered with. 2 Hours before phase change, but I didnt realize there was a message until 40 mins prior to the phase change. It didnt say who or how it is tampered. I agree based on that, it does seem like someone saves him. The message indicates "goddess" so she might be a town based on that but why would a town save holo?
Sep 28, 2016 8:29 AM

May 2014
Karote said:

Goddess could mean a lot of things:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Goddess

Or none of these ^ idk x3
Maybe someone with more ff experience has an idea what happened yesterday.

Sep 28, 2016 8:32 AM

May 2014
_Claire_ said:
Karote said:

The message is incredibly vague. Something along: A vote has been tampered with. 2 Hours before phase change, but I didnt realize there was a message until 40 mins prior to the phase change. It didnt say who or how it is tampered. I agree based on that, it does seem like someone saves him. The message indicates "goddess" so she might be a town based on that but why would a town save holo?

There are evil goddesses in Final Fantasy. I'd say it's a neutral term in the FF universe.

And Holo himself said he doesn't know why he was saved, implying that it wasn't his ability/role.
And you're right, it's unusual for a town player to intervene with a lynch on day 2 - why would they save Holo out of all people?
If it was scum, then he's either scum himself or they're just trying to confuse us.

Sep 28, 2016 8:33 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
Karote said:

Goddess could mean a lot of things:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Goddess

Or none of these ^ idk x3
Maybe someone with more ff experience has an idea what happened yesterday.

Cannot recal any Goddess who is worth to be in this game (As in, not important/as famous as the others).
Sep 28, 2016 8:37 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
_Claire_ said:

There are evil goddesses in Final Fantasy. I'd say it's a neutral term in the FF universe.

And Holo himself said he doesn't know why he was saved, implying that it wasn't his ability/role.
And you're right, it's unusual for a town player to intervene with a lynch on day 2 - why would they save Holo out of all people?
If it was scum, then he's either scum himself or they're just trying to confuse us.

But I cant recall any that can be any importance.. There is Goddess Etronin Ff13 but she is just a side character, A Goddess boss in FF6 but if I am Shad I would have Kefka/Terra/Celes (which is why i didnt question Denja claim much). But idk how he will stand for 3rd party.
Sep 28, 2016 8:42 AM

May 2014
_Claire_ said:
coromandel said:

But I cant recall any that can be any importance.. There is Goddess Etronin Ff13 but she is just a side character, A Goddess boss in FF6 but if I am Shad I would have Kefka/Terra/Celes (which is why i didnt question Denja claim much). But idk how he will stand for 3rd party.

Maybe this was an ability? And it belongs to a character who's in control of a goddess? Idk..

But it's weird that Holo was saved and doesn't know why.

Sep 28, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Lord_Sithis said:

No. If you trusted Denja's claim so much that you read Holo as town because of that, why did you suddenly changed your opinion and voted for Holo? Didn't you trust Denja? You're contradicting yourself.
Sep 28, 2016 8:50 AM

Oct 2015
-Shop and Quest is closed-

Sep 28, 2016 8:51 AM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

No. If you trusted Denja's claim so much that you read Holo as town because of that, why did you suddenly changed your opinion and voted for Holo? Didn't you trust Denja? You're contradicting yourself.

I've ALREADY answered this. -_-
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1555461&show=800#msg47945409

Sep 28, 2016 8:53 AM

Oct 2015
Gold and exp is counting right now, it will take some time for the PM to reach you

Sep 28, 2016 8:57 AM

Apr 2015
What happened to the vote song? It was a tie right?
Sep 28, 2016 8:59 AM

Oct 2015
Yes it was a tie, therefore no one is getting extra

Sep 28, 2016 9:00 AM

Oct 2015

wen294 is killed!

He is....?

aa-dono is killed !

She is....?

DenjaX is killed !

He is....?

There is no hate, only joy

For you are beloved by the goddess

Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds

Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul

Pride is lost

Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

During the day, everyone may vote for a player or for "no lynch" to happen.
Use format: Vote: Username / No lynch (please bold it)
You can change your vote throughout the day: Change Vote: Username or Unvote
At the end of the day, the player with the most votes dies and their character, role and alignment are revealed.
Tied votes will result in "no lynch".

You have 24 hours to decide the outcome of the lynch.

› Time until Night 3 ‹

Sep 28, 2016 9:03 AM

Apr 2015
Wtf. 3 deaths? Are you telling me there is an SK or Arsonist or sth?

Look at Denjax's role.
Sep 28, 2016 9:09 AM

Dec 2013
wow lame...
Just how lucky is scum gonna get this game :\

well rip me and all that, good luck guys. Now to continue with my manga.
Sep 28, 2016 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
So many dead people! oO Now I have a bad feeling for doubting Denja.
But looking at this ability, does that mean he got killed the night before?
<3
Sep 28, 2016 9:18 AM

Apr 2015
Gwendolly said:

I suppose so...
Now he is dead and he was bluffing, we are back to square 0 again.
Sep 28, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
I realised if a townie bought this:
Magnify Glass x 1 (35 gil): you are able to learn how much gil/exp another player has.

They could potentionally get scum who has awfully low gil but lots of exp.
(Choosing somebody from Poems and FF songs)

Too late though.
Sep 28, 2016 9:24 AM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
Gwendolly said:

I suppose so...
Now he is dead and he was bluffing, we are back to square 0 again.

Nah, I think this will actually help. Just gotta backtrack properly now.
<3
Sep 28, 2016 9:30 AM

Oct 2013
But what bothers me more is who covered for wen? Or who WOULD actually cover him and WHY. The potion was bought, so Im assuming it was used or was it some kind of ability. But it makes me think he was scum nonetheless.
<3
Sep 28, 2016 9:30 AM

Aug 2016
D: How on earth did so many people die :< this is getting scary v.v

Not only do we have mafia to worry about, but from the shop list it looks like we have a lot of scary third parties, too.

Also I wonder why Denja decided to bluff about the Reichan train? None of his abilities looks like it could could do that, so I have no clue.

Delivery â—‹
Portfolio â—‹
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.