Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (145) « First ... « 140 141 [142] 143 144 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 9:32 AM
May 2012
Reply to Saori_Shun
I found this anime on make-up artist Pat McGrath's Instagram and would like it identified. Everyone in the comments claims that it's Sailor Moon but I can tell by the girl's hair and her style of sailor fuku that it's from a different anime:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1wnhk5AXHz/
@Saori_Shun https://myanimelist.net/character/74325/Akemi_Sumizome
Feb 7, 7:43 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Zimmu
@AnimeDownUnder
The first one on top is called YuYu Hakusho

The one below is called Kuroko's basketball / kuroko no basket
@Zimmu Oh really I had no idea that was yu yu hakusho and I watched that anime already lol. Thanks
~AnimeDownUnder~

Feb 8, 8:55 PM
Aug 2016
There are two different animes I'm trying to find. I vaguely remember them so I might be way off with my descriptions of them.

The first one is I believe to be about a boy and girl that are cousins. They meet for the first time in a long time and the story keeps going back to railway tracks and someone walking towards them. Either the girl or the guy will freak out when they get near them and they can't figure out why. Eventually, the boy is going to leave and the girl doesn't want him to, but he has to. So he goes on a rail car and has a flashback memory of his girl cousin killing his family on the train or something like that...they are both shocked as they don't remember it happening.

In the second anime, all I remember is a girl having psychological problems, and when she gets emotional she will go into a dream world where she is naked and is sitting on the ground crying. She will be a kid again and weird things happen every time she is in this "dream world". The world is also very blue.

Sorry for the odd descriptions, I saw these a long time ago.
Feb 8, 9:16 PM

Dec 2008
I hate to tell you but those are almost generic descriptions so it'd be almost impossible to name them.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Feb 8, 11:13 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to kurikitty
There are two different animes I'm trying to find. I vaguely remember them so I might be way off with my descriptions of them.

The first one is I believe to be about a boy and girl that are cousins. They meet for the first time in a long time and the story keeps going back to railway tracks and someone walking towards them. Either the girl or the guy will freak out when they get near them and they can't figure out why. Eventually, the boy is going to leave and the girl doesn't want him to, but he has to. So he goes on a rail car and has a flashback memory of his girl cousin killing his family on the train or something like that...they are both shocked as they don't remember it happening.

In the second anime, all I remember is a girl having psychological problems, and when she gets emotional she will go into a dream world where she is naked and is sitting on the ground crying. She will be a kid again and weird things happen every time she is in this "dream world". The world is also very blue.

@kurikitty

Just a wild guess, but the family of the protagonist of Elfen Lied was killed on a train. The actual events are different though.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 9, 9:49 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to kurikitty

@kurikitty This is what I could find for the second anime: Hirune Hime.
Feb 11, 12:07 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to shiningturtle
Hello everyone. I hope this would be the right place to post this as I can't find another thread that would work. The beginning of this song sounds extremely familiar, from around 0:03 to 0:08, I believe it came from an opening song from an older anime?

@shiningturtle Probably not what you're looking for but this is the first thing that came to mind for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZenmeRytEM&ab_channel=animelab

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Dec 2014

anyone know what this is from?
Feb 11, 3:56 PM

Sep 2013
Reply to PreachElectrick

anyone know what this is from?
@PreachElectrick saucenao says:
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Feb 12, 12:36 AM
Oct 2014
Reply to UhOhSPAGET
@shiningturtle Probably not what you're looking for but this is the first thing that came to mind for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZenmeRytEM&ab_channel=animelab
@UhOhSPAGET

Wow, OMG, that is it. Thanks! I knew it sounded familiar somewhere.
Feb 12, 2:20 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to shiningturtle
@UhOhSPAGET

Wow, OMG, that is it. Thanks! I knew it sounded familiar somewhere.
@shiningturtle OH LMAO you’re welcome then wwwwwww

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Feb 15, 8:51 AM
Sep 2014
Hi! I'm searching for an old anime. I've watched the clip in some anime gore compilation in ~2013/14. It was a samurai (or some japanese warrior) on a horse fighting a lot of demons. I remember that the fight take place over the sea. I don't remember if the horse walks in water or someting like that xD but I remember that it was very gory. Can someone tell me the name of the anime/ova/movie please?
Feb 15, 9:15 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to megahouten
Hi! I'm searching for an old anime. I've watched the clip in some anime gore compilation in ~2013/14. It was a samurai (or some japanese warrior) on a horse fighting a lot of demons. I remember that the fight take place over the sea. I don't remember if the horse walks in water or someting like that xD but I remember that it was very gory. Can someone tell me the name of the anime/ova/movie please?
@megahouten maybe berserk golden age or basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 15, 9:23 AM
Sep 2014
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
@megahouten maybe berserk golden age or basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou
@TsutanaiFuun It's neither of these. But the style is pretty close
Feb 15, 9:31 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to megahouten
@TsutanaiFuun It's neither of these. But the style is pretty close
@megahouten do you not remember anything else like soundtrack or year of release or some character name? without more details it will be very difficult to find.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 15, 1:14 PM
Feb 2024
Hello everyone
There was a sci fi horror anime that human discovers some kind of technology but there is virus that when people use this technology it will turn theme into abomination monsters and this virus spreads by terrorists in random locations for example a surgen was using it on a man in surgery room and he suddely turned to monster and massacred the whole hospital until the main character arrived and killed him.
The main character is a man that wears a black armor and somehow he is very stronger than other soliders and there is a four eyed little girl with him too.
In some point of story the mans wife dies by hand of one of this monsters when she was in shop and the man realize that his friend(or brother) that he meets him before was telling the exact time of the death of the main characters wife in his tellphone before he turns back and talk with him. After that the main character kills his friend(or brother) and i think the story ends.
Feb 16, 10:17 AM
May 2020
Can somone help me remember the name of this one anime I have faint memory of. it was about some guy who goes into a military acadmey becomes friends/partners with a blonde guy(might be misrembering).he also has a boss/teacher with big breasts who gives them missions appearing in different cosplays throughout the series as some sort of a gag joke.
Feb 16, 10:21 PM
May 2012
Reply to 778a
Can somone help me remember the name of this one anime I have faint memory of. it was about some guy who goes into a military acadmey becomes friends/partners with a blonde guy(might be misrembering).he also has a boss/teacher with big breasts who gives them missions appearing in different cosplays throughout the series as some sort of a gag joke.
@778a This kinda reminds me the Spanish movie (not anime): Unknown Origin from 2020.
There is a detective (David) investigating a serial killer that does copycat various first edition comics villains apparitions and he does ask the help of a nerd that own a comic shop and comics stuff related, David's boss is the homicide chief (Norma), who loves cosplaying and she does appears randomly in various occasions through the movie in different cosplays.

Feb 17, 9:58 AM
May 2020
Reply to Hikinekomori
@778a This kinda reminds me the Spanish movie (not anime): Unknown Origin from 2020.
There is a detective (David) investigating a serial killer that does copycat various first edition comics villains apparitions and he does ask the help of a nerd that own a comic shop and comics stuff related, David's boss is the homicide chief (Norma), who loves cosplaying and she does appears randomly in various occasions through the movie in different cosplays.

@Hikinekomori The movie sounds pretty interesting, but I don't think the anime was anything close to this movie. For one, I think it had more similar sort of feel to darling in the franxxx ig, and if I remember it properly, it probably aired during early 2010's.
Feb 18, 5:40 PM
Feb 18, 6:47 PM
Jun 2017
Feb 18, 7:03 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to damiJESUS
@damiJESUS Misaki Shokuhou from the Railgun series

Shokuhou
Feb 20, 4:36 AM
Aug 2017
what is the name of the anime where mc is the hero he is attacked by female demon assassin in his house then assassin throws the knife at mc mc doges it but knife is going to hit his anime figure on the shelf than he catches the knife and throws it back
Feb 20, 5:05 AM
May 2012
Reply to devilfox091
what is the name of the anime where mc is the hero he is attacked by female demon assassin in his house then assassin throws the knife at mc mc doges it but knife is going to hit his anime figure on the shelf than he catches the knife and throws it back
@devilfox091 https://myanimelist.net/anime/55578/Si_Ge_Yongzhe episode 5?
Feb 20, 5:17 AM

Oct 2021
I think mine can be a bit difficult. I'm just curious if someone can identify it. I only have seen a glimpse of it, but maybe it's enough for you to guess it:

When I've the scene, it was in the early 2000s (2000 - 2004). It was a funeral scene. A man with blonde hair has been shown in a coffin. Art style was somewhat similar to Yu-Gi-Oh, but I'm not sure if it was Yu-Gi-Oh or not.
Feb 21, 3:00 PM

Sep 2023
Please, help me identify, what the anime is this?
Feb 21, 3:02 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Nicherix
Please, help me identify, what the anime is this?
@Nicherix The Wrong way to use Healing Magic. It's currently airing.
Feb 21, 3:06 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
@Nicherix The Wrong way to use Healing Magic. It's currently airing.
@GakutoDeathGlare Wow, you can see the image? I thaught there's some glitch preventing me to upload this screenshot but evidently it's the glitch preventing me to see the successfully uploaded image. Anyway thank you very much!
Feb 21, 3:15 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Nicherix
@GakutoDeathGlare Wow, you can see the image? I thaught there's some glitch preventing me to upload this screenshot but evidently it's the glitch preventing me to see the successfully uploaded image. Anyway thank you very much!
@Nicherix For some reason, I can't now. But it was there for a moment.
Feb 23, 12:56 AM
Feb 2024
The scene involves the main character (MC) who is outside the school, standing next to a tree. The MC is looking at a magazine featuring a model with dark blue or black hair. Suddenly, the model from the magazine appears in front of the MC. She initiates a conversation, and it is revealed that she wants the MC to be her fake boyfriend or something like that.

I can barely remember this scene cause it was a tik tok clip so sorry if the description is not well enough

Feb 23, 7:50 AM
Feb 2024
The scene involves the main character (MC) who is outside the school, standing next to a tree. The MC is looking at a magazine featuring a model with dark blue or black hair. Suddenly, the model from the magazine appears in front of the MC. She initiates a conversation, and it is revealed that she wants the MC to be her fake boyfriend or something like that.
Feb 24, 12:03 PM
Oct 2022
Hey guys is it allowed to ask for sauce in this thread?
Haven't really seen anything against it in the rules though

Saw a thread specifically for sauce a while ago, but can't seem to find it now.
Feb 24, 12:27 PM

May 2018
Reply to theweebiusrex
Hey guys is it allowed to ask for sauce in this thread?
Haven't really seen anything against it in the rules though

Saw a thread specifically for sauce a while ago, but can't seem to find it now.
@theweebiusrex Wdym sauce? Identifying anime from pictures or videos? Yes, you can. There is even a guy who throws hundreds of pictures in this thread to identify. And he gets replied.
Youtube links are allowed, too.

Feb 27, 4:32 AM

Aug 2020
Hi guys :)

I'm trying to find an anime again that I watched maybe 10-15 years ago. It was a one-off thing, so either a movie or an OVA or the like, I suspect.
It's about a school girl who can leap forward in time. At first she only does small jumps, like to the end of a boring class or skipping dinner if her mom is cooking something she doesn't like (and I think she could do other, more fun stuff in the meantime, like reading manga or having some snacks), but soon her usage of it becomes more and more inflationary and her jumps become bigger. Anytime she encounters something she doesn't like she jumps ahead again, sometimes years at a time, missing big events of her own life like getting married or having children.

For the longest time, I thought it was The Girl Who Lept Through Time, but after reading the synopsis of that, I realized that's a completely different movie.

I'm fairly convinced this was an anime, but there is a chance it might have been a manga and because I watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time around the same time, the memory of those two may have become mixed up.
Mar 2, 3:42 PM
Sep 2023

Looking for hentai that has a teen girl getting picked up and fucked by a guy with dirty blonde hair. She was in a onesie.

This is the hentai it looks like

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3944/Dokidoki_Oyako_Lesson__Oshiete_H_na_Obenkyou
megagamervtMar 2, 4:37 PM
Mar 2, 4:30 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
What anime are those girls from?

Mar 2, 6:31 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
What anime are those girls from?

@BigBoyAdvance

Hataraku Maō-sama!.
Mar 2, 7:39 PM
May 2012
Reply to megagamervt

Looking for hentai that has a teen girl getting picked up and fucked by a guy with dirty blonde hair. She was in a onesie.

This is the hentai it looks like

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3944/Dokidoki_Oyako_Lesson__Oshiete_H_na_Obenkyou
@megagamervt https://myanimelist.net/anime/40022/Oniichan_Asa_made_Zutto_Gyutte_Shite episode 4?
Mar 2, 8:56 PM
Sep 2023
@Hikinekomori Not that one, it was older like maybe 90s or early 2000's i think the girl had green hair and the guy had was causing and based on what I remember was a senior in the school and she was sophomore....I might be out of luck its old.
Mar 2, 9:39 PM
May 2012
Reply to megagamervt
@Hikinekomori Not that one, it was older like maybe 90s or early 2000's i think the girl had green hair and the guy had was causing and based on what I remember was a senior in the school and she was sophomore....I might be out of luck its old.
@megagamervt This is from 2018 but the guy is dirty blonde and she is greenish/blue https://myanimelist.net/character/206976/Arune
Mar 3, 8:29 AM

Aug 2018
What's the name of every character in this photo?

Mar 3, 8:01 PM

Dec 2009
Reply to Ununpentium
What's this gif from? :3

;-] ;-] ;-] 8--()

@Ununpentium Its the Vice Principal from Great Teacher Onizuka.
Mar 3, 8:23 PM
May 2012
Reply to Saori_Shun
What's the name of every character in this photo?

@Saori_Shun

1- Usagi Tsukino
2- Meow Jamie and Dim?
3- Noa Himesaka
4- My Melody (Sanrio)
5- "Shiba inu bubble tea" stock image
6- Peach and Goma
7- Care Bears
8- looks like stock image
9- Luna
10- Pastel early evening girl?
11- looks like stock image
12- looks like stock image
13-
14- among "pink pastel theme aesthetic stock" stuff
15- looks like fan art, in high res is not a very detailed draw
16- artist "meyoco"
17- looks like stock image
18- OC by HeartPuff / Pikiru
19- no idea it's on many different kind of products made in China, many different brands and never mentioned who the character is I guess is stock image, maybe the author is vb咸酥鸡
20- Usagi Tsukino and Luna
21- My Melody (Sanrio)
22- Zero Two fanart
23- Molang
24- 【𝙴𝚕𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎 】gachatuber?
25- Kirby
26- looks like Usagi Tsukino fan art
27- Zero Two
28- My Melody (Sanrio)
29- Nezuko Kamado
30-
31- Pikachu
32- Yashiro Nene
33- probably OC pixel art
34- OC by shironappa
35- Kirby
36- Usagi Tsukino
37-
38- I think the author is vb咸酥鸡 (stock images)

many of the images not numbered can be found searching "pink pastel theme aesthetic stock" stuff, for example: https://www.pinterest.it/pin/details-in-2023--110267890871837601/
Mar 3, 11:28 PM
May 2014
Reply to Hikinekomori
@ggnotsoez I think it is Kaori "the undefeated" from Crusaders Quest game rpg.
Because..
If she is a Miko with a Gohei why is she wearing a fire rat robe instead of the traditional white Kosode + red Hakama? or she is wearing a Tenugui + Hakama which is a samurai dress code?
If she is one of the Genshin Impact universe characters with pyrocinetic powers and a magic wand why she doesn't resemble anyone of them?
If her name is Kaori why there's just a Miko named "Kaori Katsuragi" a minor character in the anime database performing fire purification rituals which doesn't look like her?
If her original dress looks like a white and red school uniform why there's a single character resembling her in anime that have red and white school uniforms?
In both pics she is wearing a red bandana or Hachimaki, it could be from a sport festival or a performing ritual, Hachimaki is supposed to protect the eyes from sweat so it could be a fire thing related.
What is the wand/stick is just a Senko hanabi?
Kaori "the undefeated" from Crusaders Quest kinda fit well in all those questions.
@Hikinekomori

I know you already figured it out, that is Kaori from Crusaders Quest and that emote was widely used in the Crusaders Quest Discord. If I recall its because she's memed on as a weak character.
Mar 5, 4:55 AM

Aug 2018
I need to know the name of every character on this pair of jeans and I recognise every character except for what looks like a light-haired girl and a guy with short black hair below Chihiro and Haku from Spirited Away. Those characters look familiar, but I have no idea what their names are. Could someone please identify these two characters?

Mar 5, 5:18 AM

Apr 2010
Reply to Saori_Shun
I need to know the name of every character on this pair of jeans and I recognise every character except for what looks like a light-haired girl and a guy with short black hair below Chihiro and Haku from Spirited Away. Those characters look familiar, but I have no idea what their names are. Could someone please identify these two characters?

@Saori_Shun pretty sure that's from Kyokou Suiri

iThinkMar 5, 7:54 AM
Mar 5, 6:38 AM
May 2012
Reply to Saori_Shun

@Saori_Shun From top left
Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Eevee
Sangwoo
Totoro and friends
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kiki
Nezuko Kamado
Chihiro Ogino and Haku
Kurou Sakuragawa and Kotoko Iwanaga
Kaonashi (in the back)

https://youtu.be/X_UMeJVYv9g?t=177
Mar 5, 7:47 AM
Jun 2017

Mar 5, 8:02 AM

Feb 2014
Reply to damiJESUS

@damiJESUS

Overflow, Takt Op. Destiny

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Pages (145) « First ... « 140 141 [142] 143 144 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is It Okay to Watch Anime All Day? ( 1 2 )

RedTea33 - May 30

81 by AngelicSuccubus »»
1 minute ago

» What views on anime make you feel like some 2nd century Christian who rejects most of the gospels on obscure gnostic grounds.

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

20 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
6 minutes ago

» Why do you think about Orihime from Bleach?

isolated-otaku - 2 hours ago

10 by Subarctic-Forest »»
12 minutes ago

» Favorite English Dub VA and Their Best Performance

Jackof-allspades - 7 hours ago

12 by MinakoBestGirl »»
15 minutes ago

» Which is the correct anime consumption posture?

SgtBateMan - 6 hours ago

10 by SgtBateMan »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.