Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Emi or Chi-chan?
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Mar 6, 2021 12:44 PM
Apr 2020
Ihatechiho said:
AtmaIllumina said:
Chiho 100%. Not only is Emi annoying, but she's also pretty stupid. Such a dumb character and not a good match for the Demon Lord. Chiho is the only obvious and logical conclusion for this show. Ending surprised me but I'm glad Chiho got picked. I wanted Emi to die many times so I'm sad that wasn't the case.

Actually bro what made you think emi annoying and that 2 big Mellon chiho so adorable

If I give you quick synopsis of Chiho is most annoying Character in whole series not even her family is normal all are creepy except her big brother,all from start to end chiho did all is crying every time and always get in villian hand and emi and suzuno have to risk there live to save this worthless Character,

On top of all emi is freaking mother of Maou daughter and she most developed Character in whole series from arch enemy to couple or I say little happy family which is ruined by your home wrecking Chiho she is even that much shameless she try her every cheap trick even when she know she is taking away father from Alas-rumas and Emi the mother is still not dead by any means giving Maou to Chiho is kinda putting donkey face on horse neck it's forced ending I don't like it at all if he wanted to end Maou with the worthless Character he shouldn't even started to write this thing in First place.will say one they got hell chiho

Man I really feel your rage
Jul 4, 2021 2:23 PM
Jul 2020
I'd go with Suzu. love her
Jul 4, 2021 2:54 PM
Jul 2020
Am I the only one who is rooting for Suzu?
Jul 16, 2021 7:23 AM
Mar 2021
Emi. Cuz...I like tsunderes. Yes
Dec 22, 2021 5:57 AM

Apr 2016
Chi-chan all the way. An honest and brave girl that actually manages to keep up with angels and demons and who's working her hardest.

Way better than generic tsundere Emi. I don't hate her or anything, but the competition isn't even close. Suzuno would have been a better match with Maou as well btw.

Also, it's really funny how people go apeshit over "but Emi is Alas=Ramus mother" as if that mattered even if she were her biological mother (which she's not). Newsflash, people don't have to be a couple to be parents and can go on to be together with someone else. ;)
Jan 1, 2022 2:05 AM

Jul 2021
This is a comedy/parody.Why look for romance in the show?
Jun 9, 2022 9:47 PM

Oct 2021
JapaneseSenpai said:
This is a comedy/parody.Why look for romance in the show?

What do you mean?
The show contains romance, so why shouldn't we?
Lol.
yes.
Jun 17, 2022 12:45 PM

Mar 2014
After the LN ending can't wait to see everyones reaction when Chiho on screen hehe
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Aug 5, 2022 2:51 AM
Jul 2021
Chi-chan is a better girl she's just so sweet and kind
On the other hand emi is the kind of a person i hate (tsundere and people with attitude)
Aug 6, 2022 8:04 AM
Apr 2015
Ihatechiho said:
AtmaIllumina said:
Chiho 100%. Not only is Emi annoying, but she's also pretty stupid. Such a dumb character and not a good match for the Demon Lord. Chiho is the only obvious and logical conclusion for this show. Ending surprised me but I'm glad Chiho got picked. I wanted Emi to die many times so I'm sad that wasn't the case.

Actually bro what made you think emi annoying and that 2 big Mellon chiho so adorable

If I give you quick synopsis of Chiho is most annoying Character in whole series not even her family is normal all are creepy except her big brother,all from start to end chiho did all is crying every time and always get in villian hand and emi and suzuno have to risk there live to save this worthless Character,

On top of all emi is freaking mother of Maou daughter and she most developed Character in whole series from arch enemy to couple or I say little happy family which is ruined by your home wrecking Chiho she is even that much shameless she try her every cheap trick even when she know she is taking away father from Alas-rumas and Emi the mother is still not dead by any means giving Maou to Chiho is kinda putting donkey face on horse neck it's forced ending I don't like it at all if he wanted to end Maou with the worthless Character he shouldn't even started to write this thing in First place.will say one they got hell chiho

If anything Emi and Sadao are so forced , they and no romantic interest in each other at all yet randomly she has feelings for him ?? Chiho never acted different towards him
Aug 6, 2022 8:05 AM
Apr 2015
Chiho

Emi really showed no interest in Sadao and it makes no sense that they tried to put them together.

Chiho and Sadao always had a much better relationship
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

295 by ninjaberserker »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2013

265 by ninjaberserker »»
May 22, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

346 by ninjaberserker »»
May 20, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

621 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2013

328 by NutsTheBerker »»
Mar 16, 7:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.