im straight.... i think

naaah rly im straight, ppl just think im bi O_o
Aug 28, 2009 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
Welcome here Anime978 and cids!
Aug 28, 2009 7:32 PM

May 2008
Hiya Mina-san... im new here XP

im a Lesbian XP and open-minded-ish..yeah i know its pretty weird to say that since im a lesbian but i have the opposite of homophobic-ish... which is heterophobic-ish... lol.... its not that i have problems with them but everytime i see them hetero kissing... i felt something weird inside... like a pain of some sort and the pain is not a good pain, more like a disgust pain or so.... no offence heteros... its just...i....yeah....werid -_- oh.. and i have dick-phobic too

i was gonna read all 28 pages of this topic but i figure thats too much work for me to handle lol

hmm... i wanted to say something but i forgot... oh yeah... Im a Lesbian and straight depends on situation cuz if i were to be a transexual i would probably still like girls so that would make me straight, isn't it?

i've watch this on The L Word and heres the quote "your 'gay' because it dosen't matter what gender you are... cuz no matter what ,you will still like the same sex"

i think its true for some peoples but then again is there such thing as really open-minded people like that??

Does me knowing myself a Lesbian even though i never experience it with a guy or girl werid? wait nvm i did experience it a lil with my close guy friend... we are like super compatible (we have similar taste, similar likings) and like toally relax around each other... but when we start dating... that same relaxness is the same... nothing really change from our close freindship, i wonder why?? we are still touchy as in friendly groping/hugging but nothing is more intimate than that, weird yes? after a lil while we broke up... though we are still close freind...

That same close friend help me practice kissing (weird i know) to tell me if im good or not, so i can prepare for my future girlfreind XP, and when we kiss right, i felt nothing, no enjoyment, just plain nothing... does that still makes me a lesbian? i still have my first kiss though.... cuz a kiss with feelings is what i consider first kiss XP

im sorry for asking too many question or such a long post or offended anyone
yamiyuririAug 28, 2009 7:48 PM

Aug 29, 2009 10:00 AM
Feb 2009
Straight, but open-minded~ Okay, to tell the truth I'm 60% asexual and 40% straight, but anyways that falls to that category, doesn't it? :)

I like both BL and yuri (I write both ^^) and I have friends with different orientations and I always encourage them :) Recently I realized that the majority of my friends are bi-curious or bi.

[I joined and voted, but I realized I never commented, sorry...]

yamiperv said:
That same close friend help me practice kissing (weird i know) to tell me if im good or not, so i can prepare for my future girlfreind XP, and when we kiss right, i felt nothing, no enjoyment, just plain nothing... does that still makes me a lesbian? i still have my first kiss though.... cuz a kiss with feelings is what i consider first kiss XP

That only means you felt nothing romantic/sexual for your friend (which is good, since he is your friend :) ), this doesn't change your orientation. And it's definitely not weird, many teenage girls do the same (even the straight girls with their girl friends).

i've watch this on The L Word and heres the quote "your 'gay' because it dosen't matter what gender you are... cuz no matter what ,you will still like the same sex"

i think its true for some peoples but then again is there such thing as really open-minded people like that??

I think this quote is true, but you shouldn't take it too literally. One of the humanity's most ancient desire is being bisexual and/or having the abilities/etc of both gender. See the myths of different cultures (like Loki or the ancient Greeks), no offence to Christians (since being open-minded includes religions as well). Plus, everyone's first sexual interaction is with their own body as a teenager (I'm just referring to looking at your own body in the mirror). That's slightly narcissistic, but it's still the same gender.

That's my solution :) Or I'm viewing everything as a philosophical problem and I'm too Platonic. LOL

[Edited, because my replies disappeared magically O_O"]
asd987Aug 29, 2009 10:30 AM
Aug 29, 2009 11:05 AM

May 2008
ha... thanks for reassuring me XP
now i can vote X3

Aug 29, 2009 11:49 AM
Feb 2009
You're very welcome :)
Aug 30, 2009 4:48 AM

Jul 2008
Welcome to those I never welcomed before, and I totally agree with Luna
Aug 31, 2009 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
Straight But Open-Minded.

Well , Gays/Lesbians/BiSexuals or whatever it is , I don't mind it since I think we live in a free world.I don't like people discriminating gays/lesbians.But yet , I understand those people , too.What a mess , huh? xD

Btw. Open-minded but want it or nor , when a gay is around , I'm more careful. lol If he's not a friend , of course.
Aug 31, 2009 10:15 PM

Feb 2009
I'm bi, I think. At the moment I'm more of a lesbian but I do find some guys cute so I guess I might like a guy someday.

Sep 1, 2009 5:56 AM

Jul 2008
Yagami-Light said:
Btw. Open-minded but want it or nor , when a gay is around , I'm more careful. lol If he's not a friend , of course.

That's something I so hate, if people treat you different just because you also feel attracted to people of the same gender! It's not like you want to screw every girl you meet right? So why do you think we're even slightly interested in you? That's almost selfish! (Welcome never the less :P)

@ Kokuro: Welcome! So you see yourself more as Bi and leaning than Bi-curious? How come that, what do you think is the difference?
Sep 1, 2009 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
Mortem said:
That's something I so hate, if people treat you different just because you also feel attracted to people of the same gender! It's not like you want to screw every girl you meet right? So why do you think we're even slightly interested in you? That's almost selfish! (Welcome never the less :P)

That's one hell of a welcome. =Þ I agree with you, though.
Sep 3, 2009 10:06 PM

Feb 2009
Mortem said:

@ Kokuro: Welcome! So you see yourself more as Bi and leaning than Bi-curious? How come that, what do you think is the difference?

Thanks for the welcome :)
I think I'm not Bi-curious since I've experienced both kinds of relationships. It's not curiosity for me anymore. I think the difference between Bi and Bi-curious is just that Bi curious people haven't tried both kind of relationships yet or are not really sure whether they actually prefer guys or girls or both so they wanna experience. In general I do like girls better though. i.e I can find my ideal person among girls easier than boys (If that makes sense). If I find a person I love I don't care about their gender but at the same time I know I'd be happier in a lesbian relationship.

Sep 3, 2009 11:07 PM

Jul 2008
Oké! Thanks for explaining, that did make sense btw ;)
Sep 4, 2009 2:22 AM

Jun 2008
Mortem said:
Yagami-Light said:

Hmm..It seems you got me wrong there.The last sentence of my post was just for the "lols".And that's why I put a "lol" myself.If the one who's gay is my friend,why should I treat him diffirent just because he's like that?He's my friend,after all.

But hey,when it's someone who's not my friend,even then I won't treat him (that) different but I'll keep it in my mind that he's a gay,I think.Maybe I'm not that open-minded , after all.What do u think,huh? xD

Btw. I don't know why but I somehow sympathize lesbians/bisexuals(female ones). xD
Sep 4, 2009 8:57 AM

Jul 2008
I did take it as you meant it so I'm not changing anything I'm afraid
Sep 4, 2009 11:27 AM

Jun 2008
Mortem said:
I did take it as you meant it so I'm not changing anything I'm afraid

Then, it's ok.I've just tried to explain myself and tell you what exactly I've tried to tell you.But since you say you took it in that exactly way,then we got no problem here.After all,everyone got his own opinion. xD

You may hate it but I'm at least not treating gays(around me) that different.And again,that's just if he isn't my friend.When there're so gay-haters people around the cross,I think I'm extremely open-minded compared to them since I, at least honor gay's rights and I don't hate them.I don't know what it's so wrong bearing in your mind that the guy you doesn't know is a gay?Believe me , want it or not , any straight person would be at least like that.Well,that's just my opinion.So , yeah.. >.<
Sep 4, 2009 11:29 AM

Oct 2008
Yagami-Light said:
Believe me , want it or not , any straight person would be at least like that.Well,that's just my opinion.So , yeah.. >.<

Is it not perhaps unwise to make this claim in a place where there are plenty of open-minded heterosexuals that could come crawling out of the woodwork to contradict you? ô_o
Sep 5, 2009 2:05 AM

Jun 2008
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:
Yagami-Light said:
Believe me , want it or not , any straight person would be at least like that.Well,that's just my opinion.So , yeah.. >.<

Is it not perhaps unwise to make this claim in a place where there are plenty of open-minded heterosexuals that could come crawling out of the woodwork to contradict you? ô_o

Yeah.I see that it is.Just tried to explain myself but as I can see I'm not that open-minded in these things , after all. xD
Sep 5, 2009 9:08 AM

Jul 2008
Yagami-Light said:
You may hate it but I'm at least not treating gays(around me) that different.
I don't hate you or what you are, it's just not fair to treat people (especially those who you don't know, because who are you to judge them?) different because they like people from the same sex, it's not like they CHOSE for that or something.
Sep 5, 2009 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
Mortem said:
Yagami-Light said:
You may hate it but I'm at least not treating gays(around me) that different.
I don't hate you or what you are, it's just not fair to treat people (especially those who you don't know, because who are you to judge them?) different because they like people from the same sex, it's not like they CHOSE for that or something.

But that's exactly what I'm trying to tell you.I don't treat them different.I'm just thinking it in my mind and keeping it there.Even If I think in that way that person isn't different for me from the others.

And believe me , I understand you very well.And that's the reason I'm (tying to be) open-mined about it.Everyone has his own differences.And there , I'm asking why someone should be treated different just because he has differences in sexual orientation.Like "dude , you have your own differences.."....Bla-bla..

btw. I know you don't hate me.How is it even possible to hate someone you don't know? xD We got no problems here.We're just talking.
Sep 7, 2009 11:36 PM

Dec 2007
I would say I'm gay, but i've never kissed a girl.
Sep 10, 2009 6:22 PM

May 2009
Bi-Curious.

hmmm

:)

.[We Are The Ocean]. - "Nothing Good Has Happened Yet"
Sep 15, 2009 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
Lesbian. ;) <3<3
Sep 17, 2009 7:16 AM

Aug 2007
lets see I'm a girl, love the girls, I think I must be ... a Lesbian :P such hard questions
Sep 22, 2009 3:41 PM

Sep 2009
Guy and I'm bi
Sep 23, 2009 5:53 AM

Jul 2008
a short and warm welcome to those I didn't welcome before :$
Sep 30, 2009 9:09 AM

Dec 2008
Yagami-Light,

Any type of discrimination whether its great or small is still discrimination. I agree people have their own opinions, and certainly everyone does. And being honest about how you act, considered good or bad by others, at least is being honest. I'm all for it, but it still doesn't make the behavior right or acceptable though, that's the thing. Yes, I did read later where you said it was only in your head, which is why I continue:

Telling GBLT people, "oh I am careful around you people, i.e. I act differently because..." even when you explain the reason STILL can be hurtful in some way.

And giving the example that there are worse gay-bashers, haters, etc. only reinforces the fact you someway/possibly classify your behavior as a form of that, a wariness of. It's simply human nature that if we think a thing, we generally show that in our behavior somehow even if we tell ourselves we don't. Other people can see that, for example if a person doesn't really like Russian people, even if they say they don't treat them differently in any way, it reveals itself.

But you contradict yourself in saying "How can you hate someone you don't know", when referring to Mortem, yet a few sentences before that you said you understand him very well? Doesn't make sense. Just from an outside viewpoint.

Discussion is always curious. I think it forces us all to look closer at ourselves and our ideas and ways of dealing. The principle thing, the objective I believe should be to make ourselves better, more open-minded, more tolerant and aware, no matter what has happened or will happen, what was said or unsaid. Not try to lift ourselves up above another as it were. Not saying that part of it to you YL, but just in general reading back through other posts.
ShySorrowSep 30, 2009 9:13 AM
Oct 1, 2009 9:08 AM

Sep 2007
Lesbian. ;-D So all cute girls, come to meeeh. <3 ;-) Sorry just kidding, don't want to scare anyone off. :-P
Oct 6, 2009 8:19 PM

May 2008
My very very bad attempt at trying to make a classification quiz on the matter.

Lolquiz doesn't allow for enough options.

Divided into a male and female version for the simple fact it has limited options and I couldn't squeeze both into one, or at least didn't have the ingenuity to do so.

Male version:
http://bit.ly/i2TUy
Female version:
http://bit.ly/1Idc7l

Tell me how you think it could be improved.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Oct 7, 2009 1:16 PM

May 2008
"The Extremely Homosexual lesbian female" :D
Filling that quiz felt like answering "are you hetero, bi or homo?" question every time. Sure, the results are pretty accurate but it's not like i'm surprised
Oct 7, 2009 7:15 PM

Aug 2009
hmm.. i don't really have a straight up answer, i mean.. i like boys AND girls, but i can't look at a girl and be like "oh, she's so hot..", i need to know a girl well first to find her sexually attractive, but it's not the same with boys. so i guess i'm bi, but leaning towards boys more? O.o

Quisque suos patimur manes.
Oct 7, 2009 11:31 PM

Jul 2008
ukonkivi said:
My very very bad attempt at trying to make a classification quiz on the matter.
Tell me how you think it could be improved.

Well, let me just repeat what I already posted in the comment section (for I think I might have posted it in the wrong place) I don't think you can have a test and then know your sexual orientation. Usually you're going trough a process with a lot of doubt, and afterwards you find out yourself that you're having some sort of preference. A test is incapable of also involving your deepest feelings and being, for you're mostly unable to express it properly. And most people aren't so honest when it comes down to internet tests so in the end they might get an other answer than if they would have been honest. And what if it gives you an answer you didn't expect, what if it might not work wonders, that would confuse you even more and possibly (I know this happened with friends of mine) get you desperate and depressed.

Sorry if this all seems so negative, but I just wanted to express my feelings over if it would be useful or not. But hey, if you feel like it'd help you then go for it =3
Oct 7, 2009 11:46 PM

May 2008
Yeah, um, it shouldn't be taken too seriously.
I can only hope it's better in some ways than the Kinsey scale, though.

Oct 19, 2009 8:37 AM

Mar 2009
Bi X3
i love girls more <333 >.<
Oct 21, 2009 6:42 PM
Oct 2009
Bi-Curious~

I've never really cared about gender in relationships, even though I've only been out with guys. (and I've never been in a serious relationship before)
Anyways, I'm too young to figure out my sexual orientation. (<- My personal opinion.) Give me a couple of years and relationships, then I'll tell you.
Oct 23, 2009 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
Im actually not sure. >.<; Ive never had an interest in anyone so my orientation is still a mystery... even to me. XD
HAPPY MARIA!
Oct 24, 2009 6:11 AM

Aug 2009
killedbykira said:
Bi-Curious~

I've never really cared about gender in relationships, even though I've only been out with guys. (and I've never been in a serious relationship before)
Anyways, I'm too young to figure out my sexual orientation. (<- My personal opinion.) Give me a couple of years and relationships, then I'll tell you.

I couldn't really tell you either, i'm attracted to guys but i have not really been in a serious relationship, i'm only 14 myself.

Nov 5, 2009 2:14 PM
Nov 2009
I'm Bi-sexual, but have never been in a really serious relationship with either. But I guess thats to be expected at high school ^.^;
Nov 8, 2009 1:28 PM

Apr 2009
I´m Bisexual, I like the women physic, and I like the boys by feelings.

Nov 26, 2009 11:18 AM

Dec 2007
I'm pretty sure I haven't posted here...

I believe I am bisexual.
Nov 26, 2009 12:41 PM

Mar 2008
to be honest i dont fucking know.

i like girls but i like boys but i wouldnt call myself bisexual. because i prefer men to women but like women equally to men.

none of it makes sense to me so i just say im gay because its easier
Nov 26, 2009 1:17 PM

Dec 2007
Haha. Bear in mind that a bisexual usually prefers one gender over the other, even a little bit.
Nov 27, 2009 3:41 PM

Mar 2008
Sonic_Moronic said:
Haha. Bear in mind that a bisexual usually prefers one gender over the other, even a little bit.

i guess.

its just really confusing is all.

and i dont get much help with it from others. in fact from most girls i met there actualy a bit to happy if i tell them that and then push that im totally gay and want to be freinds with me or somthing. so i just gave up arguing one day and just go along with it.
Nov 28, 2009 9:50 AM
Nov 2009
I'm a gay guy who also can fall in love with masculan (manly) women but never feel sexual anything :)
Nov 28, 2009 6:15 PM

May 2008
Sonic_Moronic said:
I'm pretty sure I haven't posted here...

I believe I am bisexual.

Ah, you too eh?

I'm curious about some of your leanings. I personally prefer androgyny. Though some traits more than others. And such and such.

Dec 4, 2009 5:10 PM

Oct 2007
I believe I'm bisexual, but I'm not totally sure because I haven't been with a girl (yet :P)
But I find them really attractive.
And about guys, I'm only attracted by the ones with long hair so...
Yeah, I guess I like the female physique more. It's easier for me to say: That girl is pretty/cute/hot than saying the same thing about a guy.

But I like more "inner beauty" when it comes about a relationship and loving someone.
Dec 7, 2009 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
half straight, half bi...

<not always "KYOUKOGEN" as you think I'll be..
Dec 8, 2009 2:03 PM

Apr 2008
renmaaikawa said:
half straight, half bi...

so 75% straight? o.o
Dec 8, 2009 2:04 PM

Apr 2008
melieon said:

But I like more "inner beauty" when it comes about a relationship and loving someone.

Tis nice to see people like this :3
Dec 11, 2009 12:31 PM
Nov 2009
That is nice, but it's hard to find people like that where I live.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How Old is Everyone? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Bakabwoy - Sep 30, 2008

229 by butmenobuts »»
Oct 23, 2016 2:29 PM

» When did you come out?

meidei - Dec 17, 2009

25 by butmenobuts »»
Jul 12, 2016 5:15 AM

» Seme/Uke stereotypes

Tuurngait - Feb 10, 2014

1 by ItsDaveyJ »»
Feb 16, 2014 10:03 AM

» New to this club.. /.\

TalesOfDespair - Dec 29, 2013

0 by TalesOfDespair »»
Dec 29, 2013 2:49 PM

Sticky: » The new OM forum!

Mortem - Jun 30, 2009

8 by Lums252 »»
Dec 3, 2013 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.