Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2011 3:57 PM
Nov 2011
I don't believe that Light was evil. In my opinion, he had good intentions, and if one's intentions are good, how can we classify the act as evil. I was rooting for Light throughout the whole series, and I was pissed when he lost and died. Light could have created a peaceful world, even if it wasn't perfect. L shouldn't have died either though, but if he would have just understood where Light was coming from, I think the world would have been a better place because of it...
Dec 29, 2011 7:33 AM

Jun 2009
If he wouldn't have died and if Light/Kira would have killed all his enemies that were able to withstand him (like Near) ,I'm sure he would take advantage of his powers to go against not only the humanity but even the Shimigamis,and he would have destroyed the fragile universal equilibrum and he would have turned the world upside down at his whims.
Jan 21, 2012 11:39 AM

Jan 2012
He had to die. he was nothing more then a serial killer by the end anyway. At first, his intentions were good, but at the end he seemed more interested in killing his enemies then in making the world a better place
Apr 23, 2012 9:36 PM

Jan 2012
I'll paraphrase a quote that a famous character known as Lelouch vi Britannia once said, and that is that if you kill, then you must plan to be killed. Light deserved to die.

But L deserved to live :(
Jun 8, 2012 3:55 PM
Mar 2012
Masuda...YOU IDIOT!!!

No..Light did not deserve to DIE, he deserved to win and defeat Near.
Jul 30, 2012 9:08 PM

Jun 2008
He 100% deserved to die. :)

L.

Enough said.
HEY!
Apr 28, 2013 10:21 PM
Apr 2013
Okay, Light is the protagonist of the series..He goes out to change the world aka make a new world without crime..This L guy comes along, then gets killed..Light goes on in his way to create a new world.. what i mean is, up till this point Light's main intention is to change the world..But then the manga's creator messed up, either he was forced or he didn't have any idea about how to end the series..Near was just another hurdle, and everyone has to remember that even though how fascinating L's character may be the series was about LIGHT changing the world..Moving on,Light creates a perfect plan, however gets killed by N(who has nothing to gain nothing to lose)

So can somebody tell me what was the friggin point of the whole series? Light was shown as a criminal(which he is by no means), and N as a hero (aka Mr. Justice) at the end..Light's true motives were flushed away and all his works went to vain..I dont mean that Light shoudnt have died, even thought he died he should've done something to achieve his dream his vision the world he wanted to see..but no he finds nothing in the end, dies unsatisfied and humiliatingly..The ending should've been like Code Geass, a perfect one..Light could've died and still changed the world..If not why was he kept as a protagonist in the first place??..-_-

And if someone tells that he had to die because he became too EVIL, or that he killed his own father..it was just so that he could end up changing the world..and if anyone thinks that IF ONE BECOMES BLINDED BY POWER HE HAS TO DIE..not in this case fellas, because light is a genius, he ain't a pyscopath(as shown in the end)..If u dont agree go watch Code geass, Lelouch killed his sister, father, mother, brother and half a thousand million people..still in the end he changes the world( as a hero, a materpiece i would say)..I am not comparing i am just telling how deathnote should've been, how the Protagonist should've been displayed!!
ChitizApr 28, 2013 10:30 PM
Oct 28, 2017 4:04 AM

Apr 2017
Yes of course imo

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» OK! Wat'll u do if u had a deathnote?

sadhana - Apr 21, 2009

26 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:06 AM

» Wat would hav happened if L had picked up the Death Note?

sadhana - Apr 16, 2009

11 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:05 AM

Poll: » Most hated Death Note charecter ( 1 2 )

sadhana - Jun 6, 2009

56 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:05 AM

Poll: » Most favourite DN charecter! ( 1 2 )

sadhana - Jun 6, 2009

86 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:03 AM

» *Quiz* What Death Note character are you?

Katyana - Aug 4, 2011

18 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.