Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2008 9:07 AM

Mar 2008
~~~~~~~start of episode 8 discussion!!!~~~~~~~~~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2008 9:42 AM

Mar 2008
soo episode 8! quite quick subbing which is great :D
sooo writing whilst watching:
~ whaooo random women crying balls (?) in pauls bed?? whts going on?!?!
~ awww edgar getting near to lydia again!
~ heheh kelpie saying hed protect her, made me laugh when he said 'i can eat him' etc
~ ooo old fairy which is cute. i love the glows they have
~ hehe lydia cant take off the ring!! so everyone will know about the engagement.
~ hahahhaa the fairy saying edgar should treat her better, and then saying lydia is plain!! hehehe~~
~ oooo an engagement present from edgar huh?
~ wowwww already having the wedding arrangements with the dress!!
~ awww raven coming quicky to see the fuss! looks like hes interested in her a tiny bit
~ HAHAHAHAAAAA raven willingly dressed as a girl!! cuteee~~~~~~
~ ooo ball which looks pretty fun.
~ uh oh kelpie close to eating something he shouldnt
~ paul was drunk???? oh dearr
~ edgar taking care of the random girl?
~ so its balls of amber shes crying. strangeeee
~ and she can feel power? so knows edgar isnt the real earl.
~ ohhh shes a fairy.
~ awww lydias actually willing to kiss edgar? and returns his embrace!! cuteee
~ and alas, edgar doesnt kiss her as usual.
~ aww no they destroyed all of paul's dads work :(
~ oo burning the amber? cool.
~ edgar seems strangely entranced by the flame made by the flame...
~ and he wants to solve the mystery which is good.
~ he removes the ring cos he knows shes reluctant!! awww
~ love the music in tht scene as well.
~ goshh sooo many guys going after lydia
~ uh oh, raven x kelpie tension.
~ i hope lydia doesnt betray edgar or else therell be edgar x kelpie trouble.
~ alas, lydia is still not conveinced edgar loves her.
~ oo edgar telling raven to think he should befriend lydia? niceee
~ awww the poor girl. seems like a great match with paul!! <3
~ uh oh 'ermine' who seems quite evil comes to take girl away, and apparently knows of the real earl?? wonder wht underlying story is there. hopefully will be explained.
~ aww lydia thinking of putting on the ring? i soo hope she does!!
~ i wonder why edgar wants let lydia go to protext her?!?!

lol i felt like in the typing mood so its a little
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2008 11:49 AM

Sep 2008
This ep was quite good but I want to know who is the real master of banshee ... real Blue Knight Earl? It's interesting!
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Dec 4, 2008 5:01 PM

Sep 2007
It does seem like Raven's getting pretty concerned for Lydia's wellbeing...
SURE Raven...it's only "because she's Edgar's fiance"

Keep telling yourself that..... xD
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Dec 5, 2008 5:44 PM

Jun 2008
i'm starting to get Shuurei (Saiunkoku) vibes from Lydia -.- the way she treats Kelpie just like Shuurei treats Ryuuren. letting herself be comforted by him when she is feeling down, and telling him to "go away" when she is fine. i think there is a word to describe this kind of person.. and i think it's "selfish" =/ kinda starting to get sick with the way Kelpie is treated over there =/
Dec 7, 2008 4:37 AM

Mar 2008
~~~~~START OF EPISODE 9 DISCUSSION!!!~~~~~~~
Dec 7, 2008 5:59 AM

Mar 2008
sooo then (written whilst watching as usual)
~ lol cat wants a portrait of himself!
~ so the banshee gone missing huh? oh dear.
~ wow so actual (or is it) blue knight appears?! wonder where in the shadows hes been hiding, and whether hes gd or not. i seem to recall him being associated with ermine? hmm...
~ wow he seems ugly and mean, pushing paul lik tht and grabbing banshee
~ so ermine is connected to him
~ nico has his precious whiskers taken! LOL!
~ wow ermine isnt human? but selkie?
~ amber to unlock memories? coooool
~ ukysses is his name then.
~ and hence the hunt begins~
~ wonder why lydia would be in danger of death if she doesnt go with kelpie and stays with edgar
~ so raven senses his sisters presence, and finally they know shes alive, just not human.
and alas, my internet broke down at 14.21 so i shall update once i finish the whole episode.
Dec 7, 2008 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
didn't they already mention that Ermine became a selkie, in the end of another episode (the bit after the ending)?

poor Nico T_T
Dec 8, 2008 10:25 AM

Mar 2008
sooo to carry on with the 2nd part of my description cos my internet has finally revived itself :D

~awww edgar wants to see lydia! but is also thinking about ermine...
~awwwwwwwww lydia wants to see him too!! <3 <3
~ and so she worried about him and comes to visit
~ omgoshhhh wht he is wearing?!?!?1?1 ahahaaaa hes so forward
~ ahhh i seeee hes drink LOL
~ he was in america? cool.
~ alas romantic hug :)
~ awwww he carries her away :D will it be rape? LOL i doubt...
~ theyre on the bed!! theyre on the bed!!!!!
~ but why the hell is he thinking or ermine??? and even says her name??? *IS ANGRY* the one he loves is ermine?? arghhh and all those lies to lydia? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

really want to see ep 10 now!!!! edgar better get his love straight, either lydia or ermine!!!!
Dec 8, 2008 10:26 AM

Mar 2008
Takai said:
didn't they already mention that Ermine became a selkie, in the end of another episode (the bit after the ending)?

poor Nico T_T

lol oh ok my memory isnt too gd :/
Dec 8, 2008 10:28 AM

Mar 2008
and finally...the ending bit...
~ awww cute jimmy boy...
~ OH WAIT evil jimmy boy by the looks of things......hes an evil wolf accomplice? niceeeee, probs more mayhem will be caused~
~ man the 'real' earl does seem totally evil and guna stir up stuff. makes it more interesting i guess :D
Dec 10, 2008 2:09 AM

Aug 2008
Do you really think he's the real earl? or do you think he's just faking it? Edgar makes a great earl. ;)
Dec 10, 2008 2:17 AM

Jun 2008
I actually do think that Ulysses might be the real earl... hence the grudge and everything. but we'll see. we don't really know anything about him yet.
Dec 10, 2008 2:29 AM

Aug 2008
Takai said:
I actually do think that Ulysses might be the real earl... hence the grudge and everything. but we'll see. we don't really know anything about him yet.

Ture.

xD Yay! My 300th post!
-gahk- 2:30 am!!! *logsout, turns off computer and is now dead asleep...*
Dec 14, 2008 12:21 PM

May 2008
This slowpoke is back!

Episode 7

Lydia: “Wait, what are you going to do?”
Kelpie: “Mate with you”

Muahaha XD Kelpie never fails to make me laugh. Although, I hate that he's being used like that. It really hurts when you're being led on.

The whole engagement scene? It was as cheesy as another lame phrase/pick-up line coming from Edgar's mouth. Nothing to go 'aww' about.

Episode 8

Delicious trap Raven is delicious. Even men were hitting on him, lol.

Boring, boring, boring, episode. Now I know why I'd delay to watch this three latest episodes. And is it just me or this anime animation gets poorer/lazier with every episode? And that's not a good thing.

Only the banshee (bansheexPaul moments) made this a bit more interesting. Raven is harboring feelings for Lydia? I doesn't surprise me.

Fuck yeah Ermine!

Episode 9

Lydia, you've got punk'd and Edgar's undeniable logic “You saved me. Let's have some sex.”

I'm loving Ulysses and Ermine. Isn't evil to steal Nico's whiskers? What a disgrace to a gentlemen.

I want to see more bansheexPaul and maybe it's possible to have some KelpiexErmine. They look so good together.

Kelpie needs more love and raw meat. XD

Also, lazy animators...

Dec 15, 2008 11:58 PM

Nov 2007
LOL @ drunk Edgar XD poor Lydia
Dec 17, 2008 8:30 AM
Jul 2007
Lydia is so innocent you cannot help but love it!
Dec 17, 2008 10:32 AM

Jun 2008
I only just started episode ten, but I have to comment. Best Raven line EVER:

Edgar- By the way, Raven, can you think of any girl's name I would say in my sleep?
Raven- Yes.
Edgar- Let's hear it then.
Raven- Shall I go in alphabetical order?

XD That made me laugh out loud.
Dec 17, 2008 12:41 PM

Jun 2008
i decided to also write as i watch, because otherwise i forget some things later XD

---

"But you shouldn't throw a helpless sheep like her into the den of a drunk and unrestrained wolf"
^ so it's Raven's fault now? you're being pathetic, Edgar -_- at least admit that you messed up big time -_-

"But Edgar-sama, you're not much different when you're sober"
^ LOL PWNED OR WHAT? and i thought he'd just apologize or something. i love you Raven!! XD

"I'd like to marry you right away"
^ LOL i don't even know what else to say... i guess that's why Edgar is lovable ^^;;

ahahahah he actually thinks they did something, silly Edgar.. (and his solution is to get married? undeniable logic i tell you LOL)

"Halfway? How far in was that?"
^ LMAO Edgar, are you taking on a role of a comic relief character this episode? XD and he is totally misunderstanding Lydia hahah

well i don't blame Lydia for being angry o.o
but i still think it's kinda silly to chase him away just because he called another girl's name. you could try to, i dunno, talk to him about it, ask about the girl and stuff, instead of jumping to a conclusion =/ but i guess Lydia is not in a condition to think logically or rationally right now.

awwwww Nico!! i want to hug him right now! lol so cute~

"Shall I go in alphabetical order"
^ LMAO!! omg Raven is killing me with his replies this episode *love love love*

lol i could see "gladys" before Edgar used the magnifying glass XD and my eyesight is horrible, come on Edgar XDDD

Edgar, i'm gonna smack you. stop that depressing talk right now, nobody is dying in this anime, I SAID SO.

Ermine appear o.o dun dun duuun.. and talks to him casually like nothing happened o.o

awww Lydia is riding Kelpie in kelpie form, and he sounds so happy T_T wow omg, this scene is like so beautiful and sweet. why must they provide so many Kelpie x Lydia moments while making it obvious she'll not end up with him?! ZETSUBOU SHITA! >_<

"Oujosama, you were about to be taken to the fairy world!"
^ SO WHAT?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, DAMN IT! YOU HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING! *kicks him*

lol Kelpie called him meddlesome chibi. indeed >.>

KELPIE T_T can i hug him? i think he really needs a HUG.

i love Nico!!! <3 kaitou! <3

i love how nobody is reacting to the whole "Ermine is alive" thing. i know that they figured it out already and stuff, but still they act so casually like nothing happened XD

gasp two moons

that little boy is seriously too cute to be someone dangerous XD

second Ulysses, he says, wut @_@

DAMN another cliffhanger! the showdown is next episode? DO WANT!
Dec 17, 2008 5:36 PM

Jun 2008
Yes, Raven's lines were too funny this episode. He know Edgar so well. XD

WHY DO THEY GIVE US SO MUCH REASON TO WANT KELPIE X LYDIA WHEN THEY MAKE IT OBVIOUS IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN? Gah... I loved that scene too. They both seemed so happy and relaxed. ;0; Kelpie deserves her, darnit! DX

And Edgar better not die. I'll be so angry. MAKE LYDIA HAPPY 'CAUSE THEY WON'T LET KELPIE DO IT!
Dec 17, 2008 6:16 PM

Jun 2008
@madeinakihabara, i hear you >_< giving us all those Kelpie x Lydia moments only makes it harder to accept that the truth T___T and i agree about Edgar too. i don't want anyone to die, wth. it's just not the kind of anime where people (or fairies lol) die o.o

I STILL WANT KELPIE X LYDIA >_< i can't help it.
Dec 18, 2008 11:08 AM

Mar 2008
~~~~~~~START OF EPISODE 10 DISCUSSION~~~~~~~~
yay episode 10!! soo:
~awwwwwwww edgars dream is bittersweet, but shows whts going on i think. tht lydia likes him but it insecure about his love - as i would be also wht wiv his mysterious past with ermine and the way he whispered her name when on the bed
~hahaha raven saying 'ur not much different when ur sober' made me laugh!!
~awww lydias been crying!! so she is bothered by edgar x ermine
~hahahahaaa edgar thinks they did it tht night!!!!
~awww poor lydia, having her trust destroyed
~hahaha nico!!
~ooo painting.....and poem.....
~he carried proper royal blood? wonder how tht wrks...
~uh oh confrontation with ermine!!!
~lol awww kelpie entered her dream! cute dream tho :D
~wow lydia now knows he might die
~she puts on the ring!!!!! but poor kelpie....bless him....:(
~i haveto admit, its starting to get boring. hmm.
~aw paul is quite cute
~wow the music is slightly strange (is tht electric guitar i hear?)
~ahh its the garden which appears in the opening
~huh how come raven doesnt recognise ermine??? and doesnt question her presence or seem bothered? hmm...
~wow its ended!! oo cnt wait to see wht happens when they all go to the fairy world nxt episode
~alas the ending song and pics is just way too awesomee (lol hot bishies then nico makes me laugh) and the ENDING PICTURE!! GARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~cold confrontation between edgar and ulylsses omgoshhh who happened in edgars past?!?!?!?! who exactly is ulysses? and edgar tortured?? aww noo..... they need someone who fights back to be the earl? complicated political stuff huh. ohhh ulsses is the last line from the earls line. so its between them!!! let the battle begin huh!!! cnt wait!!!
Dec 20, 2008 10:55 AM

Apr 2008
Raven seriously gets all the best lines in the series haha. He's still my favourite, but now not just because he's intriguing, but because he's funny. XD "Should I go in alphabetical order?" made me laugh out loud. XD
Dec 23, 2008 11:30 AM

Dec 2008
madeinakihabara said:

WHY DO THEY GIVE US SO MUCH REASON TO WANT KELPIE X LYDIA WHEN THEY MAKE IT OBVIOUS IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN? Gah... I loved that scene too. They both seemed so happy and relaxed. ;0; Kelpie deserves her, darnit! DX

And Edgar better not die. I'll be so angry. MAKE LYDIA HAPPY 'CAUSE THEY WON'T LET KELPIE DO IT!

Yeah I completely agree. It must be torture for him too, I suppose, Lydia has moments with Kelpie and then she rejects him, over and over. :( Just like the episode where Lydia agrees to live with him and then she sneaks off with Edgar. The look on his face was so saad :(
Dec 23, 2008 12:29 PM

Jun 2008
BlackMagic98 said:
madeinakihabara said:

Yeah I completely agree. It must be torture for him too, I suppose, Lydia has moments with Kelpie and then she rejects him, over and over. :( Just like the episode where Lydia agrees to live with him and then she sneaks off with Edgar. The look on his face was so saad :(

I agree completely T_T who do they think Kelpie is?! they keep using him like he's some kind of convenient thing :(
Dec 28, 2008 3:44 PM

Mar 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~START OF EPISODE 11 DISCUSSION!!~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its totally late, so sorry if ppl have already started on this episodes discussion
Dec 28, 2008 8:01 PM

Jun 2008
well what can i say.. i absolutely love Kelpie :'( i feel very sad for him and want to hug him >.< they totally don't appreciate him as much as they should.

and omg, the Raven & Nico scene was the most adorable ever.. it was just so cute >////>
Jan 4, 2009 3:06 PM

Mar 2008
~~~~~~~~START OF EPISODE 12 DISCUSSION AS WELL AS GENERAL~~~~~~
Jan 4, 2009 3:29 PM

Mar 2008
sooo the last episode. Im a tad tires and its late, so i wont be writing much, just dominant opinions. (as usual writing whilst watching). oh and warning, i get wrked up, hyper and agitated easily when im tired.
~poor paul. garrrr GET ON WITH IT.
~lol and so edgar leaves lydia? maybe lydia will realise how much she cares for him when its way too late.
~man if only we could see the background between edgar x ermine. just a small flashback will be fine instead of all this convo. this isnt very wise watching it when im so tired :/
~wow weird modern music...
~gettingggg boredddd
~woooop raven to the rescue!!
~cool fights. raven is the saviourrr
~noooo banshiee NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh u were meant to live happily with paul!! THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!! GRRR
~lydia: "i hit it" why yes, yes u did. thanks for tht useless confirmation
~oh? the earl goes off? is there going to be a 2nd season then?
~oh. banshie is alive.
~uh oh she blushes when shes talking to edgar...
~awwwww kelpies so sweet, just wanting her to smile, even tho his own wishes arent fulfilled.
~OH JUST ON THE HEAD??? WHY NOT THE LIPS!!!???
~AND THTS IT?!!??!??!!?!??
gar. i expected more. maybe hopes for 2nd season then.
Jan 4, 2009 5:04 PM

Jun 2008
the cute Raven & Nico moments are killing me in a good way <3
(Raven & Nico, not Raven x Nico, mind you)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Banshee, she was supposed to be with Paul!! not only do i not get Kelpie x Lydia, but not even Paul x Banshee?! ZETSUBOUSHITA.
Jan 7, 2009 8:24 AM

May 2008
I'm a slowpoke, I know. And what I have to say? Finally, it's over, the torture of cheesiness and bad animation is over.

Good points? A hint of possible KelpieXErmine (yay!) and awesomeness that is Kelpie. At this point he reminds me of Hosaka from Minami-ke.

Bad points? You'd think they leave a better animation for the last episodes but noo, it was the same shit. The only purpose Ulysses served, from my point of view, to show that Kelpie beats them all.

To be continued? The matter of Prince arriving and the information concerning him is left in the dark. Either way, I'm not going to watch it.

Takai@, I CAN'T UNSEE IT NOW! The battle of wills. Who's on top? Although, Nico is a gentlemen, so.... XD

Jan 7, 2009 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
LOL.. but Raven is a more timid and quiet one, but you never know.. okay enough of that crack *cough* XD

no Kelpie x Ermine for me please, no way. i said it before somewhere, but Kelpie has to be the dominant one, whereas Ermine isn't the type to be dominated at all >.> i want Kelpie with someone like Lydia but sadly she is too stu-- i mean sadly she loves another man, what can you do >______> lol

i still can't get over Banshee. they had to take even my Paul x Banshee happiness away T_T
Jan 29, 2009 12:03 AM
Aug 2008
Takai said:

I agree completely T_T who do they think Kelpie is?! they keep using him like he's some kind of convenient thing :(

It's possible to have really good stories about gentlemen -- or at least, rich people -- who impose on each other unreasonably, for the sake of "honor" and so on. However, this story does not qualify.

Edgar *talks* about noblesse oblige, but frankly, he doesn't seem to do a lot except risk his neck. He would be a lot more sympathetic if he weren't so ineffective.

Kelpie might have good motivations to fight for Edgar -- e.g. Kelpie likes fighting, Kelpie mostly wants to impress the girls regardless of whether he gets Lydia, etc. But Kelpie hasn't gotten enough screen time to develop like that.

There really are good stories about rich people who make unreasonable demands on each other. "The Razor's Edge" is a good one. "The Great Gatsby" is decent. Anything by W. Somerset Maugham is good. But this script is a far cry from Maugham.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Chances of a Second season? Post your prayers for one here!

sugarplumfairy - Jan 4, 2009

9 by asckj1 »»
Aug 23, 2012 4:53 AM

Poll: » fave bishie guy?

sugarplumfairy - Oct 23, 2008

27 by tegonya »»
Jun 20, 2010 6:27 PM

Poll: » fave character?

36 by tegonya »»
Jun 20, 2010 6:25 PM

» Club ID Cards *CLOSED FOR NOW* ( 1 2 )

jam112383 - May 29, 2009

94 by mistressofchain »»
Apr 11, 2010 7:40 AM

Poll: » who do u think/want lydia's love interest is?

41 by chiquit0621 »»
Oct 5, 2009 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.