Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 11, 2008 10:02 AM

Feb 2007
Copying and pasting my thoughts from the General forum thread:

Wow, so the blue fire guy is Meredith's brother and Claire's uncle. Should have seen it coming, as their abilities were so similar.

One very ugly family reunion, coming right up.

I wonder, though, where Arthur go the ability to read and manipulate minds. Maybe he is also able to not completely strip a person of their abilities, and absorbed the ability from Matt's father?

And have we ever seen Gabriel ("Sylar" is no more) use that second ability he took? At first, I thought that second ability might have been modified to be used a scalpel to cut open heads. But obviously he had that prior. So either that was originally part of his ability, or he got creative with telekinesis.

By the way, I like how everyone depicted as good all this time was actually somewhat at fault and the the ones who were depicted as evil were somewhat good. But then Arthur stays consistent.

kurotsuki said:
I like how everyone is either dying , either in big sh*t .
Now the question is how they are going to save the day ? If Hiro dies now , it's over , Arthur wins.

I bet they'll hold off the final battle for the next, next episode. Next week looks like some lead-in. I wonder if we'll see any interaction between Elle and Gabriel, since she ran into that building to find Arthur, or will she die on the way? You know, Elle and Gabriel's son's mother were never shown in the future Peter was taken to and Matt saw.
Feb 12, 2009 2:23 PM

Oct 2007
Damn it! There's no "Fugitives" talk! And it's already on the 2nd episode! Could someone make a thread? I'm not sure if it's still counted as "Season 3" or not. Certain sites are naming it to be still "Season 3" =/.

Gah it's good stuff. Good stuff indeed *drool*.
Feb 12, 2009 2:52 PM

Feb 2007
Kakkun said:
Damn it! There's no "Fugitives" talk! And it's already on the 2nd episode! Could someone make a thread? I'm not sure if it's still counted as "Season 3" or not. Certain sites are naming it to be still "Season 3" =/.

Gah it's good stuff. Good stuff indeed *drool*.

Ah well, most people are either discussing on the club comments or Vindemon64's threads in General Discussion.
Feb 19, 2009 2:06 PM

Oct 2007
After watching episode 3 of Fugitives, I decided to just randomly watch an episode of the previous season (4th ep). And I stumbled on this o .o. I totally didn't notice it before but looky looky!

It's the German! :O
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite Heroes Character

aznixiboy - Oct 20, 2007

29 by Prudence »»
May 4, 2010 1:42 PM

» What kind of Heroe/Villian would you be?

banthacrap - Apr 14, 2009

1 by Prudence »»
May 4, 2010 1:38 PM

» "Future = Unchangeable" Theory

Ahenshihael - Dec 9, 2008

3 by aoikishu »»
Jan 10, 2009 6:34 PM

» Heroes News

Yandere - Nov 6, 2007

7 by Batmanfreak »»
Sep 7, 2008 4:50 PM

» Heroes Season 3 SPOILERS.

Yandere - Sep 7, 2008

4 by Yandere »»
Sep 7, 2008 2:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.