Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 30, 2023 2:14 PM

Nov 2008
Because it’s trash. Episode 9 is an artistic abomination. People don’t like preachy anime.
Apr 30, 2023 5:49 PM
May 2021
MironBiron said:
Because it’s trash. Episode 9 is an artistic abomination. People don’t like preachy anime.

Literally the worst take I’ve ever heard in my life💀 how is it trash in anyway.
May 3, 2023 5:17 PM
Jun 2014
Fucking stupid people here can't see more than "only action" or "nothing happening" How retarded can you get if you can't fathom something inbetween? It's myanimelist, can't exactly expect these 12 year olds to use the capacity they don't have
May 3, 2023 5:53 PM

Aug 2018
If its not shounen or isekai its not gonna be talked about unfortunately. But thats good, those who appreciate the work can have it all by themselves 
Yuri is Life
May 3, 2023 11:30 PM
Apr 2022
I think the new season suffered from poor pacing, even for a slower season. But since ep 14 it’s flowing better imo. Before that point i wasn’t really invested in the story
May 3, 2023 11:32 PM

Apr 2022
maybe because some dont understand the meaning behind this season and are complaining because it lacks the action, which i feel like is a really stupid reason
by Toshi

May 5, 2023 10:24 AM
May 2021
Harrrryyyy said:
maybe because some dont understand the meaning behind this season and are complaining because it lacks the action, which i feel like is a really stupid reason

Yea it’s the dumbest reason ever cause there’s still action just not as much. Like thorfinn is changing from his former violent self to a more kind person and someone who needs to realize revenge is pointless and the dynamic between him and askeladd is crazy. Thors as well cause thorfinn needs both sides of askeladd and thors to become who he needs to be. He needs the side of thors to know when fighting is pointless and better to be the kinder person and he needs the side of askeladd to fight only when he needs to and the episode with thorfinn fighting snake was a perfect example of it it’s literally peak storytelling and it just bothers me that people want more action over that.
May 5, 2023 11:47 PM

Apr 2022
LaFlame77 said:
Harrrryyyy said:

Yea it’s the dumbest reason ever cause there’s still action just not as much. Like thorfinn is changing from his former violent self to a more kind person and someone who needs to realize revenge is pointless and the dynamic between him and askeladd is crazy. Thors as well cause thorfinn needs both sides of askeladd and thors to become who he needs to be. He needs the side of thors to know when fighting is pointless and better to be the kinder person and he needs the side of askeladd to fight only when he needs to and the episode with thorfinn fighting snake was a perfect example of it it’s literally peak storytelling and it just bothers me that people want more action over that.
ikr, vinland sags's storytelling was already mind blowing in s1 but its even better this season
by Toshi

Jun 12, 2023 11:52 AM
Aug 2021
LaFlame77 said:
Chilli_ said:
Average shonen fan will see s2 as nothing more than the series falling off, now people who care for a deeper story or plot will see it for what it’s intended to be.

All I can say is just wait for s3, it’ll blow you away.

I’m just excited to watch the new episodes every Monday it’s probably my favorite anime that’s airing right now along with oshi no ko. I do want to ask tho how accurate is the anime to the manga because season 1 was basically a 1 to 1 of the manga from what I heard.

Sorry for the late reply, from what I remember it’s a 1 to 1 adaption.

Mappa isn’t doing the art justice but they’re following he story well.
Jun 12, 2023 12:01 PM

Jun 2022
MironBiron said:
I agree with this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2023

176 by FarCritical »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2023

172 by FarCritical »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2023

193 by FarCritical »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2023

252 by FarCritical »»
Yesterday, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

491 by Hasirama29 »»
Yesterday, 7:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.