Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 29, 2023 1:48 PM

Aug 2010
Lucifrost said:

HaruHaruLove said:
episodes after 8 were very well done and seasons 2 was the best animation Sailor Moon has ever seen lol.
I noticed after watching Crystal that all criticisms of the story and animation use examples from season 1. My favorite Sailor Moon designs are those used in the 90s anime and in Eternal. I was happy with Crystal season 2, however, and I would have liked the reboot to maintain a consistent look.
most of the "example" were also photoshopped, like the "giant hair" the frame was stretched to drive a non existent point.
the rei meme head and usagi's meme face are both from ep 3
and were fixed for the bluray release, and an animator who worked for the outsourced studios of Toei in the Philippines, while not themselves working on crystal, a friend was, and that team got the ep3 way too late to work on it properly, hence being the episode with the most noticeable mistakes without pausing.
the rest of the "bad" frames were captured while pausing every millisecond to find a fault.  

(ง`▽´)ง
Jul 5, 2023 10:23 AM
Jun 2016
Just finished watching both of them on cinema! I love how they keep this one faithful to the manga. And boy, Seiya's personality REALLY improves in Cosmos compared to Sailor Stars 🤣🤣 He's my fave among Starlights now ✨ Got some freebies as well!
chiisa-chanJul 5, 2023 10:30 AM
Aug 21, 2023 2:13 AM

Nov 2007
BD & DVD releasing on December 20, 2023
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1692597934

Cover Image
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1697789041

Countdown video
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1702286049
tsubasaloverDec 11, 2023 5:25 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2023 7:00 AM

Mar 2020
Wild.
Thanks for the news. 
Sep 18, 2023 3:44 PM

May 2020
Seems like way too long of a wait for the bluray. I guess I won't be able to watch this until January at the earliest since it's looking like I'll have to rely on fansubbers.
Sep 25, 2023 9:25 AM

Feb 2021
Nov 15, 2023 9:58 PM
Jul 2021
Is Sailor moon crystal over with this movie? Is any other Sailor moon crystal movie coming?
Nov 27, 2023 10:25 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Ecarteo
Is Sailor moon crystal over with this movie? Is any other Sailor moon crystal movie coming?
@Ecarteo

This will be the end of the Sailor Moon Crystal movie. The original manga also ended with this movie. There was a spin-off manga, but there was just not enough time by far to make a movie. If there was a sequel, they would have shown a preview of it in the movie, but I actually saw it in the movie theater and there was no such thing.

I don't think the movie itself did so well at the box office, but with future DVD and other sales, merchandise revenues, video distribution services outside of Japan, and popularity, I think an anime version could be made on Netflix, etc.

Dec 18, 2023 12:45 AM
Aug 2015
Two days for the blueray release and they could put it on my fave anime streaming, I waited
So much!!!, Netflix definitely lost their opportunity and toei too, bc they could put this in movie theaters around the glob…
Dec 31, 2023 10:39 AM

Sep 2007
Just finished watching. I don't know if it's because it's been too long since I watched whatever was sequentially before these two movies but I was kinda confused and have mixed feelings (especially the first of the two)

Other than that...I finally understand the ending.
(I mean I guess my "raw" manga reading skills --back when manga wasn't a thing in English-countries yet-- were pretty horrible because I completely misinterpreted the ending...)
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Cosmos Movie Episode 2 Discussion

Albi-kun - Jan 8

9 by kihel »»
Apr 26, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Cosmos Movie Episode 1 Discussion

Albi-kun - Jan 6

4 by Frerf »»
Apr 15, 11:43 AM

» Why is Cosmos listing on here not split into part 1/part 2 like the eternal movies?

Flowered_Moose - Jan 24

1 by WeaselManEatsPie »»
Mar 21, 10:30 PM

» Can someone translate this letter from the end of the movie?

Albi-kun - Jan 8

6 by Albi-kun »»
Jan 20, 10:39 AM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon to be a girlier series than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 18, 11:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.