Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 31, 2021 3:51 AM

Oct 2020
either on bed using laptop or pc.
Dec 31, 2021 4:32 AM

Jun 2020
If I read it online I use my laptop (cant use phone because it hurts my eyes) and read it whenever I want, same with if I buy the physical copy.
Dec 31, 2021 5:47 AM
Aug 2020
during lunch break at work like a loner
Jan 1, 2022 2:05 AM

Mar 2021
I usually read it on my bed or at my desk using pirate sites. I normally read late at night or sometimes before work. Often times, I do listen to music (preferably something that would fit the manga), but sometimes I don't if I think the experience would be better that way.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Jan 1, 2022 2:42 AM
Jul 2018
I read it in my bed on my phone lying down,
Jan 1, 2022 1:54 PM

Feb 2021
In class. I sit facing the rest of the class in the back, so no one saw my screen when I was reading through the sex scenes in Berserk
Jan 1, 2022 3:15 PM

Dec 2021
i read whenever i have free time and feel like reading. i usually read on my phone in my bed or my grandma's sofa (when she's playing videogames or watching videos and we're talking). i tried to collect physical tankobones but they're too expensive in my country and i lost my job recently so i can't afford them anymore. i read some series on desktop when they have a site that's not suitable for phones
Jan 1, 2022 4:40 PM

Jan 2021
Most of the time I just read it on my PC while listening to whatever music fits my mood and the manga's theme at that moment, although I sometimes read on my phone before going to bed, but I only really do that with more episodic/slice of life series.
Whenever I have a chance to read a manga physically, I do, but it's near impossible to find physical manga where I live, let alone the series I'm specifically looking for, so digital it is, I guess...
PFP from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War (Chapter 107) and colored by yours truly
Jan 1, 2022 6:17 PM

Dec 2021
MrHtuber said:
listening to whatever music fits my mood and the manga's theme at that moment

don't you get the music "bound" with the certain manga in your mind then? I'd been listening to a certain album while reading Death Note 1.5 years ago and i still feel like I'm rereading the manga again when Im listening to it
oh it's so difficult to explain but i surely tried to do my best
btw it works the other way around too. i have auditory hallucinations and i start hearing this album when rereading the manga or seeing something else related ':D
Jan 1, 2022 6:23 PM

Jan 2021
tamilavolimacke said:
MrHtuber said:
listening to whatever music fits my mood and the manga's theme at that moment

don't you get the music "bound" with the certain manga in your mind then? I'd been listening to a certain album while reading Death Note 1.5 years ago and i still feel like I'm rereading the manga again when Im listening to it
oh it's so difficult to explain but i surely tried to do my best

Sometimes I do, especially when I read Chainsaw Man while listening to stuff like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nirvana, but it's not that big of a problem for me, especially if there's an anime adaptation for the manga I'm reading, since that OST is what I'm usually reminded of rather than whatever random JP City Pop song I was listening to while reading it...
PFP from Kaguya-Sama: Love is War (Chapter 107) and colored by yours truly
Jan 1, 2022 8:27 PM

Mar 2016
I have a really bad habit of reading [physical] in bed. I threw my neck out for a straight week and a half one time. If I'm reading all day I usually switch between bed, the couch and another chair. Sometimes reading upside-down helps.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Jan 2, 2022 12:46 AM

Feb 2021
I always read it when I'm lying in bed on my phone and I'll usually read it at night when I'm not working. Reading it on a laptop isn't comfortable for me so I stick to reading on a phone or a physical copy.
Jan 26, 2022 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
In my bed, sometimes my couch. I have to be comfortable to read, I like reading on my iPad too because it's displayed better then on my phone
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where can I find the people screeching "manga's better"?

Tenderizer79 - Aug 24

3 by raviwe »»
3 hours ago

» Do you collect physical copies of manga?

DesuMaiden - Sep 6

43 by SkullKn1ght »»
Yesterday, 8:03 PM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

450 by NUGAzz »»
Sep 18, 4:05 PM

» Action manga with few panels per page

Lineagon - Sep 18

1 by ScaryOwl »»
Sep 18, 1:51 PM

» Do you miss pre-webtoon era manhwa/manhua?

Eternal-Destiny - Sep 16

3 by MullerVon »»
Sep 18, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.