Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2021 8:43 AM
Jan 2020
BIIIGPP6969 said:
What the actual f**k did this thread turn into? A thread that was designed to attract people who were 'meh' towards the new season somehow achieved the complete opposite of what it was supposed to do.

Pretty sad isn't it. So much of this "I don't like it therefore no one else should like it" mentality along with the isekai haters. The fact this is one of the more popular only seems ruffle their feathers more.

Here's to an enjoying more seasons of Rising, Re:Zero and Arifureta and laughing at the salty tears.

Sep 19, 2021 9:17 AM
May 2020
MadVandal said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:
What the actual f**k did this thread turn into? A thread that was designed to attract people who were 'meh' towards the new season somehow achieved the complete opposite of what it was supposed to do.

Pretty sad isn't it. So much of this "I don't like it therefore no one else should like it" mentality along with the isekai haters. The fact this is one of the more popular only seems ruffle their feathers more.

Here's to an enjoying more seasons of Rising, Re:Zero and Arifureta and laughing at the salty tears.

Cheers to that I guess. haha
Sep 23, 2021 4:36 AM

Apr 2019
BIIIGPP6969 said:
Just elitist being elitist, just ignore them and you can have a happy life.
Sep 23, 2021 9:38 AM
May 2020
CodeDoubleSeven said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:
Just elitist being elitist, just ignore them and you can have a happy life.

Ain't that the truth... Istg this whole thread basically sums up wt's wrong with the anime community.
Sep 23, 2021 11:23 AM
May 2011
BIIIGPP6969 said:

I don't know, I think the whole goal of the topic has been achieved. As the OP stated, this is supposed to be the opposite of a HYPE topic. So instead of getting people excited for the new season, you get people who wish the series were cancelled.
Sep 23, 2021 6:39 PM
May 2020
Fail_Man_X said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

I don't know, I think the whole goal of the topic has been achieved. As the OP stated, this is supposed to be the opposite of a HYPE topic. So instead of getting people excited for the new season, you get people who wish the series were cancelled.

Well, yea but the op was talking abt salt towards TateYuusha, not salt towards isekai in general.
Sep 29, 2021 12:02 PM

May 2020
Never got hyped for re zero season 2 , definitely not my type , these new accounts with just 20 days worth of anime in completed list need to chill and stop acting like a 7year old thinking their opinion is all that matters , people think differently not everyone likes chocolate flavored ice cream even tho it's the most popular choice
Keep your opinion to yourself if you can't accept other's opinions
Oct 15, 2021 4:22 AM
Feb 2019
Shield Hero can be compared to tensura if you wanted to.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why the hate? ( 1 2 )

RealityChanges - Mar 14

64 by Aggnog »»
Jun 7, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2022

233 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 21, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

234 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 21, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

295 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 21, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2022

118 by Palupark »»
May 12, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.